I felt like a doofus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
well i finally got this girl who like had a crush on for ever so we were at a high school swiming. Then she told me can you do anything on the diving board i was like embarrasment umm like? She said a Flip so i was like sure. So i ran up and flip forward and i dont know what a did but i did it. I will never do it again. I smaked my legs on the water i was about to pass out. Its crazy i guess ill do what ever for her. Happy Dance ah the stinging, it stopped it was well over 5 hours ago oops 6 hours it 4 am here.

Anna85
cool cool

Ironman
shank you i am way over protective of her tho, shes like over prtective of me too, its odd. some girl was staring at me in the pool and she was like " DO U F*cking LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I SURE AS HELL DO" i was like wowsers. She has these guy friends that are scared of me i dunno why.

Anna85
it happens sometimes

Time Of Evil
confused1

Ironman
i guess its because they saw me fight when i was uber pissed. I was an animal i pushed three groups of kids outa my way to get to the kid i threw chair up and said all kinds of words. Luckly she didnt see me tho no expression id be really f,ed and sad shes seen me punch someone tho. ah the thumping puch noise its southing (sp?) wink

Anna85
stick out tongue

Ironman
dont worry T O E (woa toe :lolsmile its about what happend today /friday well its saturday now Samstag anyway, back on topic well un we can go off topic cause its the off topic forum eh nevermind..

Time Of Evil
confused confused

Ironman
eh dont worry about it laughing out loud anyway ill do whatever she says if she says jump ill say how high if she says i am mad then im mad.if someone makes her mad then there ass is mine (unless its a firend or me or her parents)

a lil off topic she asked me to meet her parents i said i dont do parents if i get offend i am speaking my mind (my mind speak big grin) and if i get told something or get called something then theres a problem.

Anna85
oh, TOE
hi
haven't seen u... stick out tongue embarrasment

Time Of Evil
Hey anna. Off topic I know, but how are you?

Anna85
I'm fine
how bout ya?

Time Of Evil
Smae answer I gave two days ago. Feeling a bit under the weather.

Anna85
stick out tongue

Time Of Evil
big grin

Ironman
big grin big grin big grin big grin smile :-/

Anna85
big grin

ladygrim
kewl

Anna85
stick out tongue

Demarthl
i knew a girl who had a crush on my in my first year of secondary school, she used to follow me everywhere for the next 5 years. i was oblivious at the time, until that last year, we went out for 3 years after that, got engaged, then she went to uni.
now she isn't interested anymore and we split mutually. happy days

Time Of Evil
no the world's a terrible place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.