is storm the only person to kill the hulk??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
in one comic storm killed the hulk all by her lonesome- is she the only one that ever has??

pr1983
two words... onslaught saga...

stormfront13
whats wrong with that??

pr1983
did you read the onslaught saga?

stormfront13
some of it

pr1983
well if you did you'd know it has some of the most inconsistent writing in marvel... ever... its the only tiime ive ever felt sorry for juggernaut fans...

as for the hulk... he was possesed by onslaught and told to kill cable... they needed a simple way to beat hulk... they picked a dumb one...

stormfront13
i thinm it was good, it was reasonable, to this day she can send lightning in someones brain. recently rogue was complaining of a headache and said it felt as is storm was sending shockwaves in her brain, but i was just wonderin if storm was the only person to ever kill the hulk?? what was the issue number?

pr1983
no idea...

i read it in essential x-men so i dont know...

it was dumb... lightning into someones brain... and the hulk's no less... the guy is way out of her league, he's above any x-man, even xavier or cable...

stormfront13
i think it makes since- minda love short circuting someones brain

pr1983
not really...

storm is not a master of electricity, she aint electro...

what she did in that comic that takes an incredible amount of power and accuracy... and the first time she tried it on him she only pissed him off even more...

stormfront13
she does have some control over electricity

pr1983
some... but not to the level that was required to do that... she can cast lightning bolts and shoot bolts from her hands...

thats not mastery...

stormfront13
i know but she has also been known to power up machines with electricity, and shut them down. besides a lightning bolt throughthe head would hurt like ten times worse. but what i want to know is do you think she is the only person that has ever killed the hulk??

pr1983
hulk can take ballistic missiles in the chest and heal back quickly, lightning dont do shit...

probably... as f*cking ridiculous as it is... storm is not or ever will be that powerful...

and how long was he dead? like 5 minutes?

stormfront13
idk she also revived him be super sharging his heart- i know this is prolly bad writing, but i was just wondering if she was the onlym person that has killed the hulk??

pr1983
i said yes already...

the charging of the heart is ok... thats understandable... its not difficult for someone like storm...

stormfront13
oh ok then it seems kinda weird. i still think the lightning through the brain seems good to me

pr1983
shes not that powerful... she cant control electricity that well... and its the hulk for chrissakes...

stormfront13
i know but it's kinda like frying someones brain

pr1983
yes, like you or me... and it would kill us... but the hulk can and has withstood worse...

stormfront13
it depends on the intensity- lightning bolts can be way over 5,ooo degrees

pr1983
but storm is not on that level... and people have hit hulk with hotter...

stormfront13
yes, she can farther than millions

pr1983
sure she can... bullshit...

stormfront seriously, i know you love storm but your taking this too far... you completely overrate her in every way... seriously, quit it...

ayjay
lolz....i see it this way...lighting bolts sometiomes dun even kill humans....hulk's skull ad skin is very very very very dense...so i think it should have shocked him..not killed him....but yeeh....i think it was poor writing as well.....but i'm sure storm could kill lotsa other ppl ^__^

stormfront13
i'm not sayin that she can kill him!! i'm sayin that it makes since that she can send lightning in someones head. and i don't overrate her in every way - every one else justs underestimates the weather

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
i'm not sayin that she can kill him!! i'm sayin that it makes since that she can send lightning in someones head. and i don't overrate her in every way - every one else justs underestimates the weather

bullshit... so your right and everyone else is wrong? nobody underestimates the weather... but you go on like she's mother f*cking nature...

she isn't...

moondragon
I have not read the story, but I must agree i was poor writing if Storm killed the Hulk. I grew up reading the Hulk, and the ONLY thing EVER prooven to have ANY effect on the hulk is Gamma Radiation. He doesn't just heal fast(like Wolvie), he's completely impervious to damn near everything.
You're right PR. Storm is a weather witch, not mother nature. Ayjay is also right. Some mere mortals suvive lightening strikes. I would be dissapointed if any strength lightening even annoyed the Hulk.
2cent. 'Nuff said. smokin'

stormfront13
i'm not sayin i'm right- and the weather is super powerful, if a person actually got hit with the true verocity then they would DIE. when people arr hit the most they get is like 1/3 of its true power. she can freeze people, cause hypothermis, and hyperthermia. even the grass is a danger when it is traveling at hurricane winds. and tsunamis?? acid rain?? the weather can destroy whole countries

moondragon
True. All these things can kill mere mortals. But, the Hulk is NO MERE MORTAL. He is esentially a Rage Elemental!
'Nuff said.

stormfront13
we know how powerful he is and no one here thinks she can kill him again

long pig
storm is hot....but whats up with her features? not a sista at all man.
wtf?

Rave X
Storm so cannot kill the Hulk! C'mon

Alpha Centauri
Hulk would trash each and every X-Man ever on his own.

Feel free to take me up on that because you know very well it's true.

Spider-Man has done. Hulk would just moonwalk in, swing his arms about a bit, crip walk back out.

-AC

long pig
indeed hulk is an OG.
AC ....this is what i was talking about in the vs threads....these people are like...storm fiends....in their eyes she is omnipotent.
hulk could take everything storm could ever throw at her.
hey i wrote a rap about the hulk
ahem
jolly green giant aint what i am/burn ya ass up like a holiday ham/storm is sista wit a big ol ass/ if hulk getsa chance then hulks gonna smash!/if i get angry then ya know i get stronger/yes lil ladies and i also get longer!/so dont hate me cuz i of the gamma radiation/ pimpin aint ez so im takin a vacation!
number one in da hood g!
ahaha i crack me up.

Alpha Centauri
I think Storm has an interesting power. I liked her alot over the years I read X-Men.

However, it's just getting ridiculous in that Vs Forum. I don't know when singular X-Men became a match for The Hulk and Dr.Doom.

The thing with those two in particular is, you actually can walk into a debate and say "Doom wins" or "Hulk wins" with no explanation, because it's a given in most situations. You can't do that with an X-Man/Woman, as proven. In any debate involving an X-Man they have to bury their nose in science books to even stand a chance and even then it's pointless.

-AC

stormfront13
no one thinks she can beat the hulk. and u agree it was bad writing but all I was askin was was storm the only person to kill the hulk in the comics??

Alpha Centauri
No, Thanos has. He's killed everyone at least once.

-AC

stormfront13
ok, well that clears things up.

DrDoom
Onslaught saga... sick

They nerfed the Juggernaut..and he hasn't been the same since.

pr1983
Originally posted by DrDoom
Onslaught saga... sick

They nerfed the Juggernaut..and he hasn't been the same since.

yeah... the only time i've ever actually felt sorry for him...

ayjay
Originally posted by long pig
indeed hulk is an OG.
AC ....this is what i was talking about in the vs threads....these people are like...storm fiends....in their eyes she is omnipotent.
hulk could take everything storm could ever throw at her.
hey i wrote a rap about the hulk
ahem
jolly green giant aint what i am/burn ya ass up like a holiday ham/storm is sista wit a big ol ass/ if hulk getsa chance then hulks gonna smash!/if i get angry then ya know i get stronger/yes lil ladies and i also get longer!/so dont hate me cuz i of the gamma radiation/ pimpin aint ez so im takin a vacation!
number one in da hood g!
ahaha i crack me up.

BWUAHAHA!!!..omg...dats maad....u got flow yo...u ever written any songs for real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.