Do you think my friend's hot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeIsKillingMe
here's a pic of him

Demarthl
does your friend know he has his pictured slapped up on an internet site, did oyu get his permission?

Velcro_Boy
im a guy and im not gay so no.

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by Demarthl
does your friend know he has his pictured slapped up on an internet site, did oyu get his permission?

yeah he knows, he doesnt care

Mr Wiggles
1. no

2. i think the guy is you

Ketchuptome
Uhhh.I agree with Velcro Boy.I can't post either.
And Mr.Wiggles has a point.How do we no this''guy'' isn't u.
Or even if u no him?????

Clovie
decent erm

KillTheLight
he's ok

Anna85
he's ok

The Tired Hiker
I like his shirt.

Ironman
what velcro boy said, man why do people do these threads they should post a boy and girl pick er. or at least say is my 'GUY' friend hot anyway idont judge guys

hodoggy
I think your friend (or you) are very nice looking young man..... I give a thumbs up!

Anna85
i agree

Time Of Evil
People who post threads like these are always the ones in the picture.erm

Anna85
if u say so...

Time Of Evil
Honestly it's true anna.

Anna85
ok
i belive u

Time Of Evil
I know you do big grin

BlackC@t
I love his haircut. My friend wants the same one.

Any tips on getting it?
Styling it and stuff?

Anna85
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
I know you do big grin
big grin
smokin'

misha
yeah hes pretty hot happy

Lilhottie
I am kind of married and kind of dating multiple partners but maybe.

NyC-gUrL
attentionwhore

I think he's ok-looking. Not really my type though, he's too preppy happy

Lilhottie
what! you dont know me or what i have and still am going through so dont call me a whore and if he is to pretty for you ya must be a cow.

NyC-gUrL

Lilhottie
you probably got to stay in your nice little saburb with your easy stupid public school education i was sent to boarding school and i never saw my parents and i dont think they care that i have a horrible life and a husband that i may divorce and how can i if we have a baby to take care of so shut the hell up about stuff you wouldnt understand!

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic) *banning-sense tingling*

get over yourself. From what I have read (your posts), you're the one who screwed up your life by marrying that guy, having his baby, and cheating on him. So dont expect me, or anyone else for that matter, to feel sorry for you, ok?

Lilhottie
**** you *****!

NyC-gUrL
whatever sleep

Lilhottie
you know you had all the brakes in life so dont put me down just because i am scared whether or not to talk to the police and u really should have some compassion you know it could just as easily happen to any of you! your young one moment finally out in the real world away from your past and you make a few bad choices and your entire future is ruined and u cant even divorce the guy because u got know income otherwise and he is never around anyway and you have to live under his roof and get beaten. so show some compassion because there is no one left for me to even talk to.

Lilhottie
i dont care what any of you think i was only looking for help

Jackie Malfoy
My boyfriend is hoter!JM love laughing

Clovie
Originally posted by Lilhottie
you know you had all the brakes in life so dont put me down just because i am scared whether or not to talk to the police and u really should have some compassion you know it could just as easily happen to any of you! your young one moment finally out in the real world away from your past and you make a few bad choices and your entire future is ruined and u cant even divorce the guy because u got know income otherwise and he is never around anyway and you have to live under his roof and get beaten. so show some compassion because there is no one left for me to even talk to. i'm sorry for you.
but your attitude is highly annoying.
the fact that you have crappy life is not my fault nor anyone else here
talk to police, divorce the bastard get a normal job and stop whining.

star_scar_child
he looks cool but lik ny said im kinda anti prep

star_scar_child
i wonder? is this the "complain about my bad life thread"?

Df02
you know you had all the brakes in life so dont put me down just because i am scared whether or not to talk to the police and u really should have some compassion you know it could just as easily happen to any of you! your young one moment finally out in the real world away from your past and you make a few bad choices and your entire future is ruined and u cant even divorce the guy because u got know income otherwise and he is never around anyway and you have to live under his roof and get beaten. so show some compassion because there is no one left for me to even talk to.

tbh, i seriously doubt any of that is actually happening, doubt that pictures you and doubt you're even a girl really

just as much as i doubt this thread is actually about a guy the thread maker knows, its probably a random picture he/she found on the net and posted to try and make her/himself seem slightly cooler.

your excuse however is that you want the attention...making you, an attention-whore

star_scar_child
ooooh diss

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by Df02
tbh, i seriously doubt any of that is actually happening, doubt that pictures you and doubt you're even a girl really

just as much as i doubt this thread is actually about a guy the thread maker knows, its probably a random picture he/she found on the net and posted to try and make her/himself seem slightly cooler.

your excuse however is that you want the attention...making you, an attention-whore

yesss, thank you pray

star_scar_child
omg i love your sig ny!!! KINKY!

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud thanks big grin

shaber
I'm better looking flirt1

Clovie
Originally posted by shaber
I'm better looking flirt1 pic please eyes

shaber
But I'm too destitute for a camera.... the university might have my first year pic on their website ... hold on...

Clovie
*holds on* yess.....?

NyC-gUrL
eek! PIC!

star_scar_child
im not sure about better looking but i suppose im decent, and i would have a pic if my freind brittney would .....WAKE UP! ....grrr

Clovie
Originally posted by shaber
But I'm too destitute for a camera.... the university might have my first year pic on their website ... hold on... and where is that pic jonathan? What the f**k?

Imperial_Samura
As a male I have no opinion, but in the spirit of compliments I will give two thumbs up. thumb up thumb up

Clavis
you probably got to stay in your nice little saburb with your easy stupid public school education i was sent to boarding school and i never saw my parents and i dont think they care that i have a horrible life and a husband that i may divorce and how can i if we have a baby to take care of so shut the hell up about stuff you wouldnt understand!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ok, fair enough sulking bout your life here, its an off topic thread so ok, but calling liv an uneducated person! thats just to random to pull my socks of darling, your just really really sad, why dont you try to solve your problems in real life instead of trying to find help over the internet?

you could just ring a shrink or something or run away with the baby roll eyes (sarcastic)

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by Clavis
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ok, fair enough sulking bout your life here, its an off topic thread so ok, but calling liv an uneducated person! thats just to random to pull my socks of darling, your just really really sad, why dont you try to solve your problems in real life instead of trying to find help over the internet?

you could just ring a shrink or something or run away with the baby roll eyes (sarcastic)

flirt1

Demarthl
shouldn't have married him in the first place roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clavis
shell probably get banned shortly anyways

syko freak
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
here's a pic of him
like yeah laughing out loud

Demarthl
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.