Nightwing vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
In a straight up fight no gadgets for either of them can Nightwing stand up to the Bat?

Joker1237
yes he could, He give Bruce a run for his money.

But in the end after a some what hard fight, I think Wayne takes it.

Hegemon875
NO brainer if you ask me, the Batman wins.

Kento
Technically it's asking if Dick can stand up to Bruce. I know Bruce can win but would it be easy or a long battle.

demigawd
It would be a tough fight. They know each other so well. But in the end, it's advantage - Batman.

Hegemon875
I doubt batman taught Dick EVERYTHING he knows hes way too paranoid to do that.

spetznaz
Batman knows everything Nightwing knows, but Nightwing does not even come close to the extensiveness (or intensiveness for that matter) of Bruce's repertoire.
Nightwing would be slayed. And if Batman was serious (and ruthless) enough, and did not care that Nightwing was his protege, NWing wouldn't even land a single blow.
N'Wing is great, but he is just not Batman level material.
He can land a blow if Bruce is not really trying to take him out, and wouldn't land a whisper if Bruce was truly pissed off and trying to get rid of him.

Kento
I just thought of this cause during Bruce Wayne : Fugitive thing. Nightwing tried to stop Bats but Bats just dodges him without hitting back.

jplatinum
This would be a fightof pure will and a test of pure skill and gadgets if we're talking about bruce wayne batman.
If we're talkin' about Terry Maginnis batman, then this fight isn't going to be much of a fight. Its going to be more like nightwing trying to stay alive cause Maginnis is the man. cool

cherry cola
Batman will win but I would love to see the lengths Nightwing would go to to win against Batman.

Mainstream
Batman would win...but beating up his "son" won't be a walk in the park if they fight no hold barred.

Arsenal
Dick had mad acrobat skillz but Bruce probably knows more weak spots and ways to knock him unconscious.

black wolverine
on teentitans didnt he train wit the master or something like that robin got better in the teentitans

but is he a mach for the bat

Lord-of-Dreams
Bats kills Night. Everyone knows that Batman owns the night! Anyway, Bats taught him about a ninth of what he knows ,so...

DarkAge
What about the fact that Nightwing is almost 20 years younger?

Arsenal
Originally posted by DarkAge
What about the fact that Nightwing is almost 20 years younger?
Age never really applies to Batman. He could be 60 and he'd still beat a 40 year old Nightwing.

marcssands14
what arsenal said.

DTM
Nightwing makes him work for each win, but in the end Batman definately takes him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.