what do you do if a girl hit's you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
do you stand there and take it even if you are physichaly weaker and more suceptible to pain or do you knock her flat on her back .

a1hsauce
u make out with her behind the jungle gym because she likes you

CherryPie
WHAT! ^

A1 what the hell

You love and respect her more...if it was me...hiting you stick out tongue

Don't listen to A1 roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
It depends if I respect her or not.

grey fox
i'm not going to i hate all females in my school there all fat ugly and flat chested

a1hsauce
oh please come on if a girl is hitting u shes resorting to her 4th grade ways of flirting...

grey fox
excuse me mr sauce boy so getting jumped knocked to the floor and kicked in the face a few times is a way of flirting.

JToTheP
What guy is stupid enough to hit a girl? Unless she's got serious problems I suggest you don't do something about it, because girls always walk around in packs, so you'll never win by trying to take her down yourself, or there's always the situation where she'll rat you out because there's only a few NICE teenage girls in the world.

Clovie
Originally posted by grey fox
i'm not going to i hate all females in my school there all fat ugly and flat chested how old are you? 10? huh
and how is it possible that girl is hurting you SO much?

a1hsauce
well see now grey u didnt elaborate on that fact... my impression was that she was hittin ur shoulder... in that case, u tell ur teachers if its happening at school or u tell ur parents...

a1hsauce
and dont call me boy

JToTheP
i'm not going to i hate all females in my school there all fat ugly and flat chested

And you WONDER why this is happening to you? I think if you say this shit to girls OBVIOUSLY they will get pissed. So I suggest you grow up, or tell a parent or teacher if your in school.

grey fox
actually i am 14 and got kickekd in the face you prat by a girl who is renowned as the hardest year nine in the school who smashed mostof my mouth up and chiped a tooth luckily not gouging out my eye mad mad mad mad

JToTheP
So she's insane, and you HAVEN'T told the principal yet why?

a1hsauce
well then u tell a teacher buddy... why drag things out longer by asking if u should hit her back

grey fox
<quote> And you WONDER why this is happening to you? I think if you say this shit to girls OBVIOUSLY they will get pissed. So I suggest you grow up, or tell a parent or teacher if your in school.<quote>

I dont say it you twit it's just my personal opinion i try to stay as far away from the animals as i possibly can

a1hsauce
girls arent animals buddy... theyre delicate flowers that just need to blossom

Linkalicious
pull her pony tail.

grey fox
psssssssshhhhhhhhh why talk to the principal when i can get the cops involved

JToTheP
<quote> And you WONDER why this is happening to you? I think if you say this shit to girls OBVIOUSLY they will get pissed. So I suggest you grow up, or tell a parent or teacher if your in school.<quote>

I dont say it you twit it's just my personal opinion i try to stay as far away from the animals as i possibly can

Calling them ANIMALS doesn't help either. Are you gay or just 7 years old and think girls have cooties? roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
sounds like u got it figured out for yourself

JToTheP
psssssssshhhhhhhhh why talk to the principal when i can get the cops involved

Then stop talking shit and GET the cops involved you panzy.

CherryPie
Come and get me and I will kick her ass for you big grin

grey fox
i have got cop's involved i just wanted your guy's opinions incase something like this happens agin and me calling them animals is actually quite accurate becuase they never stop takign the piss and cosntantly tormenting me

WindDancer
Guys, please don't call each other names.

grey fox
okle dokle

Bardock42
Punch da ***** back....obviously......No I got raised not to hit girls. Walk away or laugh or something might be a possibility.

Da Moose
If a girl hits you, call WindDancer and he will come and pull her hair for you.wink

Seriously, if a girl hits you, you:

A) Turn and walk

and

B) Are SERIOUSLY doing something wrong.

grey fox
answer to b : no

Linkalicious
Just give her a mind job...

tell her:
"I know you're only hitting me because it's your really immature way of saying that you like me....you don't need to hide your feelings behind fists"

She'll either hit you again or leave you alone...

Clovie
answer to b : no i think you do actually.
i would have HITTED YOU if you were somewhere near messed
and i don't like hitting ppl sad

grey fox
ok i may answer that , if you can make some sense

(oh and hitted isn't a word)

Clovie
don't point at mine use of engliush, ok sweetheart?

and my point is that if you are saying the girls are 'animals, flatchested, ugly etc'
you are DOING something wrong. very wrong.
and i woould love to see you suffer. all.

Fearnix
I have hit a girl before *ashamed*
if she looks like she could kick your ass then you should be able to hit her back

Da Moose
ok i may answer that , if you can make some sense

(oh and hitted isn't a word)

Actually hitted IS a word. It's Clovish, and anyone who is ANYONE speaks it.

grey fox
ok lucky charms lad (clovie) if you read the above posts you would realise i said that it was my OPINION not what i said to them.

(well then i'm not clovish)

Da Moose
ok lucky charms lad (clovie) if you read the above posts you would realise i said that it was my OPINION not what i said to them.

blink

Dude, you're digging a huge hole here and in danger of being hit again. Clovie is not a LAD.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce

dude i really hope ur not rippin on clovie

grey fox
OH sorry clovie i jsut have a problem with peopel who dont udnerstand my point of veiw you know i try my best to get on with school and i am constantly tormented by anyone even those who are lower in in stature and age then me i try to keep my temper in check as rumours fly around the school about me that i can do nothing to stop but think about it a whole shcool ragging on you at near every minutie of the day you have to lose at some point or go insane

Da Moose
OH sorry clovie i jsut have a problem with peopel who dont udnerstand my point of veiw you know i try my best to get on with school and i am constantly tormented by anyone even those who are lower in in stature and age then me i try to keep my temper in check as rumours fly around the school about me that i can do nothing to stop but think about it a whole shcool ragging on you at near every minutie of the day you have to lose at some point or go insane

Periods and commas....don't be afraid of them.

Try talking to someone? A counsellor?

grey fox
hmm think of this i will (yoda speak, all hail the green pixie )

The Tired Hiker
do you stand there and take it even if you are physichaly weaker and more suceptible to pain or do you knock her flat on her back .

If a girl hits you, you should thank her and then turn the other cheek. Then, fart on her and run away! eek!

Storm
I would under no circumstances ever hit someone of my own accord, however as adults, if someone hits me than I' m afraid I won' t be able to restrain myself from hitting back, whether it' s a guy or a girl erm

grey fox
well i have to go my comp time is up see yall later

Corran
Never hit a woman, never hit a woman

CherryPie
never hit me

you will die

you can hit that girl...she's a ***** just for hitting you

jaden101
what would i do...*hears paddy over the headset* "punch 'er in the face"

laughing out loud

GCG
Originally posted by Corran
Never hit a woman, never hit a woman

what if she is a 7 ft tall , viscous and twisted bodybuilder who only seeks to kick your ass ?

http://www.fitness-files.com/photos/wpw/Andrulla_Blanchette.jpg

Corran
Originally posted by GCG
what if she is a 7 ft tall , viscous and twisted bodybuilder who only seeks to kick your ass ?

http://www.fitness-files.com/photos/wpw/Andrulla_Blanchette.jpg Umm don't hit her because you'll only anger her more - just run like the wind./

Demarthl
grab her wrist twist it round to her back and hold her opposite shoulder then tell her not to resort to violence

SlipknoT
do you stand there and take it even if you are physichaly weaker and more suceptible to pain or do you knock her flat on her back . Threaten to kill her boyfriend, works every time.

dark1365
Yeah, I did that to a really bitchy girl one time and she backed right off.

BackFire
laugh at her

sniper
excuse me mr sauce boy so getting jumped knocked to the floor and kicked in the face a few times is a way of flirting.

it's kinda sad, but yea.
i know a girl who threw a guy down a flight of stairs because she liked him

no expression

fcuked up aint it?

SlipknoT
Call her fat and ugly then she'll go commit sucide

Jackie Malfoy

Did you learn anything from tv?You hit her back acouse!JMboxing laughing

Demarthl
i never had the problem, the girls fought each other not boys, the boys were too busy dicking around to fight.
except a few lovin themselves boys, thought they owned the place...
one for instance threatened my mate who had a broken arm roll eyes (sarcastic) until it was healed anyways wink

CherryPie
slipknot

what the hell is wrong with you?

Demarthl
i can reply to this one too big grin
Slipknot says : 'I'm your son, that's what is wrong with me'
he just says the things you dont want to hear, like the band slipknot ^^

CherryPie
oh yeah

that is true

Slipknot is from Iowa...Just like ME

Alpha Centauri
I give what I get.

If a girl pushes me, I'm obviously not gonna swing at her. If a girl pushes me, I'll push her back. If she slaps me, I'll return it and if she punches me I'll return it.

I've been in too many situations where I've seen girls laying into guys with punches and they've stood there doing nothing purely because the girl thought "I can't be touched, I'm a girl".

I have immense respect for women but if you're gonna come up and start swinging punches to my face, I couldn't care if you're male, female or both. You're gonna get decked.

-AC

CherryPie
Now this is why guys go to prison^

Alpha Centauri
No.

Domestic violence is why guys go to prison. Beatings and battery are why guys go to prison. Bullying females is what you are referring to. Don't confuse the issue.

I would never EVER dream of doing any of that. I would never fight a girl.

However, if you are gonna tell me that I have to stand there while some girl punches me in the face, you're not debating the right person. Women want equality but they hide behind that shitty "I'm a girl" thing all the time. Admittedly it's a touchy issue but if you believe you are save to hit guys just coz you're a girl then one day you'll hit the wrong guy and when he turns around and one-punches you to the floor, you'll sue him.

Hypocricy of the highest order.

-AC

SlipknoT
Originally posted by CherryPie
Now this is why guys go to prison^ No, if a girl hits guy he has all the right in the world to retun the favore.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by CherryPie
slipknot

what the hell is wrong with you? Where shall I start?

Alpha Centauri
I would never use excessive force, ever. I would use enough to defend myself.

If you have the courage to punch me in the face, guess what? Luckily for you I believe in equality so I'm gonna treat you like a guy that would have done it, only with less force.

-AC

BlackC@t
Hit her back, and knock her ass down smokin'

BlackC@t
CherryPie, I ask the same thing.

JToTheP
Originally posted by GCG

http://www.fitness-files.com/photos/wpw/Andrulla_Blanchette.jpg

TRANQ DA *****!!!!! laughing

BlackC@t
Pffft! I could take her smokin'

I accept the fact that if I hit a guy, he's gonna' hit me back. I'm okay with that.
He has every right to. It's not a smart move, but he can if he wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.