Humans VS Mutants!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Mutants:

Magneto
Prof X
Wolverine
Storm
Sabertooth
Night Crawler
Long Shot
Collosus

Humans:

Doom
Dr. Strange
Capt America
Black Panther
Punisher
Juggernaught
DareDevil
Spiderman

Think of it as another COC....to see who will own earth. Distant Planet...featureless environment...no inhabitants.
30 min prep while they are on the planet....not knowing who they are fighting. Normal weaponry for people like punisher LS DD and BP.

long pig
My threads are usually less than popular...but ive always wanted to know who could win in a battle of mighty humans vs mighty mutants...
seeing the humans have to work for their power i always hoped it would be them who would win.
what do you think??

Khellendros
I don't see the mutants pulling off a win with Juggernaut going against them. But, hey, that's just me.

spetznaz
Originally posted by long pig
Mutants:

Magneto
Prof X
Wolverine
Storm
Sabertooth
Night Crawler
Long Shot
Collosus

Humans:

Doom
Dr. Strange
Capt America
Black Panther
Punisher
Juggernaught
DareDevil
Spiderman

Think of it as another COC....to see who will own earth. Distant Planet...featureless environment...no inhabitants.
30 min prep while they are on the planet....not knowing who they are fighting. Normal weaponry for people like punisher LS DD and BP.

I would honestly pick the humans are the likely winners.

They have Doom, the good doctor, and the African prince.

Those 3 are the perfect mix of intellect, obfuscation and resources.

Doom is able to come up with strategies that would make Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor say cheers. He has plans backing up the backup plans for his backups. And then he backs those ones up!

Dr. Strange is able to take the three into an alternate dimension where they can plot (Prof. X cannot read a person's mind if that person is not even in the same reality as he), plus the doctor also has the assistance from true potencies like the Vishanti entities.

And then we have T'Challa, Black Panther. The Wakandan prince is basically an equal mix of Bruce Wayne, Luthor, Doom and Cap. America. Although not in Doom's level when it comes to strategy he is no slouch. And he has resources to boot, which mixed with Doom's techno-magic and Strange's straight magick, would be quite formidable.

Anyways, those 3 have the ability to come up with a plan to get rid of ALL mutants on earth, plus the ability to do it in a place where the Mutants would even be able to touch them.

Now, the rest of the 'human' team (eg Spiderman, Juggernaut et al) are basically along for the ride. They are absolutely useless (unless they are to be utilized as distractions) since the only way to win against the Mutants would be through intelligence and resources! NOT the ability to shoot spiderwebs from one's wrists! The mutants are too powerful to be faced directly. Magneto, for example, has too much octane for even the Juggernaut to handle (and anyways, as unstoppable as Juggernaut may CLAIM to be he cannot fly! What would he do if Magneto hovered in the upper stratosphere? Nada! By the way this is one of the things i always say on Hulk vs Superman threads. The Hulk may be the man, but Superman is still better. Since he is like taking the Hulk .....and then adding super speed, super breath, ice breath, heat vision, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, flight, super hearing, plus at least half a dozen other abilities to the mix. Anyways, the Juggernaut may be near-unstoppable, but he would have to yield to Magneto).

The mutants are too powerful to be faced directly.
But they can be stopped indirectly.

And Doom, Strange and T'Challa would be able to do this. And in my opinion do so with amazing ease.
The mutants wouldn't even detect them coming.

And Spiderman and the other 'humans' can chill out and take it easy, because they would be as necessary as a .....well ....as a spider!

long pig
prof x is a big factor here tho....BP CA DD and SM have no defense against psi attacks.
jugs helmet can be removed...thats where night crawler may come in...teleport in...grab the helmet...teleport out.
i put prof X there for that very reason.....honestly i could see Dr Strange null psi attacks tho. but thats why i made this battle.

spetznaz
Originally posted by long pig
prof x is a big factor here tho....BP CA DD and SM have no defense against psi attacks.
jugs helmet can be removed...thats where night crawler may come in...teleport in...grab the helmet...teleport out.
i put prof X there for that very reason.....honestly i could see Dr Strange null psi attacks tho. but thats why i made this battle.

I know of the inherent danger posed by Prof. X.
He is arguably neck to neck with Magneto as the most dangerous mutant on your list.

But i took care of him using Dr. Strange.
As i said, the good doctor is able to move (as well as take people and things) into alternate dimensions as well as alternate time-streams. Prof Xavier is the strongest mutant telepath in Marvel, but even he cannot be able to read minds when those minds do not even exist in his reality!
Actually this stratagem is the same one used by Lex Luthor in Superman: Red Son, where he was training the Green Lantern squad to attack Superman and Braniac. He trained the GL corp in the Phantom Zone. The reasoning behind that was that by going into the Phantom Zone Superman would be unable to know what he was up to since Supes couldn't see/hear/sense etc into the Zone.

Same thing here. Prof. Xavier is strong telepath by any consideration, but if Dr Strange takes Doom and Panther to an alternate dimension X wouldn't even be able to do a thing to detect them.
And when it comes time for Strange Doom and T'Challa to attack they only need to drop out of the other dimension in a surprise attack.

Again, well written those three can take out all of the mutants with ease if they use all their available powers and resources.
And anyways, if Dr Strange asks the Vishanti entities for help the mutants are screwed either way. Even Magneto would be helpless against the Vishanti.

As for the other people you placed on the list, eg you mentioned Juggernaut's being removed by Nightcrawler's teleportation. Well, all of that is totally moot and 100% unnecessary!

This fight would be decided by Doom, Strange and Black Panther on the 'human' side, and Magneto, Prof. Xavier and Long Shot on the mutant side.

Long Shot?

Yep, his luck powers would be of far greater helpthan Sabertooth, Nightcrawler, Storm, Collosus, Wolverine etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!! The only person who would be of greater importance to Magneto and Prof.X than Long Shot in this PARTICULAR setup would be Jean WITH the Phoenix force, and she is NOT here.

But anyways, this is a fight between Doom, Strange and Black Panther vs Magneto, Prof. Xavier and Long Shot .
All the others are dead space!

And the, erm, 'humans' win this.
Either through:

1) Guile and subterfuge, with Strange taking Doom and Tchalla into a nether dimension where they plan and implement their plans.

2) Or through direct power, with Strange handling this solo by calling upon the Vishanti to come and literally turn the mutants into cottage cheese.

The mutants may have high octane power wielders like Magneto, potent telepaths like Xavier, crazy fighters like Wolvie and S'Tooth, teleporters like N'Crawler, and strong-men like Colossus.

But they will still kiss dirt all the same.

BENITO
doesn't mutant mean genetically enhanced via anyway so punisher and black panther are the only humans there

lightaxe
not technically, mutants in the marvel universe are born different, spidey and such were changed to have powers.

kgkg
jugs alone can take
Prof X
Wolverine
Storm
Sabertooth
Night Crawler
Long Shot
Collosus

by himself (well writen)
all he has to do is go after PRof X , then it's all over he pretty much beat the shit out of all of them.

While other are helping beat Mag which may take longer.

illadelph12
smile

Not to be a dick, but can't the current Magneto in Excalibur create wormholes?

With 30 minutes of preptime, Magneto creates a wormhole that leads back to Earth, and everyone except Storm, Charles, Nightcrawler, Longshot and Magneto head home. Storm then draws on all of the elemental power on the planet and channels it into Magneto as he also taps into the geospheric polarity of the planet, drawing in all energies for his final attack. When the bell rings, X brain locks the human team save Juggernaut due to Longshot's ability to affect probabilities making the humans hesitate in enacting their plan and allowing the mutants to act first. Nightcrawler teleports in, snatches Juggs helmet, teleports back, and Juggs is brainlocked too. Magneto, channelling all the electromagnetic power of the planet, rips the human team apart with adverse magnetic fields (like he did to Apocalypse in AoA). He then waits a few minutes to recover, creates a wormhole back to Earth, and the mutant team leaves the planet with a catatonic giant and costumed bodyparts littering the landscape.

kgkg
Doom
Dr. Strange
they gonna figure a way to deal with Mag before he gets the change , and by leaving the battlefliede don't you loose also???

illadelph12
They'd leave after winning. The other mutants aren't really necessary in this fight. More of a liabilty actually. What are Wolverine, Colossus and Sabertooth really going to do against a team with Dr. Strange and Juggernaut?

And in my scenario, Professor X gets to act first due to Longshot's power of probability altering. Basically, he gives the X team the 'lucky chance' that the human team would hesitate to enact their plan for a moment, and that's all X would need. I'm not saying Doom and Strange wouldn't have had a plan and have prepared for battle, we all know they would, I'm just saying that Longshot's power allows for them to have a brain fart and have a moment of weakness that could be their downfall.

Jimmy Buggs
Magneto X DareDevil daredevil takes him on, becuse hes the man with out fear, well to bad he dies quick = Magneto

Prof X X Dr. Strange - baren battle field , strange blocks any psy attacks from the prof, dumps over his wheel chair into some alt demsion. = strange

Wolverine X Capt America = hard fought battle, still goes on to round 2

Storm X Doom = storm is the master of the eliments right? well we aint on earth any more, so does her power still work? I say no doom smashes this powerless mutant.

Sabertooth X Punisher = another hard fought battle, a bullet riddled sabertooth final puts punisher to rest

Night Crawler X spiderman = alot of jumping around and acrabats going on here, night crawler swoothing around teleporting, spidey gets the best of him at the end do to the fact he is 10000 times stronger

Long Shot X Black Panther = dont know much about longshot, but black panther boy is he slick, he knows how to handle a situation and take out long shot after a great battle= black panther

Collosus X Juggernaught - huge heavy weight battle going on here, juggy eventualy takes out collsus after a slug fest = juggy

Jimmy Buggs
humans

wolvie X capt round 2 capt gets a few good shots in on wolvie with his shelid, saber tooth jumps from behind an rivals become allies and take cap to the cleaners.

Dr strange and doom plot on maggs

Juggarnaut gets pissed and says this is a waist of time and can beat every one in this little rinky dink fight, and attacks , spidey distrackts the moron

while wolvie and sabertoth beatn but not out go aginst black panther

and distpatch him very quickly but not before he can lay a deadly blow onto sabertooth.

Jimmy Buggs
round 3

maggs sits back in wait he thinks that doom and dr strange are long gone, and waiting for the two humans left juggy and spidey to settle there diffrences. spidey points out , yeah you can beat me if you could catch me juggy boy, so he charges in and with a nicely timed jump juggy slams into wolvierin knocking him about a mile away, juggs has a nice laugh but soon wolve comes back and attacks the juggarnaut, and magnito draws his attention to spider man, spidey puts up a valuant fight but is dispatched by the untouched magntio who hasnt as much as broken a sweat.

juggs gets wolive with a good blow , hes out cold, juggs starts stomping on logan , stomp stomp stomp, they only thing left of wolvie is bare bones all the flesh riped from his body by the boots of the juggarnaut.

Jimmy Buggs
doom and strange return to the suprise of magnito , but not juggarnaut, hes feeling great, aside from the stains on his boots, he cant get to maggy boy floating up in the air so he thinks its time to fight some more , dr strange like many times before tosses juggs into another demension.

so no its Magnito Vs Dr strange and Dr Doom. any one have any ideas on how this goes?

black wolverine
spiderman is a mutant he wasnt born one but he is now

and daredevil is a mutant, normal human cant hear that good or smell that good

juggernauts not a human but not a mutan either

and without spiderman they lost but they would win anyway professor will get everyone without a helmet first the then everyone vs juggernaut and doom and colosus will just slap the helmet off of juggy with will leave only doom and everyone vs doom please mutants will take this easy

demigawd
A mutant in the Marvel Universe is someone born with the X-factor gene. Spider-Man, Juggy, Daredevil, etc. were not born with the X-factor gene, therefore they aren't mutants, but rather mutated humans. Or metas. Or whatever else you want to call them (except mutants).

Jimmy Buggs
so Magnito vs Dr strange and Dr Doom, who takes the prize?

Tron
This exceeds the 3 on 3 limit.

Closing

Beyonder
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
so Magnito vs Dr strange and Dr Doom, who takes the prize?

laughing Loved your scenerios. Strange takes Magneto by himself. Doom Vs. Magneto...50/50.

I'm nice scenerio there...except you left out the part where Strange turns Magneto into a frog.

C'mon, Strange, Juggernaut, Doom, and probably T'Challa have mind blocks in the form of magic or tech. Creating worm holes or black holes is novice trick in the world of soccery. Strange closes that Magneto's worm hole and kicks Magnus' ass.

Juggernaut steps on Collossus as he always does, all the while backhanding Sabretooth.

Doom kills Storm and Xavier.

And you don't give Strange, Doom, and T'Challa 30 minutes prep, especially not Strange. He pulls out the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and 90 percent of the mutant team is disabled.

Human's take this easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.