The David Desrosiers Thread!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beach_baby_279
Talk about how hot and sexy David is!!!!! eek!

Demarthl
no

SlipknoT
Your a ****ing idiot

beach_baby_279
WHY

SlipknoT
first off there is already a thread about this ******* in the celebrity forum, this isnt supposed to be in the OTF, and last, you listen to Simple Plan

beach_baby_279
so whats it to u what i listen to u dont have to and if u dont like it well dats not my fault!!! no

SlipknoT
Originally posted by beach_baby_279
so whats it to u what i listen to u dont have to and if u dont like it well dats not my fault!!! no no expression

SnakeEyes
OMG, people like this should be banned

charmedFairy
yes

Royal Knight
omg just let a mod take care of it...

no need to be dumb about it...

beach_baby_279
its not my fault

Royal Knight
its not my fault

i know it isn't

just slippy needs to calm down

beach_baby_279
THANKYOU! embarrasment

Royal Knight
you are welcomewink

Nice to meet you beach baby 279

Welcome to the boards

Don't let anyone get you down on here wink
there are some jerks that love to put ppl down

not implying that slip is a jerk...just that he can be a little to well uh persuasive

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
OMG, people like this should be banned
in the name of hot davey i shall take some words from south parks eric cartman..."F*** you A**H***!!!"davids too hot to be banned and SP rocks!!!!!canadiancanadiancanadian

SlipknoT
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
in the name of hot davey i shall take some words from south parks eric cartman..."F*** you A**H***!!!"davids too hot to be banned and SP rocks!!!!!canadiancanadiancanadian Simple Plan do anything but rock.

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by Royal Knight
you are welcomewink

Nice to meet you beach baby 279

Welcome to the boards

Don't let anyone get you down on here wink
there are some jerks that love to put ppl down

not implying that slip is a jerk...just that he can be a little to well uh persuasive
yes he is a jerk!!!and an A**H***!!!i dont care people have been putting me down since i was a kid...just say F*** you to them(if you can)
and move on

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Simple Plan do anything but rock.
again..."F*** you A**H***!!!" they do to rock you have absolutley no taste in music...you probably listen to jethro tull and if you dont know who they are then youre stupidder than i thoughtA**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velcro_Boy
why does this thread exist?

SlipknoT
again..."F*** you A**H***!!!" they do to rock you have absolutley no taste in music...you probably listen to jethro tull and if you dont know who they are then youre stupidder than i thoughtA**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That mild insult means nothing coming from someone who is stupid enought o listen to that so called "music" Simple Plan

FEDFAN316
because davids hot

SlipknoT
because davids hot Which is probably the only reason you like SImple Plan.

FEDFAN316
no!!!!!!!!!!they have good music and if im the one who has no taste in music then how do i like AC/DC ozzy osbourne guns 'n roses and aerosmith among others?*smirks*

beach_baby_279
Nice to meet u to royal knight!!!!! embarrasment

SlipknoT
no!!!!!!!!!!they have good music and if im the one who has no taste in music then how do i like AC/DC ozzy osbourne guns 'n roses and aerosmith among others?*smirks* I like AC/DC, I've lost all respect for Ozzy, I'll take Black Sabbath anyday, I like GUns and Roses, And I cant say Im a fan of Aerosmith.

beach_baby_279
PLEASE EVERY1 STOP FIGHTING I DIDNT CREAT THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE COULD JUST START FIGHTING I WANTED IT HERE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE DAVID DESROSIERS NOT SO EVERY1 CAN YELL AT EACH OTHER!!!!!! PLEASE no sad

FEDFAN316
stay out of this this is between me and slipknot and anyone else who agrees with him/her

SlipknoT
PLEASE EVERY1 STOP FIGHTING I DIDNT CREAT THIS THREAD SO PEOPLE COULD JUST START FIGHTING I WANTED IT HERE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE DAVID DESROSIERS NOT SO EVERY1 CAN YELL AT EACH OTHER!!!!!! PLEASE no sad Im having fun making FEDFAN look like an idiot smile

FEDFAN316
who says im the idiot go look in the mirror if you can find one thats not broken from looking at your a** ugly face

beach_baby_279
PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!! no

SlipknoT
who says im the idiot go look in the mirror if you can find one thats not broken from looking at your a** ugly face Its gradeschool jokes like that, that make you look stupid.

FEDFAN316
its your a** ugly face that makes them say thatsmartass

beach_baby_279
FOR F*** SAKE ALL OF U STOP FIGHTING mad

SlipknoT
its your a** ugly face that makes them say thatsmartass Has your little brother hacked onto your account or something?

FEDFAN316
stay out of this BB279 you dont wanna get on my bad side even more do you?

beach_baby_279
BRING IT ON IM GETTING PISSED AS IT IS FROM ALL OF U FIGHTING NOW STOP IT!!!!!

SlipknoT
stay out of this BB279 you dont wanna get on my bad side even more do you? Yea, everyone knows you dont want to get ON FEDFAN's bad side roll eyes (sarcastic)

beach_baby_279
I WOULDNT CARE IF I AM ALREADY JUST STOP THIS STUPID FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
I WOULDNT CARE IF I AM ALREADY JUST STOP THIS STUPID FIGHTING!!!!!!!! Shut up, this shit happens here

beach_baby_279
WAT EVER

Imaginary
Simple Plan and David both suck no expression

I prefer the band Slipknot to Simple Plan.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
Simple Plan and David both suck no expression

I prefer the band Slipknot to Simple Plan. thumb up

buttcrack
simple plan rocks

sk8stuff09
this just in from www.canadiantimesnews.com/desroisers/.org "david desroisers, the bass player from simple plan, has been shot five times in the chest while riding in a limo to a restraunt, he was pronounced dead yestersay at 8:29 p.m..."

beach_baby_279
OMG how funny (NOT) LOSER!!!!

FEDFAN316
f*** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!odnt you ever say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and f***you to imaginary!!!!!slipknot sucks a**

beach_baby_279
what the hell??? laughing

FEDFAN316
what the hell does that mean?

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic) @ fedfan

And beach baby, seeing as you're from Australia, I can sorta understand, after all, at the moment Simple Plan is the (lame) hype.

But really, they suck. Pierre sings like he's high on helium and their lyrics are just plain whiny.

FEDFAN316
no he only sounds like a teenager but that was on "no pads no helmets...just balls"now he sounds more mature havent you heard the album?or are you just just jumping to conclusions from the videos

Imaginary
...When I say he sounds like he's high on helium, I mean it. What do the videos have to do with this? I don't watch video shows anyway, or listen to the radio, because they play the crappiest music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.