Worst thing to happen to you... on a bike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
Well here it is the bike thread the offical i busted my ass acting cool or acting like a we todd.

well I was riding my bike and i saw this orange traffic barrel (if you dont know what that is thenno expression) anyway and i kicked it and literally supermaned off my bike i have scars up and down my hands and fore arms cause of that it was at 3:45 am i went on a bike ride, i came home with a dripping blood hand it looked awesome. the barrel was cemented the other wernt tho mad so i got f ed by one barrel. My mom saw me when i walked in she was like oh my god what happend i said i fell off my bike. it didnt hurt it was like when you scrape you palms that on and off stinging ness its like gD its annoying.

The Tired Hiker
Years ago I was towing my buddy behind me. I was on a bike with a rope tied to the seat post. The other end was tied to this go-cart with no engine. So, I'm hauling ass, right, and suddenly my buddy crashes into a bush, I fly over the handle bars head first and land on my stomach and face. The worst part was that the end of my handle bars caught onto my pants one inch from my weener, ripped a hole in my pants and my skin. Seriously, I almost lost my weener that day. erm

Ironman
wow dude now that sucks i laughed then i saw almost lost my weener then that killed it only guys will understand its not funny when you lose a wiener.

Time Of Evil
laughing out loud

I can't imagine loosing my weener!

Ironman
itd suck id kill my self if i lost my wind dang dioodle

The Tired Hiker
I have another story about a friend. My buddies Brian and Pete were riding along on their bikes at Burning Man, that big art festival thingie. So anyway, Brian was riding his bike and his pant leg got caught in his sprockets. His chain got stuck, and the only way to get it unstuck was to take his pants off completely. Bare in mind, he wasn't wearing underwear that day. Plus he wasn't wearing a shirt. So, Pete and Brian came back to camp and told that story. All these people saw the whole thing and were whistling at him and laughing. Burning Man has lots of nude folks anyway, so it really didn't matter much. erm

Filth
The worst thing that happend to me on a bike hmmmm............I fell of once

Jackie Malfoy
You mean beside falling off or geting hit by a car?I can't think of anything worst then those two things.JMcara116

Deano
me and my friends wanted to ride down this hill but we was a bit scared cos the hill was steep.i stupidly volunteered to go first...half way down the hill i fell off...my friends was laffing at me..bastards

ladygrim
i was on my pals bike and some kid in here street threw a football at the wheels and it jabbed the front wheel i went straight over the handle bars and broke my nose .....and the next day my pal went on that bike and the brakes failed on a downwards slope staraight into a car ..... i rekon the bike is cursed..

sk8stuff09
riding my bike...ran into a freakin parked car....flew onto the roof of the car....ouch..

ladygrim
ooooh ouch

JToTheP
Uhhhh....I fell off my bike....alot...blink

shaber
I've fallen off a bicycle a fair few times.

Agent 69
My enemy cut my brakes and when i had to go down a huge hill i tryed to stop then wham i hit a car.I beat him up the next day even though i had a broken arm

badsymbiote
Nice to know so many of us have been injured in bicycle mishaps. Mine happened when I was 7. A car was following me too closely, I turned my head to see where he was, hit the rear bumper of a parked car in front of me, did a "Starsky and Hutch" flip off of my orange banana seat Sundancer bike, and landed on the hood. The driver didn't stop. My bike was messed up, but I was worse. I ruined my favorite shirt and snapped my left collarbone.

dragonpisces272
ouch...i just, fell off my bike once blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.