Vision vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Vision vs MM vision can't be hurt by MM psyche attacks who will win.

Khellendros
This one was done fairly recently, so the mods are probably gonna close it down. sad I think it turned out that, though they seem very similar, MM can do everything Vision can (strength, energy blasts, intangibility) only better (except for the intangibility, which vision can hold longer).

Blade Cutter
ok

spetznaz
Originally posted by Khellendros
This one was done fairly recently, so the mods are probably gonna close it down. sad I think it turned out that, though they seem very similar, MM can do everything Vision can (strength, energy blasts, intangibility) only better (except for the intangibility, which vision can hold longer).

Yep, i think it has been done before.

And double-yep, MM is everything Vision is (eg invisibility, phasing, heat blasts, etc), only far better (plus MM has abilities that Vision doesn't have, such as telepathy, shape-shifting, telescopic and x-ray vision, and such). And MM's strength can keep up with Superman's for a while.
MM would literally own Vision.

Fanboy
Martian Manhunter.

armandovalles
actually, i think Vision might be a little stronger because in a recent Marvel Encyclopedia it says that Vision (in exact words) can increase his density up to the point where he weighs 90 tons and can lift more than double of that. I doubt MM can lift more than 180 tons. Plus Vision does have X-Ray Vision, and although he doesnt have heat vision, he can shoot heat waves from the diamond on his head which is practically the same thing.

Dizzle
Martian Manhunter can augment his strength, for a short period of time, to Superman levels. That's a wee bit more than 180 tons.

armandovalles
oh, my bad. I dont know too much about DC so i didnt know that MM can augment his strength. Sry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.