Harry VS Ron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beach_baby_279
What do u think???

syko freak
Ron

#1Rupert_Lover
Ron, definitely.

TheSun
Lol, pathetic. Obviously Harry in a duel. Otherwise they're both ugly.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by TheSun
Lol, pathetic. Obviously Harry in a duel. Otherwise they're both ugly.

Hey! What do you have against Ron anyway, TS! Ron is so much cooler and a lot better looking than harry will ever be.

beach_baby_279
RIGHT ON!!!!!

Draco69
If it's a comparision of the actors, then Harry.

#1Rupert_Lover
Daniel Radcliffe only looks good with the glasses, and even then he's still not as good looking in my opinion.

FEDFAN316
yeah ruperts gettin kinda cute now a days

PinkDiamonds
i must say i prefer harry, but ron is v.v.funny laughing

TheSun
Rupert isn't a very good actor at all.

#1Rupert_Lover
Rupert isn't a very good actor at all.

crazy Are you kidding!? he's a lot better at acting than Daniel! He's talented! he's been talented at acting since he started in the sorceror's stone! Rupert's up for another movie besides the next Harry Potter movie! And I haven't even heard a rumor of Dan being in any other movies! The guy who played Lupin (David Thewlis) even said, himself, that the two most likely people to get other roles are Rupert and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). he said that Dan's probably not going to get any more major roles. and so far, his predictions are true. Rupert Grint is one of the best actors in HP. And Ron Weasley is one of the coolest characters and has always been my favorite character. Rupert Grint made the character even better. so I have no idea what you're talking about, TS. RG Rox! big grin

shaber
He is a better actor than radcliffe but as he is so young he's still not fabulous. I don't think he was chosen to be attractive confused

#1Rupert_Lover
he wasn't chosen to be attractive, but he is in my opinion. big grin

Draco69
For some reason glasses do enhance Daniel's attractiveness. That's gotta be anolamy of some sort.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, without it, he kinda looks like a girl, which is really freaky. I think he should keep the glasses.

TheSun
I can't believe you actually think he's a good actor? And the best in HP? Lol, not in a million years, especially not with actual actors in the movies, such as Robbie Coltrane. Dan Radcliffe can't act either. Emma Watson can just about.

ladygrim
can u do beta ...hmm

PinkDiamonds
well sed ladygrim! i agree. after reading all of the messages, i cantdecide who i like more, harry or ron.
oh and the sun, rupert dan and emma are like the 3 most talented actors and actress who are under sixteen in britain for gods sake!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
I can't believe you actually think he's a good actor? And the best in HP? Lol, not in a million years, especially not with actual actors in the movies, such as Robbie Coltrane. Dan Radcliffe can't act either. Emma Watson can just about.
Originally posted by ladygrim
can u do beta ...hmm Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
well sed ladygrim! i agree. after reading all of the messages, i cantdecide who i like more, harry or ron.
oh and the sun, rupert dan and emma are like the 3 most talented actors and actress who are under sixteen in britain for gods sake!!!

TS. shut up. Ladygrim, you rock! and PinkDiamonds I agree with you. they are the three most talented actors under sixteen in britain. and seriously, TS. not all the "actual" (as you like to call themroll eyes (sarcastic) ) actors are good at acting, but Robbie Coltrane and David Thewlis were good.

TheSun
I seriously don't think that they are some of the best, and if they are then god help British acting. All of the proper actors in the HP movies aer better than them, Coltrane, Thewlis, Rickman, even Gambon.

#1Rupert_Lover
I seriously don't think that they are some of the best, and if they are then god help British acting. All of the proper actors in the HP movies aer better than them, Coltrane, Thewlis, Rickman, even Gambon.

Eww. Allan Rickman sucks at acting! are you kidding me!? Rupert Grint is totally better at acting than him . (No offense to snape fans)

ladygrim
none taken wink

we have to give them a chance they r 14 /15 only really just beginning in the acting world so its new for them there bound to get some critisim but doesnt everyone give them time and they could do better ....p.s i think ron is a good actor all ready wink

Phoenix
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Eww. Allan Rickman sucks at acting! are you kidding me!? Rupert Grint is totally better at acting than him . (No offense to snape fans)

sorry honey, but I have to disagree with you there. Although I think that Rupert has amazing potential, and he was certainly the best out of the trio, he is ultimately inexperienced. He certainly has the talent, but not necessarily the skills and experience to counter some of the outstanding British actors in the films. As an actor, I can tell you that talent will only take you to 'good' - practice, skill and experience will take you to 'exceptional'.

Phoenix
Oh, and I also think it would be wrong of me to comment on their 'sexiness' as I am nineteen, so a good 4 or 5 years older than them! Besides, my affections belong to the Twins! wink

The Inkeeper
Rickman is an excellent actor.

Thesun, god help brittish acting? yeah, of course, Americas so much better, with the Olsons, that Lohan whoever and i even hear destroying young acting wasnt good enough for Hilary Duff, she has to enter the music scene now! That true?

I would stand behind the potter pals rather than the legions of blonde pubescent girls you have acting over there, whose main skill is to batter their eyelashes at the males in the audience in a vain attempt to distract away from their atrocious acting.

ladygrim
^ excellent post there inkeeper wink

The Inkeeper
I try not to disappoint wink

ladygrim
wink ...kewl...

TheSun
Lol, I despise the young American actors and actresses at the moment, and I whole-heartedly agree that it is complete drivel. The American stars of yesteryear will never be matched unfortunately. The whole country is a bit messed up to be honest, but this isn't the place for that. I haven't gotten around to changing the country on my name, but I assure you I am British. I really should change it before I begin to feel contaminated. Thanks for pointing that out to me. P.S I also agree that Rickman is an excellent actor.

ladygrim
hmmm so where u from if ur 'british'

The Inkeeper
Tom Hanks- My current favourite actor

#1Rupert_Lover
none taken wink

we have to give them a chance they r 14 /15 only really just beginning in the acting world so its new for them there bound to get some critisim but doesnt everyone give them time and they could do better ....p.s i think ron is a good actor all ready wink

I agree. Rupert is already a good actor. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
Lol, I despise the young American actors and actresses at the moment, and I whole-heartedly agree that it is complete drivel. The American stars of yesteryear will never be matched unfortunately. The whole country is a bit messed up to be honest, but this isn't the place for that. I haven't gotten around to changing the country on my name, but I assure you I am British. I really should change it before I begin to feel contaminated. Thanks for pointing that out to me. P.S I also agree that Rickman is an excellent actor.

Alan Rickman? An excellent actor? no offense, but in every movie I've seen him, he always seemed to have that same exact mood to his character, even when he wasn't playing the mean guy. it gets kind of annoying when actors don't have any other moods other than the mood they're already in, kind of like Keanu Reeves. he always has the same moods in his movies. at least rupert acts like he's scared when he's supposed to be scared, and looks confused when he's supposed to look confused! Rickman on the other hand has the same mood in every scene. even Dan's a better actor in my opinion. And America is not messed up. only their actors are. and Lindsay Lohan is okay at acting. Hillary Duff's bad at acting, though.

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud Yeah seriously.

#1Rupert_Lover
by the way, my relatives keep saying that it's funny how the younger actors in HP are so much better at acting than the adults. My whole family thinks that. I agree with them.

ladygrim
^ wot u sed bout A. Rickman i find that the same with orli Bloom

oceanflame
crazy Are you kidding!? he's a lot better at acting than Daniel! He's talented! he's been talented at acting since he started in the sorceror's stone! Rupert's up for another movie besides the next Harry Potter movie! And I haven't even heard a rumor of Dan being in any other movies! The guy who played Lupin (David Thewlis) even said, himself, that the two most likely people to get other roles are Rupert and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). he said that Dan's probably not going to get any more major roles. and so far, his predictions are true. Rupert Grint is one of the best actors in HP. And Ron Weasley is one of the coolest characters and has always been my favorite character. Rupert Grint made the character even better. so I have no idea what you're talking about, TS. RG Rox! big grin

LOL!! i could not have said it better myself Rupert Grint/ Ron Weasly both totally rule and they will always be my favorites!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
I like your opinion, Oceanflame. Ron Weasley all the way!! big grin

oceanflame
lol thanks! yeah if ron dies in one of the next books i will be so sad i will cry forever sad

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, me too. he's the best character. That would be horrible if he died. just thinking about it is making me upset. sadwalk

TheSun
I'm from Bootle in Liverpool, England. Don't know why you'd like to know that.

#1Rupert_Lover
you're giving away where you live? Bad idea. now Ladygrim might come after you with a pitchfork. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
^ wot u sed bout A. Rickman i find that the same with orli Bloom

Yeah. I don't like orlando bloom, either. he's a pretty bad actor. no offense to the orlando bloom fans out there, i hope. smile

beach_baby_279
ok people ummmmmmmmmm wat ever!!!! but every1 has a rite to an opinion

TheSun
Orlando Bloom is not good. Alan Rickman is very good. Pitchforks don't frighten me.

ladygrim
really .... no expression

The Inkeeper
Thesun, Orli doesnt need to be, yes Rickman is, and .... we will see shifty

ladygrim
laughing out loud

RoguePw25
I'd say Harry, not becauase I think he's hot though. I just can't stand Ron . ..

#1Rupert_Lover
Why do you not like ron? he rox!

hermione7
I prefer harry, cant stand the ron in the buks but not rupert he's a good actor,

Ignite
i like harry better in the books.
but in the movies its ron.

Jackie Malfoy
I really don't care for either one of them!JM

#1Rupert_Lover
Well, I personally go for both Ron and Rupert. But some people have to admit. Rupert did probably make ron a lot more likeable than he is in the books. though, I already liked the character ron even before the movies. big grin

I also like Harry's character better in the books.

beach_baby_279
ok people i think ron or rupert rox but danrad is kool to!!!!

DarkCrawler
Gary Oldman is best actor in Harry Potter movies.

In a fight, Harry would win.

StrgzrCndyPixie
I said harry just because ron reminds me of my ex boyfriend, lets just say we didnt end on the greatest terms. but personality wise in the movies i think ron wins im a sucker for humor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RoguePw25
#1Rupter Lover, I love your banner.

I'm a boy so neither of them are "hot" to be. But I do like Harry more than Ron. He's more beliveable to me.

PinkDiamonds
uh, sorrybut how? harys the one whogoes around saving everyone and is marked. i like him and all, but i think ron is more normal. i think its coz harrys a hero

DarkDethbringer
you all disgust me and I dont judge guy's!

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
uh, sorrybut how? harys the one whogoes around saving everyone and is marked. i like him and all, but i think ron is more normal. i think its coz harrys a hero

Yeah, I love when there are characters who have more of a normal lifestyle because that makes it more enjoyable. Ron's got this whole average guy thing going on while harry's got some sort of tough warrior perspective happening. And I don't know anyone who is wanted by so many people who want to murder them.

sugar&sweet
Yeah, I love when there are characters who have more of a normal lifestyle because that makes it more enjoyable. Ron's got this whole average guy thing going on while harry's got some sort of tough warrior perspective happening. And I don't know anyone who is wanted by so many people who want to murder them.
its too hard 2 choose. i think harry has a great personalatily(cant spell, soz)but so does ron. but i am gonna 2 ve 2 agree wiv pink diamonds, harry is 2 much like a hero. ron is more normal. so i'm choosin ron.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yay! Happy Dance

sugar&sweet
hi is any1 goin 2 write bk

#1Rupert_Lover
I was saying, Yay about you choosing ron. smile

Draco69
Look's like Harry won in the polls.

#1Rupert_Lover
Hey! Ron still has time to catch up, you know. There's only been 17 votes.

sugar&sweet
I was saying, Yay about you choosing ron. smile
i no. but that was the last thing any1 wrote, so i was on my own.
by the way, we both like ron so we both ve good taste. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
Yep. Ron rox. He's the coolest character in HP. well, in my opinion anyway.

angelsflame265
Well I don't know how well we can judge this. I mean most of the time when we see Harry he is mad, and under a lot of stress. Ron doesn't have that much stress on him, so we see him being happier. And a happy character is a well liked character most of the time.

#1Rupert_Lover
I personally like Ron because he's funny. And I love his attitude. True, He can become a little kiddish at times, but that's what makes him a great character. I think a lot of people can relate to ron more than harry, because he gets nervous about playing a sport, has a fear of spiders, and tends to get jealous at times. And I like Rupert better than Dan because he seems to fit into his character better than Dan. I also think he has a better personality. He's also talented at acting, and I find that his acting is getting even better in each film, Though he was already great at acting to start out with. Now don't get me wrong, Dan is a good actor, but he doesn't seem to be getting any better like Rupert and Emma have been. And Emma, in my personal opinion just started getting better.

beach_baby_279
hey people wad up?

sugar&sweet
nothin much, still talkin about hows better. and so far its ron. yay Happy Dance

sugar&sweet
*whos, not hows. sorry wasnt thinkin

Darinda
ron,ron,ron,ron,ron.ron...........ron.tehe. Love him. Red hair,*melts*

#1Rupert_Lover
We need two more ron supporters to tie with Harry. We need more Rupert Lovers. big grin

Loving_Daniel11
Well..Ron and Harry are equal when it comes to appearance love , as far as acting I like Harry's part better, but then again Ron is a really good character, apart from always fighting with Hermione. I think its all just flirting really.

angelsflame265
I disagree with the acting, I think Rubert is a better actor then Dan

sugar&sweet
i'm not sure, ithink they both the same. but if i ve 2 choose....RON RON RON RON big grin

Loving_Daniel11
Nah, Harry and Ron are both equal at acting. Both not that good, but both gradually getting better with each HP movie.

#1Rupert_Lover
I disagree with that. I think Rupert Grint's better at acting than Daniel Radcliffe, personally.

Loving_Daniel11
Ghee nobody could tell that from your name lol. He doesnt give me that impression in HP, but hey I didnt say he was anywhere near bad cause he is great.

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah. he is. big grin

beach_baby_279
dan rad stayed in melb

noelluvspotter
I think there both hot but I have to go with Harry Potter. big grin

noelluvspotter
I think Ron is better at acting because he is older then harry but I still like Harry.

beach_baby_279
i shall be meeting them ppl from hp

nishank potter
guys mad harry best rons so dumb and is very bad at stuff. besides ron is side character

#1Rupert_Lover
Hey! Side characters can be better than main characters. For instance, I'd prefer Sam Gamgee over Frodo Baggins anyday. And I also like Han Solo better than Luke Skywalker. I have very few movies where I like the main character better than the secondary character. And Harry Potter definitely isn't one of those few. And Ron is not dumb! He's just not like Harry. Plus, I wouldn't be talking. Harry once got a T on a test he took. And what the heck do you mean by he's bad at stuff. What stuff? name 10 things that Ron's bad at.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by beach_baby_279
i shall be meeting them ppl from hp

Are You serious? You're lucky. I'd give anything just to meet Rupert Grint.

beach_baby_279
give us some info and i will put in a good word ma dad is an actor and a writer

#1Rupert_Lover
Wait. What do you mean? huh

sugar&sweet
yea i'm confused too

beach_baby_279
hey wat up Happy Dance

#1Rupert_Lover
Um, I was just asking you what you meant by your last post. confused1

ilovedaniel
Actually Dan has been in other movies, he was in TWO other movies before he was actually casted as Harry for these movies. Rupert was in Thunderpants whilst filming the first movie and Emma is actually the one who hasn't been in any other movies except Harry Potter, so get your facts right! lLOL
Any true harry potter, rupert/ dan fan would know this
Nikki xxx Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

kaidaboo
due wut r they gonna do seriously those actors are growing to fast for the movies there spose so be 13 and there 16 by the time they finish the next one they be to old?????whut r they gonna find new actors or wut??

misslilsweetie
hi im new ! i have to say that both harry and ron are hot.. rupert grints hair is too long and should he cut it! anyways my friend heard that since a weasly is gonna die and harry's closest friend is gonna die that it might be ron!!! which is too sad! leaving harry and hermione to be together. is that true?

dark1365
I voted Harry.

ILuvRUPERT1091
RONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRON!
I LOVE RON!!! And Rupert! If you couldn't tell!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

tigress
they are both good looking lads hmm thats a very tough call but i have a fondness for blondes too lol

sephiroth rules
i h8 both....... no offence but since im a guy it'll be kinda strange if i say HARRY!!! or RON!!! so im just gonna say HERMIONE!!!!!!! or if thats not supposed to be in this thread, i'll just say
no comment

tigress
lol fair play to ya hun but in regards to harry versus ron id say ron he has such beautiful eyes

Phoenix
I actually like Draco best, but out of the choice... I'd have to say Ron. I don't know why yet, I'll go away and think about it...

Clovie
Harry is too unreal about everything.
and Ron is purely cute happy

#1Rupert_Lover
I like it when a guys more normal than powerful and Heroic, it makes it more interesting. I'd go with Ron, anytime.

sephiroth rules
ron's not that skilled at duelling...so ill hav to say harry will win

ILuvRUPERT1091
Ron is totally the best because he is so down to earth and would do anything to save his friends even though Harry would too Ron would probably think of a plan better so i'd rather he save me! wink stick out tongue yes

#1Rupert_Lover
I agree with you on that one ILR1091. You know, to tell you the truth, Ron does seem to stay calmer than Harry in some situations, like when Harry threw that pin at Ron's head in the fourth book. Ron didn't do anything to him, he just stood there, watching Harry leave. Then whenever Harry started yelling in the fifth book, Hermione started to cry, and RON tried to explain to him why they didn't write to him. he seemed to be the only one who seemed calm. that's another reason why I like Ron better, because he doesn't angry about stuff like not having people write to him over the summer.

sephiroth rules
but harry's reactions are way way better than ron's.....ron would just get hit by a spell before he'd even got his wand pointing at his opponent

Phoenix
But Ron's related to the Twins... So he could get me their numbers! big grin

Crazy 4 Rupert
Rupert is a really good actor. I dont know how u can say dat

O.A.R21
I voted for dan . . i just think he's hott *my ex was red haired. . i dont like red heads all that much sry!*

O.A.R21
And i think there ALL good actors guys. .a lot better than i could ever do

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by sephiroth rules
but harry's reactions are way way better than ron's.....ron would just get hit by a spell before he'd even got his wand pointing at his opponent

Actually, Ron tends to surprise everyone with his skill if he puts his mind to it. he's proven what he can do, many times. and he's a good friend. He'd risk his life for his friends.

Originally posted by O.A.R21
I voted for dan . . i just think he's hott *my ex was red haired. . i dont like red heads all that much sry!*

I like redheads. they rock! Even though I, myself, have brown hair.

Originally posted by Crazy 4 Rupert
Rupert is a really good actor. I dont know how u can say dat

I definitely agree with you. Rupert is an excellent actor.

hermioneronluva
RON!!! Hes such a better actor than daniel and he looks better too! But emma is a good actor too. You rock #1Rupert Lover!!! yes yes mobile

#1Rupert_Lover
Why thank you. you rock, too, Hermioneronluva. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
ooh! Ron's catching up! we need three more people!

Court Radcliffe
Harry is way hotter! big grin

xxEmma_Fanxx
I Think Harry Potter & Ronald Weasley!!! Sorry I Just Cant Choose Between Them! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.