ROTJ Darth Vader vs. Padawan Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who prevails?

Thanos the Lord
First of all, is Obi-Wan better than Luke? I dont think so. I think VAder prevails.

Stealth Agent
Alright i look at it like this thres three differenet phases of Obi Wan
1. Obi-Wan-Kenobi padawan
2. Obi-Wan-Kenobi master
3. Ben Kenobi

Obi-Wan master is better then padawan and I think ben is the weakest phase although we never saw his true power(he didnt give vader his all we all know that).
We know obi-wan master could beat Anakin. Anakin is of course a better Duelist then Vader.

Ill relay this in math

Obi-Wan Master > Anakin
- 1 -1
Obi Wan Padawan > Vader

I think thats right unless say it would require more then a subtraction of 1 to get to obi wan padawan then vader would prevail

am i confusing?

CountQuan
yes

Stealth Agent
ahh shi t

i am confusing?

jedimaster2000
I kinda see what you're getting at...

Are you saying that Vader is a notch lower than ROTS Anakin, while TPM Obi-Wan is a notch lower that ROTS Obi-Wan.

And by comparing that way, Obi-Wan will prevail?

Darth_Nefarus
Padawan Obi-Wan got out classed by Maul, many have agreed with me here. (Yes, Obi-Wan still won)
However, this is Darth Vader. He is a lot more power in the darkside and knowledge of it, and I still say a better lightsaber combatant than Maul.
Vader cuts his head off.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by jedimaster2000
I kinda see what you're getting at...

Are you saying that Vader is a notch lower than ROTS Anakin, while TPM Obi-Wan is a notch lower that ROTS Obi-Wan.

And by comparing that way, Obi-Wan will prevail?

YES

Bardock42
Ok I look at it liuke this

Padawan Obi-Wan (at thed time of Darth Maul) decent fighter decently strong in the force
Master Obi-Wan (Clone Wars) pretty good duellist pretty strong in the force
Ben Most powerful little less of a duellist then master Obi Wan

Anakin Padawan pretty Powerful decent duellist
Anakin Dark very powerful good duellist
Vader very powerful very good duelist

So well actually all I want to say is that Vader would rip Obi-Wans arm off and beat himn to death with it yes

jackstain
i guess whats his name makes a point.......ok no he really doesnt. Darth Vader> Darth Mother ****in Vader. Obi Wan master/padawan/ben/dead could never beat Darth Vader.....PERIOD.

Darth Traya
ZOMG U ARE WONGF!

Fishy
What the hell Traya... Ressurecting a thread from March? This thing is almost a year old...

Darth Traya
ECKIE PHTANG!

PurpleSaber
Vader wins.

w00t2112
vader wins. the dies coz he cant breath from teh exhaustion in having to beat obi wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.