I crushed my poor spine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Today in shool It was before homeroom started and we were hanging out in the mall area and my friend runs up to do something and so I see the seat and go for it but he sees me and pull me back pretty hard and i stumble and there were all the backpacks everywhere and I trip over it and I land on my back on one And when I hit the think all I heard was CRRRRUDHKKLLE and it felt like someone hit me in the lower back with a hammer, it hurt so ****ing much. So now whenever I move to fast or tuen weird it feels like someone is stabbing me in the lower back sad

Velcro_Boy
that sucks. sad

FEDFAN316
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!you deserved that for hating everything i love especially david my other half which is now spazzymcgee14 is the one who liked you shes my sister.

Velcro_Boy
no insults now especially in this time of pain.

FEDFAN316
the only pain here is from me laughing at his pain right now its in my side and i also have two pains in my neck thier names are Velcro Boy and Slipknot!!!hahahahahaha*smirks*

SlipknoT
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!you deserved that for hating everything i love especially david my other half which is now spazzymcgee14 is the one who liked you shes my sister. you should be raped by an aids infected convict and when the child is being delivered have it eaten alive in front of you.

FEDFAN316
no YOU should cause im a girl a**h***

SnakeEyes
It was pretty mean what you said FEDFAN316...

SlipknoT
no YOU should cause im a girl a**h*** You honestly are one of the least intelligent individuals I have had the displeasure of meeting

Wolflet
poor Ryan sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wolflet
poor Ryan sad sad

FEDFAN316
back to you and your entire family too and slipknot sucks in h***

SlipknoT
back to you and your entire family too and slipknot sucks in h*** was that supposed to be insulting? you just rehashed what I said.

FEDFAN316
duh dipwad!!!!thats the point!!!!!!!!!!!!your as anoying as a dingleberry

SnakeEyes
Do you realize how dumb you sound?

FEDFAN316
do relize that you and slipknot should rot in h***?or did i say that already?

SlipknoT
do relize that you and slipknot should rot in h***?or did i say that already? please, go end your pointless life.

FEDFAN316
tried already but i came back cause neither heavan(like it exsists)or h*** wanted me

Wolflet
Originally posted by SlipknoT
please, go end your pointless life.

SlipknoT
tried already but i came back cause neither heavan(like it exsists)or h*** wanted me Use a gun, none of this wrist shit. A bullet to your head will end it.

FEDFAN316
thats what i did do before

SlipknoT
you did not shoot yourself in the head

FEDFAN316
yes i did a**and i took lots of drugs i tried all the tricks in the book and they said the next time i try that im gonna go back to being fully alive and thats sucks a**

BlackC@t
you should be raped by an aids infected convict and when the child is being delivered have it eaten alive in front of you.

You really desevered what you got if you're going to say something as horrible as that.

I hope it really hurts.

FEDFAN316
f*** you then

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
You really desevered what you got if you're going to say something as horrible as that.

I hope it really hurts. You were an accident, you parents did not want you.

SlipknoT
yes i did a**and i took lots of drugs i tried all the tricks in the book and they said the next time i try that im gonna go back to being fully alive and thats sucks a** If you shot yourself in the head and survived I highly doubt that you would be here right now.

BlackC@t
You were an accident, you parents did not want you.

An accident is something that was not planned.

You were a mistake, something that was planned but came out horribly wrong.

BURN! smokin'

FEDFAN316
no...death rejected me a**h**** and im the oldest so my parents wanted me!!!yours said the only reason theyd keep you is cause your already born so they cant have an abortion

Wolflet
no expression

SlipknoT
An accident is something that was not planned.

You were a mistake, something that was planned but came out horribly wrong.

BURN! smokin' A Burn is something that puts a dent in your ego, that didnt even touch it. And how have I turned out horribly worng? Im not an ignorant little shit that thinks they know everything like some people....

SlipknoT
no...death rejected me a**h**** and im the oldest so my parents wanted me!!!yours said the only reason theyd keep you is cause your already born so they cant have an abortion yea, I sure your parents are real happy they have a suicidal cripple that will amount to nothing when older...of course of you dont kill yourself by then

FEDFAN316
i do know everything you know as much as a stromatolite

SlipknoT
i do know everything you know as much as a stromatolite You know shit, your what 14?

BlackC@t
Slipknot I'm confused.

Are you saying I think I have everything I want, or FEDFAN316? confused

I shamed you out, handle it smokin'

Wolflet
i do know everything you know as much as a stromatolite
do u know this?

Oshigoto wa nan desu ka?

FEDFAN316
yeah and i have a good chance of becoming a scientist your prbably younger than you say

SlipknoT
yeah and i have a good chance of becoming a scientist your prbably younger than you say No you dont, and no, I am in fact 17

BlackC@t
However old Slipknot is, he sure as Hell doesn't act it.

My 4 year-old nephew has more maturity.

SlipknoT
Slipknot I'm confused.

Are you saying I think I have everything I want, or FEDFAN316? confused

I shamed you out, handle it smokin' No, Im saying you think you know everything but in fact know nothing about the world.
FEDFAN is just a flat out idiot.

SlipknoT
However old Slipknot is, he sure as Hell doesn't act it.

Coming from you? laughing

Wolflet
yeah and i have a good chance of becoming a scientist your prbably younger than you say
Ryan doesnt lie about his age no expression

BlackC@t
No you dont, and no, I am in fact 17

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!??????

I thought you were 14 laughing out loud

BlackC@t
Coming from you? laughing

Yes. Coming from me, a person that acts thier age.

SlipknoT
Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!??????

I thought you were 14 laughing out loud Odd, Misha thought I was 30. and not as a cheap comeback or a "no you are" insult, but when i first met you I did not think you met the age requirement for KMC

SlipknoT
Yes. Coming from me, a person that acts thier age. No, mature people dont come onto an internet forum and whine about how thier mom and dad are mean to them because they wouldnt let them got to the mall

FEDFAN316
no im not and how come i make straight A's and is on the high honors? and thanx blackc@t my 3 month old cousin acts better than him (or is it a she?)

BlackC@t
I thought the same about you, sometimes I still think you don't.

Misha obviously mustn't have known you very well.

SlipknoT
I thought the same about you, sometimes I still think you don't.

Misha obviously mustn't have known you very well. You dont know a thing about me.

BlackC@t
No, mature people dont come onto an internet forum and whine about how thier mom and dad are mean to them because they wouldnt let them got to the mall

It's funny how I've never done that before.

I bet you don't even have parents. Your parents probably ran away from you when you were 9 years-old. So that must've been about two years ago?

SlipknoT
no im not and how come i make straight A's and is on the high honors? and thanx blackc@t my 3 month old cousin acts better than him (or is it a she?) If you shot yourself in the head I doubt you still go to a normal school or any at all, the brain damage would be far to severe

BlackC@t
You dont know a thing about me.

Vise versa.

If you got to know me, you'd like me rolling on floor laughing

SlipknoT
It's funny how I've never done that before.

I bet you don't even have parents. Your parents probably ran away from you when you were 9 years-old. So that must've been about two years ago? You can not tell me you have never made a thread about how you parents are mean. And no, I dont have parents.

SlipknoT
Vise versa.

If you got to know me, you'd like me rolling on floor laughing Thats up for debate

BlackC@t
I hate to say this, but Slipknot's right.

You'd be lying in a hospital bed if you really shot yourself in the head.

FEDFAN316
i dont have brain damage you do from doin pot every second of your life

Wolflet
I hate to say this, but Slipknot's right.

You'd be lying in a hospital bed if you really shot yourself in the head.
yeah...when i went to seattle for surgery there was this dude from the war who got shot in the head....i only saw him twice...he was always at the hospital or in his room....and it was a month since he got shot...erm

SlipknoT
i dont have brain damage you do from doin pot every second of your life Then you did not shoot yourself. And pot does not cause and brain damage, it does however prevent skin cancer.

Wolflet
i dont have brain damage you do from doin pot every second of your life
if u dont have brain damage then u sertanly didnt shot yourself..no expression

Wolflet
Then you did not shoot yourself. And pot does not cause and brain damage, it does however prevent skin cancer.
prevents skin cancer? really? eek!

SlipknoT
prevents skin cancer? really? eek! Yes

FEDFAN316
your an a** i already told you im half dead and when your dead your brain is restored so how can i have brain damage if im half dead? answer that a**h****

Wolflet
Yes
then i should make my dog smoke pot wacko

Wolflet
your an a** i already told you im half dead and when your dead your brain is restored so how can i have brain damage if im half dead? answer that a**h****
all i can read is the "blah blah" part confused

SlipknoT
your an a** i already told you im half dead and when your dead your brain is restored so how can i have brain damage if im half dead? answer that a**h**** How are you "half dead" your either dead or alive. Ok I knew you were an idiot but now I think your a chronic lier.

SlipknoT
then i should make my dog smoke pot wacko It has skin cancer?

FEDFAN316
half dead half alive refers to being neither dead or alive

SlipknoT
half dead half alive refers to being neither dead or alive Are you breathing? is your heart beating?

Wolflet
It has skin cancer?
no i just want to see wut it does to her

SlipknoT
no i just want to see wut it does to her laughing out loud it usually just makes dogs really lethargic, and calm

FEDFAN316
just barely breathing and who knew that you knew such a big word as "dogs" you must be head of the mental kids class

Wolflet
laughing out loud it usually just makes dogs really lethargic, and calm
the only time she is calm is when shes sleeping like a baby on my bros bed (sooooo cute love *hugs her to death*)

SlipknoT
just barely breathing and who knew that you knew such a big word as "dogs" you must be head of the mental kids class Mental kids class? Im convinced you are no older than 9.

FEDFAN316: Well your no older than 2

A4E
Today in shool It was before homeroom started and we were hanging out in the mall area and my friend runs up to do something and so I see the seat and go for it but he sees me and pull me back pretty hard and i stumble and there were all the backpacks everywhere and I trip over it and I land on my back on one And when I hit the think all I heard was CRRRRUDHKKLLE and it felt like someone hit me in the lower back with a hammer, it hurt so ****ing much. So now whenever I move to fast or tuen weird it feels like someone is stabbing me in the lower back sad

lol... that's funny

SlipknoT
the only time she is calm is when shes sleeping like a baby on my bros bed (sooooo cute love *hugs her to death*) they sneeze alot too

Darth Revan

*can't help thinking of Invader Zim*

*crunch* AUGGHHH MY SPINE!!!! OH GOD WHY?!?!?
*ASPIRIN!*

Wolflet
just barely breathing and who knew that you knew such a big word as "dogs" you must be head of the mental kids class
thats offensive to us wolfies/doggies no expression

fear my sista

SlipknoT
Originally posted by A4E
lol... that's funny Yea, I guess it would have been funny to see laughing out loud

Wolflet
they sneeze alot too
yes and fart and get hic-ups(although u cant hear it...u just see them jump...)

SlipknoT
yes and fart and get hic-ups(although u cant hear it...u just see them jump...) ok confused

FEDFAN316
f*** you stop talking about yourself if im no older than 2 then how do i know how to spell seismosaurus?or coelophysis?and cladoselache?

SlipknoT
f*** you stop talking about yourself if im no older than 2 then how do i know how to spell seismosaurus?or coelophysis?and cladoselache? KMC spellcheck.

Wolflet
f*** you stop talking about yourself if im no older than 2 then how do i know how to spell seismosaurus?or coelophysis?and cladoselache?
cause u looked it up in the dictionary....or microsoft word...or the spell check we have here in kmc smile

FEDFAN316
spellcheck is for gaybos like you all (except for JM if she uses it)and i dont have microsoft word or a dictionary or and encyclopedia

SlipknoT
spellcheck is for gaybos like you all (except for JM if she uses it)and i dont have microsoft word or a dictionary or and encyclopedia Gaybo's? laughing out loud I didnt think you could sink any lower

FEDFAN316
im just speaking the truth cause i know youre as gay as colby and richard from survivor

SlipknoT
im just speaking the truth cause i know youre as gay as colby and richard from survivor laughing this is so sad

Darth Revan

WHOA dude you can spell three hard words!!! And I totally trust that you're telling the truth and don't need a dictionary for anything!! eek!

FEDFAN316
Originally posted by Darth Revan
WHOA dude you can spell three hard words!!! And I totally trust that you're telling the truth and don't need a dictionary for anything!! eek!
thank you your the first nice person ive seen in this frum besides JM and a few others

SlipknoT
thank you your the first nice person ive seen in this frum besides JM and a few others no expression .........I'll let DR handle this one

FEDFAN316
handle what a** sucker?

Darth Revan
thank you your the first nice person ive seen in this frum besides JM and a few others

no expression....

no expressionno expression.....

no expression Wait....

no expression Did you think I was serious?

Holy shit that's classic hysterical rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing hysterical

SlipknoT
no expression....

no expressionno expression.....

no expression Wait....

no expression Did you think I was serious?

Holy shit that's classic hysterical rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Wolflet
spellcheck is for gaybos like you all (except for JM if she uses it)and i dont have microsoft word or a dictionary or and encyclopedia
*cough* www.dictionary.com

FEDFAN316
whats that for?i dont need a f***in dictionary website

Darth Revan
Wolflet is (not so subtly) pointing out that you could very easily have used dictionary.com and be lying about not needing a dictionary. Which is exactly what I was trying to point out, but I guess the way I put it was too subtle for you to pick up on somehow erm

Miss_Faye
Hm...sorry bout yer back...

FEDFAN316
Wolflet is (not so subtly) pointing out that you could very easily have used dictionary.com and be lying about not needing a dictionary. Which is exactly what I was trying to point out, but I guess the way I put it was too subtle for you to pick up on somehow erm
i didnt even know that such a website existed why?CAUSE I DONT NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolflet
i didnt even know that such a website existed why?CAUSE I DONT NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then wut would u do if your techer told u to look up some words in the dictionary? no expression
and u dont one..and lets just the libary is closed...wut would u do? no expression

Darth Revan

And as I pointed out earlier, I absolutely trust your word on that.*

*HINT: Right now, Darth is using something called sarcasm. If you're not sure what that means, use the handy dandy link included.

CLICK ME

SlipknoT
And as I pointed out earlier, I absolutely trust your word on that.*

*HINT: Right now, Darth is using something called sarcasm. If you're not sure what that means, use the handy dandy link included.

CLICK ME laughing

FEDFAN316
then wut would u do if your techer told u to look up some words in the dictionary? no expression
and u dont one..and lets just the libary is closed...wut would u do? no expression
IM NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!IN ON HOMEBOUND FOR MY LEG FOR MOST LIKELY THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!!AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....I USE MY BRAIN...YOU KNOW THE PINK THING THAT FITS INSIDE YOUR SKULL THAT HELPS YOU THINK (LIKE YOU GAYBOS EVER THINK)

Wolflet
IM NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!IN ON HOMEBOUND FOR MY LEG FOR MOST LIKELY THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!!AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....I USE MY BRAIN...YOU KNOW THE PINK THING THAT FITS INSIDE YOUR SKULL THAT HELPS YOU THINK (LIKE YOU GAYBOS EVER THINK)
and i wonder y u stay home and learn.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FEDFAN316
cause i need to a** my parents are making me

Darth Revan
I love how you talk about "thinking" and being so smart you don't need a dictionary, then call everyone a "gaybo." So intelligent.

SlipknoT
IM NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!IN ON HOMEBOUND FOR MY LEG FOR MOST LIKELY THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!!AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....I USE MY BRAIN...YOU KNOW THE PINK THING THAT FITS INSIDE YOUR SKULL THAT HELPS YOU THINK (LIKE YOU GAYBOS EVER THINK) The Human brain is more of a grey color....

Wolflet
cause i need to a** my parents are making me
cause your parents r afraid that u will embarrass them no expression

Darth: laughing out loud

FEDFAN316
how would you know?you dont even have one!!!

SlipknoT
I love how you talk about "thinking" and being so smart you don't need a dictionary, then call everyone a "gaybo." So intelligent. laughing out loud Watch out DR, she might come back with one of her vicious insults such as a Gaybo or calling you a 5 year old eek!

Wolflet
if he didnt have one then tell me, smart one, how can he type such awesome words no expression

SlipknoT
how would you know?you dont even have one!!! I obviously have one, Im functioning right now

Wolflet
I obviously have one, Im functioning right now
i bet she thinks your a zombie...looking for brains, so u can have one for yoruself stick out tongue

BlackC@t
You guys are weird What the f**k?

*Backs out of thread slowly*

BlackC@t
Brains droolio

Wolflet
You guys are weird What the f**k?

*Backs out of thread slowly*
Brains droolio
laughing out loud

BlackC@t
*Bows*

SlipknoT
O....k

Darth Revan
laughing out loud Watch out DR, she might come back with one of her vicious insults such as a Gaybo or calling you a 5 year old eek!

LOL,

She's not replying to my posts anymore... You know what that means eek!

stick out tongue

Wolflet
LOL,

stick out tongue
clap

SlipknoT
LOL,

stick out tongue I feel good rolling on floor laughing

BlackC@t
You guys were pretty mean erm

SlipknoT
You guys were pretty mean erm Oh well

Wolflet
You guys were pretty mean erm
not always

Beast_Within
Today in shool It was before homeroom started and we were hanging out in the mall area and my friend runs up to do something and so I see the seat and go for it but he sees me and pull me back pretty hard and i stumble and there were all the backpacks everywhere and I trip over it and I land on my back on one And when I hit the think all I heard was CRRRRUDHKKLLE and it felt like someone hit me in the lower back with a hammer, it hurt so ****ing much. So now whenever I move to fast or tuen weird it feels like someone is stabbing me in the lower back sad omfg...slip, i dont usually say this, but i feel sooo sorry for ucry

*carefully rubs slips back*

how does that feel?cry

Demarthl
if you felt it do something it shouldn't have, check it out at the hospital, people can walk around for decades not knowing they have a broken spine, then a little bump and they can get paralyzed.

suggest you rest it.

ladygrim
ouch sad hope u feel beta soon wink

Df02

ive printed out a copy of this conversation and ill send it to you in a few years time, maybe then you'll realise and appreciate how stupid you are/were

Df02
LOL,

stick out tongue

http://home.graffiti.net/jra1:graffiti.net/tousek120x.jpg

lol

Bardock42
HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cut thats not that bad...Batman crushed his spine too yes

JToTheP
FEDFAN shut the **** up and get the **** out. I hate scumbags like you who get pissy because certain people hate everything you like, and probably even you.

Slipknot that's pretty screwed up, did you go to a doctor about it? I guess this is a bad week for us both huh? *props shoe cast on table, and puts ice pack on toes on top of sock*

Demarthl
nice to put it simply jttp big grin
straight forwardness is best

JToTheP
Originally posted by Demarthl
nice to put it simply jttp big grin
straight forwardness is best

Well now, that all depends. It depends on what the other person is whining about, sometimes it's best to drag them into circles and hurt them even more, especially if they started the hatred between you & them, have done things to others to deserve it, OR hurt the ones you love. big grin

xLiNdS x 622x
hmm..that was an interesting conversation....i'd hate to piss Slipknot off..shock...o and sorry about your back..you should really get it checked out

JToTheP
Odd, Misha thought I was 30. and not as a cheap comeback or a "no you are" insult, but when i first met you I did not think you met the age requirement for KMC

So you meant to say....UNDERAGE USER ALERT!!!!!! right? laughing

Demarthl
true dat.
many a memories abusing abusers in old chat rooms like DoBeDo happy
i used to be invincible just a mere smear on the window of chat now rock

JToTheP
Demarthl, I think we could of gotten along JUST.FINE. back when I used to verbally smash people in chat rooms. big grin Now I've matured though, but I can still revive the whip if I need too. yes

sky shadow
im so sorry that happen maybe this will cheer you up and get well soon pray to god and you'll feel better

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Beast_Within
omfg...slip, i dont usually say this, but i feel sooo sorry for ucry

*carefully rubs slips back*

how does that feel?cry Thats ok, and you dont need to rub my back confused

JToTheP
slip you should hire a massager woman, and ask for a "happy ending" XD laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by JToTheP
slip you should hire a massager woman, and ask for a "happy ending" XD laughing Thats not a bad idea #shiffty#

A4E
its : shifty : wink

SlipknoT
embarrasment

A4E
lol its fine happens all the time

Puddin
oh slip i srry

FEDFAN316
you all need to go f*** yourselves yes im back from the dead again

Jackie Malfoy
I hope you get better.JM sad

Puddin
you all need to go f*** yourselves yes im back from the dead again Shut up FEDFAN316 let go of some stupid grudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u have a problem please PM me

FEDFAN316
what for?its more fun to let out your anger at the f***ers who started it

Puddin
what for?its more fun to let out your anger at the f***ers who started it i dont want you to be mad at me or any thing but i have to stand up for my friend so y dont you get the f*** out of here

FEDFAN316
N...O...I WONT LEAVE TILL A MODERATOR STOPS THIS FIGHT

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>