2 questions about Michael Myers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Remember in Halloween 5 The Revenge of Michael Myers how when Loomis was in the house with Michael he was telling him if he goes and sees the little girl-Jamie,that she can take the anger and pain away? Does anybody know how that was possible for her to be able to do that? also does anybody know why he had a tear coming out of his eye in that movie at the end? thoughts? answers? hopefully.

SumWatTwisted
I'm not sure about the 1st question. You might wanna pm Vegeta. But on the second one, it's because; for that brief moment, he realized what he was doing. He was about to kill his little niece. That is the answer if the rumors on why Michael is the way he is are true.

sauron
because then he will have killed everyone who lived in the house? i dunno

Mr Parker
Hmm maybe thats it,sounds logical to me.Unless someone else comes on here and knows the TRUE facts and knows for sure, I'll accept that as the answer and just always assume that was it then.

Vegeta
Well I'm not quite sure,but I'll give you my answer.Well For question number one:I think it was because some how they have a connection(you know how he made Jamie try to kill her step-mom and she knows when he's going to kill)and some how she can make it go away..although Loomis could have just been saying that to distract Michael...
It really never says the reason for why she could make the anger go away..

And Sum was right about the second question...

Mr Parker
Yeah that makes sense the fact that they had the connection.I dont see why they could not have explained that in the movie.Maybe they left it out for people like us to have discussions about in the future like we are now. big grin

seever333
yeah its like SumWatTwisted said.......its because she said "uncle" and he realized was gonna kill his little neice...well put SumWatTwisted cool but wasnt his goal to kill his family members lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.