What should I get a Tattoo of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING COOL, besides the godsmack symbol, or something to do with drums? HELP PLEH

Storm
If you can' t come up with something yourself then I think it' s better to wait until you have an idea of a design which you won' t regret afterwards.

Baylin
Wise words Storm!

CherryPie
Of me on your ass

oh yes

lil bitchiness
If you dont know what you want as a tattoo - just dont get one at all.

CherryPie
I know where I want mine eek!

Punk Tiger
What do you like, think of something you like and have a picture of it! I like dragons, snakes, tigers, Chinese etc so these would be good tattoos for me (in 2 years time.)

Linkalicious
An M on each butt cheek.

CherryPie
my freind wanted to gewt a bar code on there as and see how much they were worth laughing out loud

Punk Tiger
I want my Chinese zodiac (Dragon) somewhere, the back is good but then everyone could see it but me! mad but the back is the biggest

a1hsauce
i wanted to get a tat... but i want to get mine custom made... i wanna get one on my bicep of Christ on the crucifix, but i wanna make it so that everytime i flex Jesus' eyeballs pop out... i've yet to find a place that can create that affect messed

Fearnix
i'm either gonna get the crying freeman tattoo
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/anime/crying_03.jpg

or a giant black crusifix on my back

Storm
As I once said in the GDF: if I find someone who can do this then I' d like to have a similar dragon in henna on my back. If I still love it after that then I might have it tattooed on my back some day.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Storm
As I once said in the GDF: if I find someone who can do this then I' d like to have a similar dragon in henna on my back. If I still love it after that then I might have it tattooed on my back some day.

henna tats are hot on a girldroolio

Fearnix
Originally posted by a1hsauce
henna tats are hot on a girldroolio

Real tattoos are sexy on girls

Corran
Originally posted by Storm
As I once said in the GDF: if I find someone who can do this then I' d like to have a similar dragon in henna on my back. If I still love it after that then I might have it tattooed on my back some day. K, the place I got mine done would be able to do this stick out tongue

a1hsauce
how bout mine corran eek!

Corran
Originally posted by a1hsauce
how bout mine corran eek! I'm really not sure.

SlipknoT
I plan to get sleeves and tons on my back

CherryPie
this is what i want on the small of my back (sexy)

Corran
Originally posted by CherryPie
this is what i want on the small of my back (sexy) Do you mean the Tattoo is sexy or the small of your back is?

CherryPie
both

the tattoo being on my back is sexy

Corran
cos you'll be able to see it

CherryPie
when i bend over wink

Corran
You can kiss your own arse then?

CherryPie
F.U

ass bag

Corran
Hey, it was just a question...

you continue to be abusive to members like that and you just might get reported, warned and banned.

CherryPie
I was being kinky and you ruined the momnet just like ass bag

Corran
w/e

CherryPie
you ever!

Corran
dunno

jaden101
i finally decided on getting my family clan crest done...should be getting it in a couple of months

dark1365
I suggest a flaming skull.

Corran
Originally posted by dark1365
I suggest a flaming skull. Instead of or as well as the tattoo? confused

i lovejake
your mom or a penis! im getting one of klintins penis!

Demarthl
face tattoo of Zell from FF8, Barcode on neck, Punisher skull, maui sleeve, flame sleeve and a custom drawing XD

CherryPie
I want a cherry on my ankle

don't know why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drumdude1167
has anyone ever seen Maynard James Keenans tattoo on his back, its like a spine going up his spine, i love it

Jackie Malfoy
Do something cool that you really like!If you like star wars get a star wars one if not get something else.JM

Drumdude1167
the a perfect circle symbol, or something danny carrey drew

Jackie Malfoy
Get one of those then?JM

The Tired Hiker
You should get a tattoo of a liger.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
You should get a tattoo of a liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Corran
Originally posted by CherryPie
I want a cherry on my ankle

don't know why roll eyes (sarcastic) I want a cherry on a different bodily part wink

Corran
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. TH, do you not find it a bit wierd to quote your own post immediately afterwards? Why not just put all what you want to say in one post?

Demarthl
15 minute timeout i think, and the cherry tattoo elsewhere... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punk Tiger
That picture that Storm posted is cool big grin

A4E
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING COOL, besides the godsmack symbol, or something to do with drums? HELP PLEH

u could get a tiger.. thats a babe magnet... or a chinese letter that looks pretty neat to...

Punk Tiger
I wanna Tiger

Corran
I've got Ancient Runes on my Deltoids on my left arm, it's the kids' names. big grin

Lazerus
GET A TATTOO OF THAT ^^^ eek!

Ignite
I've got a scorpion in my right shoulder,its not too bad

Punk Tiger
I wanna Scorpio because it's my star sign

Punk Tiger
Dragon because it's my Chinese zodiac plus I love dragons

AvP
hows about your mother laughing

Filth
Get the pic on my avy on your back (sigl of baphomet evil face )

CherryPie
get a tattoo on your ass within your ass

FlappingMangera
a Celtic dragon, its st. patricks day

Blue Dragon
Some dark tatoo, you know, DARK! evil face

ladygrim
get 'SLAVE ' tattooed on ur for head wink

Englishpin@pple
ME!!! laughing

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.