does anyone elses husband spank?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lilhottie
over the past few months word has spread that i am a whore and my hubby now spanks me. is this normal or happen to other wives?

dave123
wow, someone wants a ban stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
pinch

Lilhottie
should i have him arrested?

Clovie
you shouldn't have posted a pic in the first place.
and yes. you should get the guy arrested.

dave123
you should tell him not to do it, and not post those kinda pics again yes

Lilhottie
i see what your saying but are any of you even married? because if you are not you will not understand how i feel and right now i want to but it would ruin everything if you can understand what i am saying.

NyC-gUrL
Hmm am I married?

well, I'm 17, so take a wild guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lilhottie
well i wasnt too much older when i got married

golden moon
I am sorry to tell you that but I think that your husband may be right... erm

in your profile you say that you cheated him with women! What the f**k? and now you post that picture (having in mind that this forum is PG-13)

I do agree with your husband

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by golden moon
I am sorry to tell you that but I think that your husband may be right... erm

in your profile you say that you cheated him with women! What the f**k? and now you post that picture (having in mind that this forum is PG-13)

I do agree with your husband

messed that doesnt give him the right to physically abuse her

golden moon
I don't know about that but I know that but she's a $LUT! AND HE SHOULD BE ANGRY WITH HER

Lilhottie
well he still had no right to hit me or my girlfriend (he belted me and gave her a hand spanking) and unless you knew how it felt for a big man to do this to you then you dont know what i have been through and how he abused me for three years mentally and now he is starting to spank me! i mean he is always out of town on business and doesnt care about our baby so i found a few people who did care. so you should really not be so quick to judge unless you have been a block in my shoes.

golden moon
maybe you could tell him what you just said! a find a reasonable solution...

Clovie
Originally posted by Lilhottie
i see what your saying but are any of you even married? because if you are not you will not understand how i feel and right now i want to but it would ruin everything if you can understand what i am saying. i don't understand. and i don't want to be in your situation EVER.

Lilhottie
he is too frustrated to have a reasonable conversation with!

golden moon
oh and I've been in your place before I've been spanked by my dad many times and very hard with no reason at all!

I didn't send a picture of my a$$ or anything like it! and of course you cheated him! if I was in his place I would most likely kill you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lilhottie
well atleast you arent adopted i never knew my dad i was brought over here to america when i was still a baby

golden moon
that doesn't matter and that doesn't mean that you have to cheat your husband with a woman and you even have a baby for god's sake!

A4E
I reported this topic... Im not sure whether ure kidding or not...
either way the content is obviously not PG-13

golden moon
Originally posted by A4E
I reported this topic... Im not sure whether ure kidding or not...
either way the content is obviously not PG-13

yes

dave123
I personally think this thread should end.... only bad things will come of it

jaden101
dont worry...its normal...your husband spanks me as well laughing

golden moon
laughing

A4E
lol... but yes its for the best this thread gets closed... messed

however I haver to agree with GM, ure a ****, if u no longer wqant to be married to ure husband then get divorce, dont cheat on him

golden moon
yes

Lilhottie
oh yeah this must all be a practical joke just like my husband not loving me, nor my parents and i cant even go to the police about the welts on my ass or hell hit me worse and i sappose their fake too! **** off homo

Lilhottie
and even if i did how will i sapport myself my parents dont care!

golden moon
maybe it's not fake but your husband and everyone are right because they don't wanna love a bisexual $lut (sorry)

NyC-gUrL
if your life is so full of shit, then go get some professional help, dont take it out on people on the internet you hardly even know blink

Lilhottie
where else do i have left to turn?

NyC-gUrL
like I said, get professional help and as for supporting yourself:

GET A JOB!

dave123
Just drop it Liv, she's not worth your time no

star_scar_child
what i dont get is why ask if you should report him if youre affraid to?

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by dave123
Just drop it Liv, she's not worth your time no

hug

golden moon
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
like I said, get professional help and as for supporting yourself:

GET A JOB!

or even better...

GET A LIFE!

star_scar_child
guys please stop ragging on her, yea that picture was pretty bad and innapropriate but its in human nature to do drastic and dumb things in times of distress.

Lilhottie
easier said by you people with all the breaks in life then a women whose husband dominates her life.

golden moon
I am off here... you don't understand anything...

Lilhottie
**** you asswhole!!!

Df02
im taking a wild guess and saying this thread is entirely fake

star_scar_child
first of all cheating is wrong, in any given situation. ive been cheated on and it almost drove me to suicide. but that was dumb. second of all you should go to a private counseler and talk to them, they have no choice but to keep information confidential.

Storm
I seriously have my doubts about this whole situation.

Paola
get some professional help, please, and don't post that kind of pics here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.