Who's hotter; Jean Grey or Sue Richards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
Jean Grey- This red hair beauty has been courted by endless suitors from Archangel, Wolverine, Gambit, and even Xavier. With her green eyes and red hair, she was the first X woman to become a sex symbol. Beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy, she commands attention and power. With legs up to her chin, this X maiden has grown from a shy, timid Marvel Girl to a beautiful powerful Phoenix and den mother of all X ers

Sue Richards- Conservative and all naturale, she too commands attention...from the Namor to Doctor Doom; this matriarch of FF has always been the driving force and foundation. With her blue eyes and blonde hair, she commands timeless beauty and elegance. She's the epitome of beauty. Here's IW, here her roar.

Jean or Sue?

Powers:
Sex appeal:
Beauty:
Costume:
Leadership:
Character development:

Draco69
Jean Grey.

ebonyblade1
emma frost is sexier than either of these two put together and then there's she -hulk. not to mention psylocke. whose in a league all by herself. I find jean and sue quite boring.

Linkalicious
Sue is hotter...

DarkCrawler
Sue.

pr1983
sue... though you could have had better choices...

LordFear
I would love to bang She-Hulk. WOW!!!!!!!!!What a chick. Something about those long flowing green hair man...............huh ANWAY!!!!
back to the debate.
Followed by Psylocke man what a hottie big time!!!
Then Jean is crazy hot!!!
Then any chick that Tony Stark dates gets my vote.
I thought Rumiko looked real cute and Sunset Bane was a hottie
TO MUCH FOR THE MIND TO COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING SYSTEM'S OVERLAUD!!!!!!!!!!

Gilgamesh
SUe had a kid, hello stretch marks...still ill go with blonde over red any day, red heads just never get a tan.

She-Hulk? as long as its not the muscular version that looks like the Green Giant with tatas. Got nothing against his corn or caned vegetables, but he just ain't my type. That girl is like 900 pounds though, kinda puts a hold on a few positions...mainly all the ones where you aint on top.

azndrgn
Duuuudes...Mary Jane is hot

whobdamandog
No..offense..but I prefer real women...and sad to say based on these responeses..I don't think anyone in here has ever been with one...and no...blow up dolls don't count..laughinglaughinglaughing

Victor Von Doom
Amusing.

demigawd
Jean is supposed to be hotter - she used to be a model. Sue is more the "girl-next-door" type. And she's older now, too. And a lot more matronly. Jean definitely wins this....

Victor Von Doom
In the current art I think Sue is nicer. In the normal continuity FF anyway. Jean always looked like someone who Cyclops would pick, to me.

Smokescreen wife, to stand in front of the closet.

eleveninches
Sue.
Definately.
She's a fine piece of @$$!!!!

Scoobless
what about felicia hardy..... or storm?....... scarlet witch isn't bad either ........ i think all comic artists need to get laid more..... they seem to be frustrated

pr1983
Originally posted by whobdamandog
No..offense..but I prefer real women...and sad to say based on these responeses..I don't think anyone in here has ever been with one...and no...blow up dolls don't count..laughinglaughinglaughing

well you're in here...

Beyonder
Originally posted by eleveninches
Sue.
Definately.
She's a fine piece of @$$!!!!

wink Even Dr. Doom wants her. And who knows better than Doom? Heck, two top Marvel intellectuals want her. And please don't say their opinions don't count since they're just nerds.

Doom ain't no nerd. That gansta has an entire country to pick a woman from. Heck, he dines with Silver Sable annually. And who does he want? Sable? There's not a person here who'd argue that Sable isn't a babe.

Oh, and Namor as well. The King of Atlantis gets wet (and no, I'm not talking about water) at the thought of Sue.

So far:
Super genius rich inventor is married to her
Super genius rich dictator wants her
Rich ruler of an entire race wants her

What does Jean have?

Cyclops - leader of the X-Men
Logan - a hairy guy with claws

Shaggy2dope
is ur mom a choice?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
is ur mom a choice?

Why? You want me to f#ck your mom?

Shaggy2dope
no i wanted u to tell ur mom to give me my boxers back

pr1983

dude... f*ck off... seriously... that's been old well before the 10,000th time u posted it...

Shaggy2dope
first time i posted it dum ass

Beyonder

Actually, you weren't at my house. You might have forgotten this, but you were drunk last night. My mom doesn't even know who you are. If you want them back, drop by the next NAMBLA meeting, it's there. By the way, your friend told me this. If you have any more questions, ask him about your boxers kiddo.

pr1983
first time i posted it dum ass

you've posted the words 'ur mom' in plenty of other threads... dumbass...

Shaggy2dope
oooh nice 1 nice 1 but you see it was your mom that was the 1 that happened to get drunk she came to my place i cut a hole in a bag put it o her head she gave me some nice head i put the bag on because didn't want her throwin the **** all over me wondeful times wonderful times

Beyonder
oooh nice 1 nice 1 but you see it was my mom that was the 1 that happened to get drunk she came to my place i cut a hole in a bag put it o her head she gave me some nice head i put the bag on because didn't want her throwin the **** all over me wondeful times wonderful times

So you were ****ing your mom?

Shaggy2dope
no but ur mom my friend

pr1983
no but ur mom my friend

seriously, what is your problem? did ur mom drop you on your head as a child thereby giving u a mental disposition that requires you to try and shag other people's moms?

Shaggy2dope
no I just got a kick out of it LOL! laughing

Beyonder
Originally posted by pr1983
seriously, what is your problem? did ur mom drop you on your head as a child thereby giving u a mental disposition that requires you to try and shag other people's moms?

No, this kid's mom just fed this him dog sh!t instead of real food when she was raising him.

Beyonder
no I just got a kick out of it LOL! laughing

Out of what? Eating dog poo? laughing

Alpha Centauri
Pr, no offense but you would of come off better if you just completely showed that he didn't bother you.

Not come back with an insult Shaggy would be proud of.

-AC

Beyonder
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Pr, no offense but you would of come off better if you just completely showed that he didn't bother you.

-AC

Proud of what? That he eats dog crap?

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

i'm in that sorta mood erm

ah f*ck it...

The Flash
Well he does like Insane Clown Posse(I See Pee)...

Superherovandal
back on topic. please? embarrasment

ThaWhiteShadow
i f*ucked both of your moms, then jerked off on their faces and hair

Beyonder
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
i f*ucked both my dads, then they both jerked off on my face and hair

roll eyes (sarcastic) So what are you saying? That you enjoyed it?

grey fox
no whtie shadow you were hallucinatign you were ****ing two dogs in the middle of the street

eleveninches
Originally posted by Beyonder
wink Even Dr. Doom wants her. And who knows better than Doom? Heck, two top Marvel intellectuals want her. And please don't say their opinions don't count since they're just nerds.

Doom ain't no nerd. That gansta has an entire country to pick a woman from. Heck, he dines with Silver Sable annually. And who does he want? Sable? There's not a person here who'd argue that Sable isn't a babe.

Oh, and Namor as well. The King of Atlantis gets wet (and no, I'm not talking about water) at the thought of Sue.

So far:
Super genius rich inventor is married to her
Super genius rich dictator wants her
Rich ruler of an entire race wants her

What does Jean have?

Cyclops - leader of the X-Men
Logan - a hairy guy with claws
laughing out loud
True.

Sue IS hella hot

Wynndar
Originally posted by Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
i f*ucked both my dads, then they both jerked off on my face and hair

roll eyes (sarcastic) So what are you saying? That you enjoyed it?

Im laughing so hard right now....im crying

Alpha Centauri
It's the fact that he said "Onto my face and hair". Actually got technical and specific.

-AC

Wynndar
yea the face and hair thing kinda weirded me out...way too specific

bakerboy
Sue all the way. She is a blonde babe as hot as hell. She is one of the sexiest girls in comics ever.

Scoobless
"ur mom"............. lmao............... i see i found the mensa site for the study of mofo-ology

grey fox
MOFO-OLOGY laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea the face and hair thing kinda weirded me out...way too specific

Is it one on the face, on in the hair? Is there some kind of mixage?

IS there a Ghostbusters non-crossing of beams rule.

Scoobless
NEVER CROSS THE BEAMS!.......... and yes........i am a god!

ThaWhiteShadow
Originally posted by grey fox
no whtie shadow you were hallucinatign you were ****ing two dogs in the middle of the street

damn no wonder my dogs were walking funny

Tron
Ummmm, okay....no expression

I'll end the debate here: They're as "hot" as the artists want them to be. Everyone cool with that answer? Good.

Closing

Scoobless
what up tron? you not interested in mofo-ology?

jffxex1980
<sigh> kids these days! ASS WIPES! We're talking who's hotter here.....not ur moms! Stay with the subject here folks! MOFOS, mums, and retarded ass comments are not encouraged here but feel free to express ur opions about Jean and Sue alright?

Mainstream
Jean is hotter...phoenix

DarkCrawler
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/prize.jpg

DarkCrawler
Mmm.

http://www.libertymeadows.com/covers/MKFour13cover.jpg

Scoobless
i can't believe this never actually got closed.......whistling

BootlegBoys420
got to go with the red head.

eleveninches
Sue is the hottest!!!

I mean, recently in the F4 comics, she was really the hottest (when she got johnnys powers)

Miss_Faye
Jean grey.

Mainstream
jean.

ThaWhiteShadow
my mom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.