What's The Best Hp Book So Far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trying_honesty
well i think that the most recent book the order of the phoenix is the best how about u guys? smokin'

dark1365
Goblet of Fire.

HPfanatic
it's a tie... Goblet and Order

O.A.R21
1st Goblet cause it was such a diff. year at hogwarts.
2nd Order of the Phoenix cause Harry & cho
3rd Sorcerors stone cause . . well its the 1st hp!
4th Chamber
5th Askaban

trying_honesty
5th Azkabanmad mad ... I totally agree

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by HPfanatic
it's a tie... Goblet and Order I totally agree...all so different from the first three...Goblet of Fire cuz of the Triwizard Tournament and Order of the Phoenix cuz of the whole Order thing!

HPfanatic
i like the complicated emotions in the 5th, but all the new stuff in the 4th too.

luv_danrad*^^*
3rd hp book is the best one!!!!!!!!!!!! but i did read the 5th book the most cuz its the most recent one and im getting ready 4 the 6th book which is cuming out in june(was it ?? mayb july.)

HPaddict
4 tournment
5 order of the phoenix, sirius dies *cries*
3 SIRIUS!!!!!

HPaddict
also, 5th HP was PMSing hahahaha
can't wait for 6th
comes out in the middle of july!!

Ignite
i think askaban and the goblet are the best ones.
the whole thing with sirius in the 3rd was great.

bookworm4lyf
tru tru

PinkDiamonds
yeah i agree

trying_honesty
Yes but I think that the 6th book will be the best b/c It will (supposedly) have HP=HG relations and have more voldamort

but it will be shorter *sniff sniff*

bookworm4lyf
but we rn't counting that now r we ciz it no cum out yet

trying_honesty
I guess not but J.K did say that it was going to be about the same length as goblet (www.muggle.net or something)

HPfanatic
i hope it's good!!

bookworm4lyf
me 2

Captain REX
Moving to Book section.

trying_honesty
?

sesshyluvr
i liked the 3rd, but the 5th just broke my heart...i mean, jeez....

ashtonsNO1fan
the third no doubt bout it. loads of people hav told me that the third movie isn't as good as the book but i think it shuld hav been directed by christopher columbus

luv_danrad*^^*
na ah~~~ i think alfonso cuaron did good.

tblumer
The order and POA are my favorites. Harry having no family but the dursley's? i mean, come on....the kid already lost his parents, but having to spend his summers with the DURSLEYS? honestly tho, Sirius coming in, that was awesome, and harrys firebolt? zoooommmmm, and then the order because now we're getting in to the action, where all the slates are getting brought out and shown to everybody, how lily and james were found by voldemort thru pettigrew, and just how important the prophecy is. My favorite scene out of all the books tho, is between the dragons in book 4, or in book 5 down in the ministry's secret hall....im a HUGE dragon fan....and any other dragon lovers, i recommend Eragon, and Paolini's new one, Eldest.

Dizzle
For me, it goes 4, 3, 1, 2, 5. I didn't like Order of the Phoenix that much cuz Harry's entire personality just changes too much. He just kinda turns into a whiny lil self-pitying b!tch. My biggest critique on the series as a whole is also that JK kinda tends to re-use stuff, which makes the world seem smaller and almost less grand. Crouch using Polyjuice Potion and the unregistered animagus, for example (you know, besides the other 3, even though there are few REGISTERED ones, and its supposed to be a very difficult process and all that). Don't get me wrong, I'm as much a Harry Potter fan as the next guy, but honestly... think of some new stuff...

Dizzle
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
na ah~~~ i think alfonso cuaron did good.

dude... he directed "Y Tu mama Tambien"... with a movie title like that under his belt, how can he not be AMAZING? big grin

trying_honesty
HaHa that was a good movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.