Why is Sue regarded the most powerful woman in marvel in here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
Sue isn't the most powerful; sure she has taken out Galactus before once or twice BUT with all of FF. She didn't do it herself, yet people think she's a god or something. Her powers aren't even all that. Fine, I give her props for erecting an impressive forcefield over Manhattan but still, anyone that is an omega level can do that. I understand that she's the most powerful FF but not in the whole marvelverse. Just because she has the same power manipulation with the green lantern doesn't justify anything. OH look at me! I can form a forcefield!

Linkalicious
Who says that about her?

I don't know anyone who would consider Sue the most powerful woman in Marvel.

kgkg
"Who says that about her?

I don't know anyone who would consider Sue the most powerful woman in Marvel."

there were some people saying that she will beat anyone with her bubble inside people body.

lol she won some fight like with superman and shit lol

it's funny shes good but man it was funny.

Linkalicious
She did that to Galactcus.

To the best of my knowledge that's the only time she's done something like that.

A telepath like Jean Grey or Bedlam should be able to stop Sue dead in her tracks. Someone like Galactcus should be able to blast Sue before she can sufficiently expandthe bubble.

But oh well...it's comics.

Jimmy Buggs
jean grey would get killd by sue

Linkalicious
I'm fairly sure it goes both ways...

Swanky-Tuna
Any omega level can shield manhattan? Aren't iceman and storm omega level? I guess iceman could make an ice shield but storm doesn't have any shields.

jffxex1980
Ha! don't underestimate Jean, that girl is full of spunk.

Blade Cutter
Sue is not the most powerful at all but she could always just make a bubble in the head of the guy she is fighting and push there brain out there heads.

Cosmic Cube
Sue is certainly not the most powerful woman in Marvel. She may be the most powerful in the F4 but certainly not out of all of the women in the Marvel Universe. There's Binary, Cassandra Nova, Moondragon, Sue's daughter Val, Polaris, Enchantress, all of the Female Eternals, and countless others.

Wonderman
Real Omega levels just don't notice attacks against themselves. Trust me i am one.
Someone like Galactus prob. had better things to do than spend time with Sue.
Sue's field is contingent on two things. Her concentration and her stamina. A sufficent degree in either area should be enough to bring down that house of cards.
Still she is darn powerful. But i dare to say that not only would her shield shatter but a good portion of her mind with it, if someone like Champion ever decided to lay into it.

Cosmic Cube
Champion of the Universe? Hah, without his little Infinty Power Gem, She-Hulk kicked his ass. Yeah she had a little preptime, but still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.