A Call of Peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Tyrant
Ever since the creation of KMC, there has always been controversy some one gets mad at someone else, or a new guy gets trashed.

People form little bands thinking their all powerful, (Not talking about Moderators) there has been so many fights that leads to getting members banned.

So I say, lets all stop and enjoy the release of the new Star Wars film as one.

Sincerely, Lord Tyrant.

P.S. I am greatly sorry for what ever displease, I might have caused to anyone, It was never my intentions.

So all start off: I am sorry ctsketch for arguing with you.

smile

Gundark
Thanks, Tyrant !

big grin

ctsketch
I argued with you? is this Jed Knight 82k? with so apology accepted

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by ctsketch
I argued with you? is this Jed Knight 82k? with so apology accepted

It's me. smile

Gundark
No, I'm just plain ole' Gundark....just responding on behalf of the Mods.....

Mist
Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
Ever since the creation of KMC, there has always been controversy some one gets mad at someone else, or a new guy gets trashed.

People form little bands thinking their all powerful, (Not talking about Moderators) there has been so many fights that leads to getting members banned.

smile

Its a Forum. Opinions clash, perspectives are seen from different views.
Its how they work. There will ALWAYS be arguments. No one here thinks they are all powerful. New guys mainly get trashed for starting stupid threads. Did you see how many new threads were closed yesterday? Because of newbies?

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by Mist
Its how they work. There will ALWAYS be arguments. No one here thinks they are all powerful. New guys mainly get trashed for starting stupid threads. Did you see how many new threads were closed yesterday? Because of newbies?

I think it's wrong you call them "newbies" b/c we all use to be one. And I meant arguments to the point where someone gets banned.

Sadako of Girth
True enough.....

Mist
Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
I think it's wrong you call them "newbies" b/c we all use to be one. And I meant arguments to the point where someone gets banned.

there always someone who joins just to cause trouble. youll never get away from it.

PVS
What the f**k?

Imaginary
Awww no.... it's 8k2.

I don't like you, as I've stated many, many, many times before. If you were to list all the people that have pissed you off, it would take more than one post.

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by Imaginary
Awww no.... it's 8k2.

I don't like you, as I've stated many, many, many times before. If you were to list all the people that have pissed you off, it would take more than one post.

Thats why, I apologize.

Imaginary
Ummm... ok...

PVS
so lets all have a group hug and a good cry

seriously, who cares?

Imaginary
yes

Darth_Duffy
The annoying thing is the mindless posts. there are rules to forums and its irritating when you log on and the board is full of new (most of which are closed) threads like the one just down the page titled 'can someone hook me up'
Its plain to see theres a sticky thread about the trailer but people still fill the board with rubbish like that.
This could also mean that more important threads with interesting and relevant info get pushed off the page.
I personally dont flame people for doing this as it tends to get you nowhere but i can certainly see why people get frustrated.

Captain REX
I'm Captain Rex, and I support this thread. wink

PVS
lol

why am i getting election flashbacks?

Captain REX
You know, I fought in Vietnam, you should vote for me...

PVS
yeah, but you fought like a coward and didnt earn your medals.

'KMC veterans for truth'

laughing out loud stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
"I...Also...fought in that campaign... and would like to express my fondness for that also..." stick out tongue

Captain REX
*grabs M16*

Gunny, we're goin' ta war! stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Anakin2Vader
why do you keep changing your name 8k2 or whatever it will show up as now

astrofan428
I have only been posting here a few weeks despite my registration(new pc, then I forgot the site) but since starting I have spent much time here and find it quite even when people hurl some funny or flat out stupid insults at others. I have run in into no problems so far and think most people on thi sboard and the board itself kick ass. I have just tried to make sure Im not an ass to anyone and worst case only make an ass out of myself.

Lord Tyrant
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
why do you keep changing your name 8k2 or whatever it will show up as now

My new user-name has a nice tone to my new personality.

Stunrun
i dont really know why some people feel so bad when they've done something wrong ( i did last night, but i was drunk so thats besides the pointstick out tongue) at the end of the day, we dont LIVE here, were living in the real world, so having arguments with ppl you've never met on the internet is not gonna ruin your day, and it shouldnt. Internet forums are all about debate which at some point will lead to arguments, you just gotta live with it, and at the end of the day, who careswink

as long as the arguments are controlled in a decent manner that is

Jedi Priestess
blink

Sadako of Girth
Biochemical inbalance caused by the albeit temporary depleting effects of said lashing session...

Stunrun
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink

why the blink? its true

Stunrun
or am i contradicting myself? yeh like i said, drunk, and over excited

Jedi Priestess
laughing out loud I'd say it was kind of a big deal pal. wink

Stunrun
well alot of people regret things they've done the morning after. Trust me ive done faaaaaaaaar worsesmile

Sadako of Girth
*Reviews his own collection of drunken regrets*
I hear you...! laughing

kegs202
Well said Lord Tyrant. We are all here because we love Star Wars. If it's arguments anyone is after then let them go to the millions of chat rooms and argue all day. But on here we should respect each other even if we don't always agree.

PVS
Originally posted by Stunrun
well alot of people regret things they've done the morning after. Trust me ive done faaaaaaaaar worsesmile

my impression of stun on trailer night:

beer mad
beer love
beer crybaby
beer rolling on floor laughing

stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
LMFAO.....damn....thats too funny

Boris
shifty

jjwil76
kiss my ass...i'm not apologizing for anything. Anyone i've ever "flamed" or ridiculed, completely deserved it. This isn't AA, it is a f'ing star wars message board. 82k or tyrant or whatever you want to be called, when you get a pair, maybe you'll stop being a punk and stick to your guns on what you say. Biggest pet peeve is wishy wash, unecessary apologies. Just say what you mean and mean what you say.

Darth Plegueis
Nice. This thread reminds me of the noob angst I went through my first night here that almost kept me from coming back. Maybe I should have changed my name to Darth Newbie.

New_Born_Pyro
Originally posted by Stunrun
we dont LIVE here
I live here. Don't you guys? blink

Captain REX
Jiwil, that wasn't not appreciated. no

*edges away from Pyro* blink stick out tongue

New_Born_Pyro
sad I thought you liked me.

New_Born_Pyro
sad I thought you liked me.

EDIT: Dammit, I double posted and I can't delete the frickin second post. mad

Captain REX
*throws gift baskets*

cylob49
I aint gone out of my way to piss anyone off directly but ive found if you upset regular contributors their freinds jump on you like a wasp would do to protect their queen(which is fair enuff)and from their on in the damage is done.
This film is bigger than this site and i aint got nuthin against anyone on here no matter how much they come at you with an insult. I find it hard to be insulted by some white type and a pic of some SW character...theres nothin real about it.Theres about 3 members on here whove dissed me and it means nothing AND i reckon if i bumped into em in the real world i bet i would find them ok people as im sure theyd find me....if i was a hardcore forum member on here EVERY day i guess id be a little narked if someone called me some name but as im here bout 3 times a week ill stick up for myself,let it go and forget as soon as i log out.
I chose this forum over TFN,MF,Episode-X etc cause i think most members on this site have a true love for SW,are cool and not yer scary fans who want to know where Maul bought his boots and how can i get a pair.

cylob49
Nah i changed my mind
it DOES hurt
you can all go F*CK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding
Lets keep the heated debates and the odd tiff going
itd be a lot duller without it.

Imaginary
For once I'm inclined to agree with you.

lucasfilm
Originally posted by Mist

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Of course there will always be arguments (we're all a load of stupid people! stick out tongue ), but doesn't mean we need to start getting pissed off and smart-ass about it.

THAT is what we need to kill before it multiplies...

Stunrun
Originally posted by PVS
my impression of stun on trailer night:

beer mad
beer love
beer crybaby
beer rolling on floor laughing

stick out tongue

laughing

Boris
Originally posted by cylob49
want to know where Maul bought his boots and how can i get a pair.

Those are some nice boots, gotta get a pair now! stick out tongue

guiro72
this really isn't a very vicious forum....that's why it's the only one i will post in....people here are generally pretty cool....only problem is a lot of noobs who post crazy s**t and mess stuff up (i usually assume they are about 11 years old, which usually would explain it)....so people try to explain how things are done, so they don't continue to screw up....other problems are caused by the occasional *sshole's and trolls who are out to start fights for fun....sometimes people aren't quite sure if someone is one or the other for a while....this can lead to misunderstandings....go visit a few other forums, and you will come to appreciate just how chilled out kmc is by comparison....

now about those maul boots....

Cascador
you can get those here:
http://motorcowboy.zoovy.com/category/star_wars_boots/
pretty expensive thostick out tongue

guiro72
you're kidding right?....lol....i'll have a look tomorrow (not that i'm really interested in purchasing confused ).....got to hit the sack now....you all play fair now....

Captain REX
Shit, those are tight. stick out tongue

smoker4
The darth maul ones look very sheep worrying

Captain REX
Hmm...

I think Obi-Wan's boots are the most attractive, have that red coloring... stick out tongue

Gundark
Well I'd say for the most part we're all getting along fine and I applaud everyone who (even though they may disagree) respect others opinions; that will always gain you, in turn, respect yourself here at KMC.

As for the truly STUPID posts, ya know you're always going to get those few bad apples who post things only to nurk other people off. They'll be the next ones against the wall when the revolution comes....

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.