Rasberries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obiwalker08
i was watching AOTC with subtitles and i noticed something weird about 2 of R2's subtitles...while they were normally and what not i noticed that twice the subtitles were

-once about the freighter to naboo
-once talking 2 3po (i think on geonosis)

is this a mistake or is r2 just hungy?

Darth Subjekt
blink no

ArthasKnight
...............Is this a real thread or are you telling a really bad joke?

Obiwalker08
its not a joke...r2s subtitles were really I wanted to know y...i thought you knew...i was wrong

SnakeEyes
this is really a simple question to answer. I mean, come on, don't you people know the relation of droids and rasberries! If not, I will explain. Typically, droids cannot eat fruit. So, Master Jibby Jibby Fro-zo picked his favorite fruit (rasberries) and said, hmmm droids should be able to share this exquisite flavor like us humanoids. He then created a cybernetic supplement for the droids nicknamed rasberries. Its like a drug for droids, yet it only has a mild affect, like cat-nip for our little feline friends. This Jedi Master was happy with his invention, but the Black Sun crime organization was not. The tried to hunt him down and steal/destroy this invention, claiming that it would make droids less motivated to do their jobs. The peaceful Jedi Master tried to settle things with a peaceful resolution. That did not fair well... They tried to kill the Jedi, but Jibby used his rasberry colored saber to fend them off. Later that day, Jibby was overwhelmed by the amount of bounty hunters sent after him and gave up. He sent one last specimen of rasberry out into the galaxy, where R2-D2 found it, years later...

ArthasKnight
hysterical

Obiwalker08
oh yeah...how could i forget that

Darth Subjekt
ok....now everyone is getting stupid....rasberries is when you stick your tounge out and blow,.....like when you make a farting noise with your mouth.....its more or less a taunt. At first i thought you people were joking about the fruit thing, but i guess you never learned what "rasberries" were....

Obiwalker08
well r2 doesn't have a tounge....

jackstain
this is the stupidest thread ever

Obiwalker08
well i originally had a serious question...but they abused it

SnakeEyes
Sorry, it was all in good fun

Uber_God
weird
it does say raspberries

Obiwalker08
yeah...i cant find y it does

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Obiwalker08
yeah...i cant find y it does

*Sigh*

Because some of the sounds he makes sound a bit like robotic "Raspberries" like Darth Subjekt said.

DCLXVI
yes

LanİeWindu™
It's not that complicated people. Seesh.

Obiwalker08
tis what i thought but i thought they would put some other blip,beep,whirl

Darth Subjekt
its just cause it was a "taunt"...thats it...

GCG
which translated means what he said ^

Uber_God
not everyone knows slang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.