Collection Sites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Who uses DVD collection sites? What do you use them for? What site do you use? DVD Aficionado, Guzzlefish?

Sorry for all the questions, just curious. big grin

Cinemaddiction
Aficianado. Guzzlefish is bad for going w/o updates, and lacks a lot of important releases.

Wolfie
I use Guzzlefish and found I would have up to five DVDs in my collection that I couldn't list.

I just heard of Aficiando today by looking at your signature. stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I got to amazon to get all my dvds because they have good prices and you get them the next day!Best site ever!JM

MildPossession
I am in the middle of using DVD Aficionado, just listing up all my dvds at the moment, got to 340 so far.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I got to amazon to get all my dvds because they have good prices and you get them the next day!Best site ever!JM

What the f**k?

furryman
here's all little ol' me has

again, feel free to send me anything on my wishlist or more stick out tongue

Wolfie
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I guess it's good 'cause it works like TiVo. If you have this movie, you might be interested in these. It doesn't list them though.

MildPossession
Furryman - Now that is a collection, yours is one of the better collections I have seen.

furryman
Tanks, I buy on impulse purchases, so it's very varied laughing out loud

Wolfie
I just got my Aficiando set up. It's great! Unfortunately, they don't have my version of High School High (might just be a different cover) and don't have Nickelback: Unauthorized at all.

http://dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=wolfie

SlipknoT
I use Guzzlefish

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Wolfie
Unfortunately, they don't have my version of High School High (might just be a different cover)

Lemme guess, red and blue block letters, with Lovitz and Carerra on the cover, from Wal-Mart?

I saw you had "Weird Al" Live DVD! I totally forgot that even existed, so I threw it on my wishlist. Now, why is it that you've got U.H.F. and the live DVD, but not the Ultimate Video Collection DVD? mad

Wolfie
Yeah, it has a couple of the students on there too. I see it on Best Buy's $5 shelf too. stick out tongue

I taped basically the same thing as the Ultimate Video Collection off VH1 a long time ago.

MildPossession
I get that a lot on the collection site, I can't find the version of Cop on a Mission dvd cover I have. Only has the out of print version last time I looked.

Cinemaddiction
They don't have the R0 Easy DVD "Battlefield Baseball", either. There's a 2 Deluxe Edition out soon, anyway, different from the 3 disc Tornado edition.

furryman
meh, I compromise on some covers/regions

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by furryman
Tanks, I buy on impulse purchases, so it's very varied laughing out loud

R2 covers kicks R1 covers ass so bad it's not even funny.

I use both Aficianado and Guzzlefish but I prefer Aficianado as there way too many DVD's missing from their site.

Wolfie
As I was making my list, I saw that. sad

Ah well, some of the covers where R1 beats R2 (Mallrats), R1 beats it by FAR!

BTW, it was a bit** to add Go to my collection. It wasn't specific enough. laughing out loud

Solo
All the region 2 dvd cases kick so much ass. Especially The Stranger, and Reservoir Dogs.

furryman
I searched again and found my actual cover for The Stranger embarrasment

Wolfie
Originally posted by Solo
All the region 2 dvd cases kick so much ass. Especially The Stranger, and Reservoir Dogs.
Yeah, the Region 1 DVD of Reservoir Dogs with the four lined up is really half-assed.

furryman
our special edition was worth waiting for; the artwork is fantastic droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.