Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FEDFAN316
im not sure if it quallifies as anime but its cool anyway...its on nickelodean and its about a boy named Aang who is the last air-bender and also the next avatar he was frozen in an iceburg for 100 years and in that duration a war between the fire nation and the rest of the world went on a girl named katara and her brother saka were the ones who found him and his flying bison named appa then they went to the southern air temple(aangs home)and found that the rest of the air benders were all killed along with a monkey leymur thing named momo they are the last of the air temple people now he has to go to the north pole to find a water bender to teach him and katara water bending and the prince of the fire nation are after them cause aang is the only one who can stop the fire nation from dominating the world its awesome!!!! i cant wait till the new episodes...its on every friday the new episodes premeir at 9:30pm i think right now theyre showing all the previous episodes so its hard to tell when the newest episodes are on
you should check it out though

chibiruto
cant beleive noone will respond to this! this is an animemade by the same company<though> diffrent creators as nausicaa! this a great show, i think it diserves some notice. i mean i thought, it's on nick, all they want to do is get a little of the profit that anime is growing in to, but they really did a good job, i was suprised way to represent FEDFAN316

FEDFAN316
thanks!!!thats the whole reason i watch it ...nick did a really good job for a network that has so many gay shows like the amnda show and drake & josh...its my opinoin i only really like spongebob fairly odparents avatar and danny phantom.

chibiruto
right on danny phantom<not anime> but action!!!!!!!!
and i'm suprised no one else responded, all my friends also love Avatar!
keep up the good work FEDFAN316

chibiruto
by the way<hate amanda bynes and those stupid d&j guys! mad
if u luv avatar and like reely stupid humor about reely stupid things then u should check out sgt frog! Happy Dance for refrences to the main character just check my avatar! Gero!Gero!Gero!Gero!Gero!Gero!
P.S. sgt keroro<my avatar> totally rocks!~ rock

sky shadow
iv seen it its cool

Fire_Alchemist
Seen it. Heard it. Watched it. Hate it. Dumped it.

chibiruto
Seen u heard u watched u<not reely> hate u dumped u<reely not reely>

rock on avatar

chibiruto
just kiddin i guess not everyone likes everything thats cool
but full metal alchemist<if thats what yur avatars from> is OK

rock on Avatar

Fire_Alchemist
1) Stop Bashing me
2) Avatar sucks. Watch cool Anime's like FMA, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop
3) FULLMETALALCHEMIST ROCK!

chibiruto
heyheyhey
1)not bashing
2)Avatar rocks
3)FULLMETALALCHEMIST is Kinda OK

shangheid
Originally posted by Fire_Alchemist

2) Avatar sucks. Watch cool Anime's like FMA, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop
3) FULLMETALALCHEMIST ROCK! Yeah seriously...

FEDFAN316
who was bashing?we justg express our opinoins in a nice and un evil way

chibiruto
u may be un evil i'm not mwhehehehehehehe
he....he...........he...uh?
ECHO!

shangheid
Wow...Avatar sucks because the kids are like what 11 years old?It's stupid...

chibiruto
"KILL..............KILL.................."...
thats ok yur entitlded to ur opinion
*pulls out katana looks up info on shangheid....laughs maniacally*
Mwhehehe... i mean uh...........

Katara
the show is awsome!plus katara's brother is hot!

Lord Follen
Il ike it. but to me i dont think it should count as anime

Gunner
okay,i only registered here to tell the flame in my opinion that avatar is a great show.and wanna knoe sumthing.the ppl who made avatar made family guy.i fairly recommend the show.just becuz some "cool" ppl hate avatar,doesnt mean you have to go into their peer pressure and hate it also.and if ur not going into their peer pressure,then i surely rest my opinions.thats all.

Inuyasha lover*
yeah your so right Gunner....and well i love avatar i like how they change their expressions so fast its a nice so and if u don't like it just don't comment on........!!!!

Inuyasha lover*
Finally some one brought it up thanx FEDFAN316 well keep on watching avatar...............

AME
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
im not sure if it quallifies as anime but its cool anyway...its on nickelodean and its about a boy named Aang who is the last air-bender and also the next avatar he was frozen in an iceburg for 100 years and in that duration a war between the fire nation and the rest of the world went on a girl named katara and her brother saka were the ones who found him and his flying bison named appa then they went to the southern air temple(aangs home)and found that the rest of the air benders were all killed along with a monkey leymur thing named momo they are the last of the air temple people now he has to go to the north pole to find a water bender to teach him and katara water bending and the prince of the fire nation are after them cause aang is the only one who can stop the fire nation from dominating the world its awesome!!!! i cant wait till the new episodes...its on every friday the new episodes premeir at 9:30pm i think right now theyre showing all the previous episodes so its hard to tell when the newest episodes are on
you should check it out though

THE AVATAR SHOW KICKS BUTT!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN ANY TV FANATIC HATE IT, ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR MINDS????-that's only my opinion tho.

GO AVATAR!!!!!!!!! GO AANG!!!!!!!!!!! happy

AME
Originally posted by Fire_Alchemist
Seen it. Heard it. Watched it. Hate it. Dumped it.

WHY WOULD YOU HATE AVATAR????? I NEED A GOOD REASON, BECAUSE I'M JUST IN TOTAL SHOCK. What the f**k?

ZomBiE_HunTER
I love that show Avatar and waiting for more EP.

sg13
hi, any1 here

sg13
ill come back later

sg13
bye

Inuyasha lover*
keep on talking about it what was the last episode someone saw i like moumou

Guardian_Rikku
I saw it. I like it, it's cute smile

And you cant post in here to say how much you hate the show. Well maybe you can, but the way you did it was bashing. So knock it off.

Lana
Saw it and don't care for it. Much too childish for my tastes.

ZomBiE_HunTER
It has a good story and I like the animations.

Gunner
O.o,how can it be childish?just becuz itz on nick doesnt mean itz child-ish.if it were on adultswim,i bet you wouldnt say that in the first place.......i dont even think itz child-ish.just becuz a million kids across the world watch it,doesnt mean itz child-ish.well,maybe itz half-child-"ish",but still,the other half is adults watching.but thats ur opinion,and i respect that.well,at least you didnt bash on it like some freakin ppl who go into peer pressure!!!AAHHH..............XD

Lana
It was made for kids, which is blindingly obvious. Sorry, but I simply don't like it.

And bashing on it wouldn't be giving into peer pressure, someone who didn't like it and came in here but said "yeah, it's okay" would be giving into peer pressure.

goth
umm hi im new here and i think the avatar rocks

goth
so can someone please help a bit

goth
hello im new

goth
hi lana and everyone write back plzzzzz

goth
i do i do i like avatar

goth
opps i thought i was on the outher one sorry beer beer no no no no

goth
embarrasment opps to many

Lana
...people don't post here every moment, sometimes you need to wait a while for someone to respond. The anime forum here isn't always as active as other forums.

goth
hello anybody here rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing eek!

goth
sorry sad

goth
if u want me to stay off ill understand sad

goth
Happy Dance sad sad sad sad embarrasment

goth
reading borring plz talk sorry

TrAnCeDuO
...this is a MESSAGE BOARD...not a LIVE CHAT....learn to tell the difference. if you dont stop mass posting like this ill report you to the mod.

Inuyasha lover*
lol really funny ok this is what i think .......this is for people who like the avatar i f u dont then just dont say bad remarks about it ok im just saying who agrees with me!!!???

Freddy Lover
I like this show. It's kinda cute, and it's about time Nickelodeon got a new show that's actually good. After they quit Invader Zim on the Nick program I watch I've been devestated.

goth
look i am so sorry anyways you know the 5th chapter it looks good my fav is the 3rd aing is doing good so far same with the shows hope they stay popular by the way plz forgive me i got kicked off a sight 4 emailing boys and giving them personal info... plz give me a second chance i wont let u down big grin promise

Originally posted by Powerful Dragon
iv seen it its cool so have i!I LOVE IT! : :

Rignite
Lets see here...

Nickelodeon, the same channel that used to have actually good shows like "Pete and Pete", "Aaah! Real Monsters", and the actually GOOD cast of "All That".

The same channel that ditched many of these shows, then picked up Invader Zim, one of THE best shows EVER. What did they do? Dumped that too.

Sorry, don't trust the damn channel for anything except Fresh Prince at night. I swear the CEOs of the company are a bunch of morons who do everything in their power to make absolutely SURE they never conform.

Now lets analyze this topic. Every person who has said Avatar rocks, is a complete idiot. Look at the text. Uncapitilized. Poor grammar. Spelling is terrible. English a language you just fail to try and learn or something?

Now those with actual intelligence have named MUCH better shows, ACTUAL Anime.

FullMetal Alchemist is all one needs to say right now to blow any other show out of the water with ease.

goth
* mad <*no the avatar rock*s and if dont like it y r u on mad

goth
p.s who agrees with me say I because no 1 deserves 2 b on if they dont like the avatar its an avatar sight niot an i hate avatar sight *geeesss* miffed mad avatar rocks rock

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by Rignite
Lets see here...

Nickelodeon, the same channel that used to have actually good shows like "Pete and Pete", "Aaah! Real Monsters", and the actually GOOD cast of "All That".

The same channel that ditched many of these shows, then picked up Invader Zim, one of THE best shows EVER. What did they do? Dumped that too.

Sorry, don't trust the damn channel for anything except Fresh Prince at night. I swear the CEOs of the company are a bunch of morons who do everything in their power to make absolutely SURE they never conform.

Now lets analyze this topic. Every person who has said Avatar rocks, is a complete idiot. Look at the text. Uncapitilized. Poor grammar. Spelling is terrible. English a language you just fail to try and learn or something?

FullMetal Alchemist is all one needs to say right now to blow any other show out of the water with ease.
If ur going to bash Avatar just make a thread and bash it all you want.

i rule
nick did ditch a lot of the really good shows (especially the cast of all that) but, avatar's alright. i hope they won't be stupid and ditch that show after the year is over.

goth
shut up avatar rocks and if u have a prob with it GET OUT!!! mad mad mad

Lana
Lets see here...

I agree....whatever happened to the old Nick? I miss those shows.

Originally posted by ZomBiE_HunTER
If ur going to bash Avatar just make a thread and bash it all you want.

It'll get closed, multiple threads aren't allowed.

Originally posted by goth
shut up avatar rocks and if u have a prob with it GET OUT!!! mad mad mad

This is a public message board, people are allowed to post where they want. Meaning those who don't like Avatar are allowed to post here. If you don't like it, too bad.

goth
fine im just doing what those outher people told me to say and their stupid and so im sorry want to be friend im so stupid smile cool p.s r u a boy? love

raenef v
ummm... i keep hearing about avatar
what is it?

and next time goth, don't invade threads that aren't talking about it...

goth
a pretty cool show r u a boy? love

goth
hello you still their

i rule
im here

Rignite
Wow, goth, I must ask this question in complete honesty.

Did you...fail the IQ test given to you?

i rule
now children, lets be nice!

goth
yo" i rule" what children? hi huh doctor

i rule
sup.

i rule
whats the doctor for?

goth
notin much and ..u cool

goth
i dont know i like it r u a girl or boy

i rule
boy.

i rule
r u a goth?

goth
im a girl and i half to go 2 school write back 1 more time love

goth
no i just like the name love

goth
angel see

i rule
i see. cool

goth
bye

i rule
later.

goth
im back devil oh no my halo broke cling cling angel all beter i nead to see the new avatar episode 6

i rule
sleep blink hi.

goth
hi yah ur back love *blushes

i rule
yep. how u doin?

goth
umm click on my name I RULE and look for private messeges plz and send me 1 love thumb up u rock

goth
can i tell u somthing love * blushes dark red*

i rule
ok.

goth
Well 1st guess and guess good love *blushes *

i rule
sure.

i rule
ummmmm............hi.

i rule
i dont no.

goth
guess plz or ill cry hee hee sad wink

goth
u still their? huh u rock rock thumb up

goth
ok bye now friend messed big grin sad ur not here wah

chibiruto
this isnt a chat room stay on topic or get out before i call wind

goth
ok ill private message him sorry im kinda new here p.s have u seen the 6th chapter

ZomBiE_HunTER
I have like the six chapter. i like the one with his friend more.

goth
yah your write aing i cute *blushes*

i rule
hey goth. get in the off topic room.

goth
why and how

i rule
because i cant get u a private message. its messed on my pc.

goth
how do i get on?

i rule
1st:click on user cp.
2nd:click kmc forums
3rd:then find off topic discusions

goth
I RULE you still thier AVATAR ROCKS AND SO DO U blushing

brute
he is not here

brute
i am his brother

goth
hello then were did he go

brute
he is watching tv whistle

brute
have you seen all of the avatar episodes so far?

brute
goth ya here

goth
yea i was eating sorry and tell ur bro to get back on im lonley <lol>

Rignite
What the hell goth, are you always this friggen stupid, or have you just been making a special effort lately?

ZomBiE_HunTER
Dude, thats member bashing even though your prolly right.

TrAnCeDuO
yeah but rig's flaming is justified. seriously what the hell is up with you two? why dont you understand that this is a forum,not a real-time chat room? i say we should all report them to the mods.

ZomBiE_HunTER
So what if a Mod see it theyll do sumthing about it.

TrAnCeDuO
thing is that...okay im going to go out and say it the mods are getting lazier and lazier on kmc. but hopefully if we complain enough they might do something about it.

ZomBiE_HunTER
They have been slacking but it doesnt really matter to me becuz they can post as many crap they want becuz it really doesnt bother me.

Rignite
Mods are getting lazy eh...?

Looks like it's time for someone with a big amount of wit and an even bigger mouth to get enough power to match those two...

*chuckles and schemes*

chibiruto
if u arent here to talk about the topic<goth,bruteirule,etc.>then theres no pint in being here. get it thru ur head, maybe i shud say it slower.T-H-I-S N-O-T A C-H-A-T R-O-O-M !-!-!-!-!

theflashlight
Avatar is an american show, with Japinese product design, art and original CELL animation. thus, it qualifies as anime. it is also made for both audiences. it will be streaming to japan in the summer

tecknoyashi

Mericka215
I love that show its the BEST!

tecknoyashi
Yah the best ang is cute

vietgal423
I CANT BELIEVE IT! I JUST GOT OFF THE MAIN PAGE, GOT BACK ON, GO TO THIS ROOM, AND EVERYONES FILLING IN!!!!

tecknoyashi
huh

Bazookia
Well, I think avatar is very interesting... I just watched a few episodes this morning since they were doing re-runs of i believe book 1... But yeah it does have a quiet unique way of doing things... I believe Nick did an awesome job wtih this.

tecknoyashi
I think Kitara is a little rude to ang she yalled at him for being beter

Ello pplz, just like to say some stuff about avatar, it is pretty cool, there isnt too many childish stuff going on in it, but my fave episode is 8 wen he meets roku, i think this show would make a really good rpg game...

tecknoyashi
I like the fourth aings cute

lol omg, teck r u a boy or a girl, if ur a boy thats kinda creepy....

tecknoyashi
girl

k, is this a chat line or fourms, cause goth got me confused about that

she was just yappin away

tecknoyashi
prince zukos uncle is strange

anyone watching the avatar marthon thingy right now? it showed all 9 episodes in order on nick

lol yes, he is strange

its on episode 9 right now, last episode

tecknoyashi
Really awesome

tecknoyashi

megan77373
OMG, i love atatar, in fact it is what i am watching right now. it is the one about the spirit that haunts the town and Aang tries to help the villiage by getting rid of it.. this is so whicked.

megan77373

iLuvskwerLs
I like the whole plot thing, and I do agree it's kind of childish. The only reason I watch the show is because of that fire prince whatever... What was it, Prince Zoku? Yeah. I've been cursed to crush on guys like him for some reason. blink

The Flash
Started watching this today and it was very good. I love the fight scenes. My favorite was when Aang was fighting King Bumi.

Is Bumi like the best earthbender? Aang should go back and train with him.

i love avatar its the best show on the planet....(dbgt is second.........)uumm but ............................................................oqward silence.....................................ok if any of you could be an elemental bender what element what you bend(and you can say all 4 :nosmile

i would defanetly be a water bender......even though you can only bend when theres water near...i would try and find some one who can bend the mousture in mid air

:quote:i misspelled some of the words so hers what i ment to say.......i love avatar its the best show on the planet....(dbgt is second.........)uumm but ............................................................oqward silence.....................................ok if any of you could be an elemental bender what element would you bend(and you cant say all 4 :nosmile

iLuvskwerLs
I'd like to be a water bender--just for the fun of it. big grin

The Flash
I'd be the next Avatar. >_> Otherwise I'll be an earthbender. Airbender is my second option.

Kii
Originally posted by chibiruto
u may be un evil i'm not mwhehehehehehehe
he....he...........he...uh?
ECHO!

A bit harsh la. o_O

Full Metal Alchemist rules (non-dub).

Well...avatar is pretty okay to me, for normal kid cartoon. But it seems like another anime-wanna be kind of thing. I wouldn't say it rules but its okay, and...FMA does not suck <.< the end is so interesting...but better not spoil it for people here who watch the show(although...dub anything kinda ruins the show...>.>;;; )

Kii
Wow, goth, I must ask this question in complete honesty.

Did you...fail the IQ test given to you?

Horribly rude and mean. o_0

Perhaps everyone shoudl try calming down. Its just a cartoon that your all arguing about (seriously, you shouldn't hate or love it that much that you'd blow it out of proportion by that much). >_>Okay so chillll.... *backs away*

Originally posted by theflashlight
Avatar is an american show, with Japinese product design, art and original CELL animation. thus, it qualifies as anime. it is also made for both audiences. it will be streaming to japan in the summer

Really...I had no idea... o_0

Originally posted by avatar_hemora
i love avatar its the best show on the planet....(dbgt is second.........)uumm but ............................................................oqward silence.....................................ok if any of you could be an elemental bender what element what you bend(and you can say all 4 :nosmile

Hmm...a fire bender(in a totally different time from this war <.< )? :P I dunno....fire seems most appropriate for me...(ever changing mood...).

Nya.

TrAnCeDuO
no offense but this has to be the one of the worst threads ive ever seen. it lacks any intelligence whatsoever and it resembles a chat log between 9-year-olds. i can only hope that Winddancer comes back and destroys this monstrosity of a thread.

*Kairi19*
embarrasment i feel bad now no please dont why do you care leave this thread and the ppl alon ehave they done something to you?? just wondering huh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>