Flash Versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
Wassup People... New Here... We Be Bootleg...
Aight Check It... No Holds Barred, Anything Goes... Current Flash Versus Iron Man... Desert Mountain Setting.... No Civvies... Who Wins?
NO AVENGERS OR JLA!!!!!

Bootleg Boys

We Be Bootleg...

stick out tongue

WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BootlegBoys420
We Would Really Like To See Some Other Opinions... Theres 4 Of Us... 2 Say Flash... 2 Say Iron Man... We Need Some Outside Opinions... It Will Be Greatly Appreciated...

We Be Bootleg...

stick out tongue

We Run These Streets!!!!!!

nigel45
What kind of armor is Iron Man wearing?

BootlegBoys420
Current New Avenger Armor

nigel45
I don't claim to know much about Iron Man, but I can't think of any way he could manage to win this if Flash was really trying.

Hegemon875
same here I dont know that much about ironman but I dont see any way the flash is gonna lose this one,

ZephroCarnelian
You don't know about Iron Man but you're willing to bet against him lol?

Nah, you're right though - Flash would win.

Tony's really smart, really rich and his armour makes him plenty powerful - but in the end, there's nothing in his arsenal that Flash can't dodge.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Tony's really smart, really rich and his armour makes him plenty powerful - but in the end, there's nothing in his arsenal that Flash can't dodge.

what about his sonic assaults?........ unless flash goes deaf at superspeed he can't dodge that..... i realise if he travels faster than sound it possibly would make him unable to hear stuff, but i've never noticed that being a problem for him
but how would flash take out IM in a featureless environment if he starts in the air with shields up?

Draco69
Flash would win. IM isn't gonna be able to react nor attack a guy going at lightspeed. He could just his molecular conversion to overload his armour.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69
Flash would win. IM isn't gonna be able to react nor attack a guy going at lightspeed. He could just his molecular conversion to overload his armour.

his what?....... i'm not too familiar with all of flashes abilities, i only have a few of his TPBs

Draco69
Basically he unleashes the power of the Speed Force (those yellow bolts that always follows him aroud) into an opponent. The power is limitless. IM would be hyper-charged with an infinite amount of undefinable electric energy. His armour would explode. Literally.

Scoobless
how does he deliver this energy? does it come from his hands or eyes or what?

Draco69
Pretty much anywhere. It's like Havoc's plasma beams. It's omnidirectional.

It doesn't really matter anywhere. The energy travels at hyper-velocity. IM won't be able to react to it.

OtterVomit
Can the Flash still vibrate himself through matter, causing it to explode? If so he could just run through IM and blow him all to hell it seems like.

Draco69
Yes he can. However, I'm assuming IM is in the air so I doubt the Flash would be able to reach him. Unless he flaps his arms like a hummingbird.

hoorayforpeepee
god, flash needs to do that in a comic. just wave his arms, and fly at mach 10.

Scoobless
the aerodynamics of it mean it wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) work

Ironman
ironman would win lock on to flash frequency and send a homig on him boom hes gone or tony could trip flash you see that happen time and time again on jlu/ what flash are we talking about here tho wally/ garrick? we also need that info.

BootlegBoys420
Wally... I Dont Think Homing Would Work... Way Too Fast...

Draco69
Originally posted by Ironman
ironman would win lock on to flash frequency and send a homig on him boom hes gone or tony could trip flash you see that happen time and time again on jlu/ what flash are we talking about here tho wally/ garrick? we also need that info.

For the last time, JLU has been, and never will be, a reliable source on the DC superheroes. They are a mere shadow of the real ones.

A homing missile wouldn't work on the Flash. Especially with him going at near-lightspeed. The Flash would use the missile as a reading bench.

Ironman
ironman isnt slow

Draco69
Ironman can go at the most "Mach 10". Wally can exceed lightspeed. No contest in the speed department. If Ironman had preptime, than he would definitely win.

theflyxx
Flash would win quite easily.

Anything that Iron Man could blast at the Flash would easily be dodged, even with his armor's targeting system.

No chance whatsoever that Iron Man could win this one.

Hegemon875

the only reason that happens is because the writers on the show have no imaginations and cant think of a plausible way for him to be defeated. If hes running that fast his reactions would also be faster other wise he wouldnt be able to control himself.

Ironman
well knowing tony he'll go under water everything slows down there flash wont be as fast but still fast but tony could catch him use his class 100 strength to hold him fly flash into spacce thus killing him

Cosmic Cube
Wow, that's quite a plan you've got there. Where'd the water come from?

The Flash
Why would Flash go underwater? And Iron Man won't have time to go underwater unless the fight took place there.

Ironman
well tony would be like well he moves fast i should go under water now the flash inst exactly reed richards here so he'd prolly follow and get f'ed up

The Flash
Tony doesn't have time to think of a plan to beat him and doesn't know his powers. So once Flash starts running, Tony already lost.

Ironman
ironman is hardly ever on the ground plus this wouldnt happen there both good guys and tony would think hes quick silver. But if such would happen Ironman would fly up and flash couldntgrab him. then he do the plan i said.

The Flash
Draco already said about unleashing the Speed Force if Iron Man is flying. And how would Tony know that Flash is like Quicksilver just by looking at him?

Ironman
ok tony would see him running flash doesnt walk.

Hegemon875
ironman is hardly ever on the ground plus this wouldnt happen there both good guys and tony would think hes quick silver. But if such would happen Ironman would fly up and flash couldntgrab him. then he do the plan i said.

"this wouldnt happen there ( should be they're) both good guys"

Are you a moron. This ENTIRE forum is about hypothetical battles about 5% of these battles are plausible. It doesnt matter if they would happen no one asked you if they would, your purpose is to post who you think would win and why. If you couldnt figure that out then you must not be to bright. The rest of your post also lacks in the intelligence department, see the flash moves at lightspeed, that means he can move at the speed of light, you know the stuff thats really fast in fact the fastest stuff in universe, about 186,00 miles per SECOND. Ironman wouldnt have time to fly anywhere. But for the sake of arguement lets say he does, now what? To pull Flash anywhere he has to CATCH him. DURRRRRRdrooldoh

Ironman
oh mr big man can make fun of people on the almighty inter web.

Hegemon875
I noticed you didnt defend your position, does that mean you realized that your wrong. Oh and I dont think the inter web is almighty but the internet's pretty cool.

Ironman
no it means i am not gonna argue with some one of intelect like your. you intelect is that of three year old on crack.

Hegemon875
w/e

Ironman
well i am not gonna argue. If ironman and flash were gonna fight tony would getthe beet down then hed create a new armor as he always does.

BootlegBoys420
We be bootleg!! We'er talking about wally west here

We run these streets!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Flashbuster armor? Would it be a sack after sack of marbles?

DarkCrawler
well i am not gonna argue. If ironman and flash were gonna fight tony would getthe beet down then hed create a new armor as he always does.

...But he already lost. Flash wins this.

You type like an three year old on crack.

ZephroCarnelian
Dudes - calm down with the name calling. You're here for a laugh, not to be insulted.

And I can't honestly see a plausible way for Stark to win this. Unless he made some kinda trap I spose, but I didn't think we're allowing for preptime.

Paola
stay on topic guys

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Paola
stay on topic guys

for being the comic book forum mod you dont post in it much, in fact I've never seen a post by you besides this one whistle

LordFear
IM' has photon laser abilities which mean that he can focus light energy in a photon beam or emission. Now unless I don't know anything about physics but I believe that photon is light energy therefore blasting Flash with light beams is possible. Even if Flash is running at light speed, IM could target his beams at light speed since he is using light energy as offensive weapon.

Draco69
If Captain America or Temugin can dodge these photon laser abilities as have countless others including a speedster called the Whizzer of the Squadron Supreme than the Flash most certainly can.

Hegemon875
actually if the flash is traveling at light speed and so is the photon then he could easily dodge it. Think about it, if someone was walking right at you in a straight line at the same pace youre walking couldnt you easily sidestep him. Besides IM wouldnt be able to target the flash anyway.

LordFear
good point Hegemon.
Ok different scenario.
what about sonics?

Draco69
Sonics move at the speed of sound. Thus it can be outrunned or dodged. Sonic attacks look like ripples in the air to the Flash.

LordFear
I hate to admit this but looking at the handbook and IM's bios and stats, there is nothing in his offensive arsenal to stop Flash. It's not because Flash is so powerful but rather Stark has never really dealt with an enemy with that kind of power, speed. Given the time Stark would bounce back if there was a later match.

Hegemon875
I was wondering anyone think flash could punch through a GL barrier?

nigel45
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
You don't know about Iron Man but you're willing to bet against him lol?

Nah, you're right though - Flash would win.

Let me rephrase that: I don't claim to know the fullest extent of Iron Man's abilities, though basing my opinions off of what I do know about him I do not think he could win this battle. It wasn't meant to be something like "Iron Man? Never heard of him. Flash kicks his candy ***!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.