Spider-man vs Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I don't know what Cyborg strength limit is so feel free to let me know who would win.I herd that Cyborg can lift about 5 tons but it seems like I saw him lift more then that before.

Gilgamesh
?!?! Cyborg as in Superman Cyborg? Holy @#$%, Spiderman would not only get his A$$ handed to him, he'd get all his internal organs handed to him.

Your probably speaking of another Cyborg i know nothing of.

nigel45
im pretty sure he is

Blade Cutter
The Cyborg from teen titans.

Draco69
Cyborg wins.

Tron
Spider-Man hears the one line that'll be the end of the fight:

BOO-YA!!

jplatinum
cyborg is way stronger than that. Ever saw the fight with Atlas?
When beast boy turned into a big whale, Atlas picked him up and threw beastboy like 50 yards with no effort at all. A fullgrown 50 ton+ whale!!!!!
Cyborg came back stronger and broke his own powercell limit and outpowered Atlas and threw him like he was nothing.
People think that cyborg isn't very strong cause he hardly ever uses his strength to a point, but then again, I wouldn't use my class 90 or class 100 strength if I had Robin,Starfire, Raven, and Beastboy on my team either. I could give several other times I've seen Cyborg use his whole strength, but You should already know by now.

Btw. Cyborg is stronger, has equal intellect, almost equal speed, and can fight as good as spiderman. Plus, he has his cannon.

"Down came the titan and knocked the spider out"
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing cool

Mainstream
Cyborg got the sonic and Spidey get his BOOM!

jplatinum
Cyborg wins easy.

"Boo-yahhh!!!"

"Now that I kicked his tail, time to play some video games"

Mainstream
Beast Boy: dude...you like so beat that Spider dude.

Cyborg: yeah...he just a big bug...(turns his right arm into a blaster) and I got the bug spray right here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.