Mace Windo vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I say Yoda.

Bardock42

Darth_Janus
Yoda and Dooku supposively both beat Mace, so I'd think Yoda would defeat him. Plus, despite Mace's amazing fighting abilities, Yoda's knowledge of the Force makes him deadly.

Stealth Agent
Lightsaber wise mace would win I think but Yoda would be dominant because of his exstensive powers with the force but we truly havnt seen Mace's battle potential only yoda's so we'll have to wait to see if were right

Unless someone can use comic book reference?

Darth_Nefarus
www.starwars.com

There it clearly states that both Dooku and Yoda have defeated Mace with their sabers.
I would say Yoda's 800+ years of experience and mastery of the force would lead him to the W

Darth_Janus
No way... Nefarus... you and I agree on something? lol...

BlackC@t
Darth Nefarus, saying that kind of ruins the fun of the thread...

Darth_Nefarus
Well no offense, but other than of course Sidious, Vader and Obi-Wan, I don't think anyone can take Yoda. I didn't mean to be a party-pooper.

Janus, let's not make a habit of this lol

jedimaster2000
Nefarus, I think you are forgetting Luke?

Darth_Janus
Luke can take Yoda? Maybe as a Master, but not beforehand.

Yoda: Much have you to learn, young one.

Luke: That does it! I'm gonna waste you, little man!

Yoda: Do or do not, but methinks you're gonna get stomped, young Skywalker.

*Enter Yoda whooping Luke ass all over the swamps of Dagobah.*

jedimaster2000
I meant Luke in the NJO series

Darth_Nefarus
Well, yeah, Luke in the NJO series could take anyone before him. Even ROTS Anakin fueled by the darkside. He's calm, collected and insanely powerful.

Darth_Janus
I need to start reading the NJO line of books or whatnot. I'd be thrilled to see Luke as a badass.

Darth_Nefarus
Hell yes man!
A fully trained Luke in his prime would be soooooooo sweet on the silver screen

Clovie
who's mace windo?

Bardock42
HEY Clovie noi flaming here.....laughing

Its Mace Windu though

He is the black dude the guy Yoda talkst to when the world treated him bad.

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
HEY Clovie noi flaming here.....laughing

Its Mace Windu though

He is the black dude the guy Yoda talkst to when the world treated him bad. i'm not flaming.
i'm trying to recieve some infromation. and i still don't understand....
could you be more exact...like where is he..coz i haven't seen all movies confused

Darth_Nefarus
you mean you haven't seen the Jedi Master played by Samuel L. Jackson?

jackstain
omg what are you doing in a SW forum????? by the way SW stands for star wars

Clovie
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
you mean you haven't seen the Jedi Master played by Samuel L. Jackson? i've seen samuel l. jackson big grin
i didn't know his name embarrasment

Originally posted by jackstain
omg what are you doing in a SW forum????? by the way SW stands for star wars i got lost embarrasment

Darth_Nefarus
Well, find your way to a couch, sit your ass down and watch the Star Wars movies. Then come in here and make a thread so we can either say "Oooh, I never thought of that, this thread is intriguing"
OR
come in here start a thread and have everyone yell at you "God, haven't you ever seen the search button!"

Clovie
i don't like ppl yelling at me, and the next part is on tv on sunday erm

Darth_Nefarus
I'm not trying to yell at you, but warn of you of how it works around here.
Sorry if I came off a bit harsh man

Clovie
yeah.. i know how it goes around here, and for sure i won't start any thread.

Darth Mantis
yoda.

darth fury
Yoda would win
the only reason people think yoda lost against sidious is cause he fell i bet mace in that battle ground would die easy sidious only beat yoda cause he had the high grounds. anyway yoda would win

DarthGenises
Yoda

Serra_Keto
Omg Yoda of course.

General Zodiac
Yoda

Darth Plagues
Why is Yoda head of the council....I wonder? Its because he is stronger than all those other guys that are on the council. Mace has even said that he is no where near Yoda in the novel "Shatterpoint".

Yoda wins...

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
There it clearly states that both Dooku and Yoda have defeated Mace with their sabers.
I would say Yoda's 800+ years of experience and mastery of the force would lead him to the W

To play Devil's advocate, it only states that Yoda HAS beaten Mace.

For all we know, it could have been an 850 year old Yoda beating a 20 year old Mace.

It does not state whether Yoda can beat Mace as of ROTS; nor does it state at what level Mace's Form VII was at the time that Mace lost to Yoda.

In saying that Dooku has beaten Mace, Dooku left the Order at some time around TPM, and they have not fought since. So when Dooku beat Mace, it was some time before his prowess exhibited in ROTS. Perhaps Yoda also beat Mace at this time. To be fair to Mace, it is unknown what would happen when the two masters would meet.

General Zodiac
Dooku defeated Mace but yet both seemed to be equal to the force and lightsaber combat. Dooku was on the defense because that's the way his form works and Yoda was attacking because that's the way his form works.

Dark Thor
anybody got aim?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Clovie
i've seen samuel l. jackson big grin
i didn't know his name embarrasment

i got lost embarrasment

Got lost?

Clovie
cuute puppy eek!

Dark Thor
draw, neither of em will die though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.