omg it was so scary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
ok this is so scary, 4 months ago when I was in London, me went to a supermarket, and inside i saw a group of neo nazis, well I guess they were cuz they were all bald and one of them had a t shirt with england's flag on it... when they saw me they whispered something between them, since Im not jewish I thought they were gonna try to recruit me or something so I ranned of to my car and went back to the hotel

Time Of Evil
laughing

Demarthl
bald guys in england shirts in london....
football fans looking for beer to start the day
jus say 'aight guvna' and youll be fine happy

nutella-spatz
you thought they were nzazis becasue they were bold and one of them had a t-shirt with england's flag on it? no expression

blink

hysterical

golden moon
laughing

JToTheP
A4E they probably just wanted to rape you.

A4E
wut does guvna mean?

and yes they were so nazi...football hooligans r not like that, they have a big red but with a sheet saying "IF URE NOT A MANC URE A WANK" stick out tongue

A4E
Originally posted by JToTheP
A4E they probably just wanted to rape you.

totally crybaby

JToTheP
So, they would of left you alone after they did.

Time Of Evil
Guvna is sort of geeza'

nutella-spatz
please do me one favour and think before you start threads, ok? wink
it doesn't take much, really, all you need is a little bit practise! yes

stick out tongue

A4E
roll eyes (sarcastic) ure such a whiner JtheOsomething blink

nutella-spatz
you mean me? stick out tongue

nutella-spatz
hey you edited! schmoll

so not me happy

A4E
JtoTheP I meant!!

JToTheP
A4E are you 12 0r ju5t 4n eediot?

A4E
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
hey you edited! schmoll

so not me happy

lol yeah

Beast_Within
Originally posted by A4E
ok this is so scary, 4 months ago when I was in London, me went to a supermarket, and inside i saw a group of neo nazis, well I guess they were cuz they were all bald and one of them had a t shirt with england's flag on it... when they saw me they whispered something between them, since Im not jewish I thought they were gonna try to recruit me or something so I ranned of to my car and went back to the hotel What the f**k?

nutella-spatz

i was thinking the same thing....
actually since the start of this thread.... or was it the "my feet are smelly today" thread?

stick out tongue

A4E

4n?? whats that??
and none...roll eyes (sarcastic) waaaait a second!! I know u!! ure that guy in the picture thread who wont stop posting pics of himself!! lol ppl actually reported u and suggested not being allowed to post so many pictures in the same pose!!

JToTheP
i was thinking the same thing....
actually since the start of this thread.... or was it the "my feet are smelly today" thread?

stick out tongue

g00d quezt10n

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Beast_Within
What the f**k?

HEY! i wore that exact same expression, when i read this eek!

right before i started laughing happy

nutella-spatz
g00d quezt10n

smart

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
4n?? whats that??
and none...roll eyes (sarcastic) waaaait a second!! I know u!! ure that guy in the picture thread who wont stop posting pics of himself!! lol ppl actually reported u and suggested not being allowed to post so many pictures in the same pose!!

Good, I'm glad you know wh0 I am you illiterate bastard. I'm aware they reported me because I know who they are, and I hate some of them, so I could careless. I also had my own picture thread but I let it die on purpose. I also leave you with this.

And learn proper grammer.

Beast_Within
HEY! i wore that exact same expression, when i read this eek!

right before i started laughing happy eek! laughing out loud

JToTheP
smart

U R WINNAR U GR4DU4T3 FRUM A4E UN1!!!

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by A4E
4n?? whats that??

ok, that was a cheap shot roll eyes (sarcastic)

try again wink

Demarthl
werd

nutella-spatz
U R WINNAR U GR4DU4T3 FRUM A4E UN1!!!

touched

and please don#t write that way confused i don't understand that properly happy

A4E
Good, I'm glad you know wh0 I am you illiterate bastard. I'm aware they reported me because I know who they are, and I hate some of them, so I could careless. I also had my own picture thread but I let it die on purpose. I also leave you with this.

And learn proper grammer.

proper grammer? u were the one saying 4n
and not a noob been here 11 months
and for the record, I did not report u, in fact I said that if ppl wanted to post a lot of pictures in the same pose, let them. so do a little research before accusing me

Demarthl
boing

JToTheP
touched

and please don#t write that way confused i don't understand that properly happy

0=O 1=I 3=E 4=A 5=S 7=T or L

I unly did it cuz it iz how a4E writez

A4E
ok, that was a cheap shot roll eyes (sarcastic)

try again wink

WTF IS URE PROBLEM... DAMN I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT U!! SO HOW ABOUT U STFU, AND LEAVE IT... damn

sky shadow
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing lol

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
proper grammer? u were the one saying 4n
and not a noob been here 11 months
and for the record, I did not report u, in fact I said that if ppl wanted to post a lot of pictures in the same pose, let them. so do a little research before accusing me

I didn't say you reported me you blind moron. I said I KNOW WHO THEY ARE. Maybe you should read posts twice before you reply, and 11 months is nothing compared to the real Veteran's here.

AND YES THESE PAINKILLERS ARE MAKING ME VERY ANGRY!!!!! DEMARTYL TAKE THEM NOW!!!!!!! evil face

Demarthl
ok ok already

SHADDUP!

JToTheP
Originally posted by Demarthl
ok ok already

SHADDUP!

cry BUT....BUT...

nutella-spatz
0=O 1=I 3=E 4=A 5=S 7=T or L

I unly did it cuz it iz how a4E writez

thankies happy

Originally posted by A4E
WTF IS URE PROBLEM... DAMN I HAVENT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT U!! SO HOW ABOUT U STFU, AND LEAVE IT... damn

laughing watch it! just becasue you feel outnunmbered doesn#t give a right to act even stupider than you did before.... you just make a fool of yourself! wink

Demarthl
I SAID SILENCE PUNK!

A4E
oh yeah I read wrongly.. however....not because uve been 2 years means Im a noob roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
thankies happy

laughing watch it! just becasue you feel outnunmbered doesn#t give a right to act even stupider than you did before.... you just make a fool of yourself! wink

big grin No problem.

OH! CRUSHED! laughing eek!

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by sky shadow
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing lol

another one who shares the opinon! aww, i feel surrounded by understanding ppl touched

stick out tongue

nutella-spatz
big grin No problem.

OH! CRUSHED! laughing eek!

big grin diva

stick out tongue

A4E
thankies happy

our numbered u... what the **** is wrong with u?? im simplying saying WHAT THE **** is ure problem, I havent said anything against u, so u have no reason to be against me.. so simply stfu and leave me alone... uire simply making an ******* of ure self trying to sound all smart? erm

no i dont give a tiny little rat's arse about my grammer

JToTheP
big grin diva

stick out tongue

embarrasment NOOOO, I'M AN INJURED EX-P.I.M.P.! laughing out loud

Demarthl
always outnumbered

Never out gunned rock

Prodigy

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
our numbered u... what the **** is wrong with u?? im simplying saying WHAT THE **** is ure problem, I havent said anything against u, so u have no reason to be against me.. so simply stfu and leave me alone... uire simply making an ******* of ure self trying to sound all smart? erm

What is wrong with YOU? You don't cuss at women unless your parents must of kicked your ass and didn't teach you the proper respect. Your just angry because your being outnumbered and everything your saying is being twisted around on you so you have no offense and now no defense what so ever. You just refuse to quit, when your in a losing battle in which the mods will come and end very quickly, so I suggest you apologize to the 3 of us now and make it easier on yourself.

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by A4E

that's right, you didn't say anything against me, but i notice the little things you know! stick out tongue and you're acting really childish here, so i just gave you my opinion! happy my right isn't it?

and 'shouting' and insulting doesn't bring you so far..... it just makes you pathetic! wink

A4E
christ...roll eyes (sarcastic) jtothep, sorry then the mods are gonna have to bann me, even perm bann me before me apologizing to u

nutella ure ignorance surprises me, I wont say anything further regarding to you

nutella-spatz
What is wrong with YOU? You don't cuss at women unless your parents must of kicked your ass and didn't teach you the proper respect. Your just angry because your being outnumbered and everything your saying is being twisted around on you so you have no offense and now no defense what so ever. You just refuse to quit, when your in a losing battle in which the mods will come and end very quickly, so I suggest you apologize to the 3 of us now and make it easier on yourself.

yes

hug thanks for defending! happy

JToTheP
yes

hug thanks for defending! happy

No problem. big grin hug

Deano
everyone in here better screw there heads on

Demarthl
which one?

Velcro_Boy
8/10

JToTheP
Who's everyone?

JToTheP
Originally posted by Velcro_Boy
8/10

^ Wrong thread

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by A4E
nutella ure ignorance surprises me, I wont say anything further regarding to you

huh
no, go ahead, i'd like to know! yes

JToTheP
A4E ignorance is a big word, maybe you should tackle ignant first. laughing

A4E
ignorance is just fine jtothep thank u

Demarthl
pie

nutella-spatz
then explain it happy how am i ignorant?

JToTheP
pie~3.14 eek!

A4E
pie? lol right time right place...

JToTheP
A4E, knowing you I'm sure you thought we meant slang for a woman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A4E
actually, I don't know what "Slang" is, sorry if u explain it I'd be happy to answer

JToTheP
You don't know what slang is? Your sure your not 12?

Demarthl
Elephantosisiasmlessnesslessinationaryism!
**** you

A4E
You don't know what slang is? Your sure your not 12?

last time I checked, and last time I checked english was not my first language, so that brings me to my first question again

nutella-spatz
ok, now it gets too far! blink

i just want to know why the heck i'm ignorant now.... wink

Deano
Who's everyone?

everyone! lol

Demarthl
hush now, go play with the drug tin

JToTheP
DRUG TIN WHERE!? eek!

A4E
roll eyes (sarcastic) go back to the nut house please

JToTheP
I made the nuthouse.

A4E
that was directed to the demarthl btw

JToTheP
But I DID make it anyway.

A4E
i meant the mentally phsycotic thread anyway, and that thread was made by drunk nazgul

Demarthl
A I E O BOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahaha lick my rectangular bipodulation chamber!

nutella-spatz
HELLOOO?

A4E you said i'm ignorant and i don#t see it....

would be nice, if you explained such a statement! yes

A4E
lol demarthl.. please...

Demarthl
the board says off topic big grin

oh look, a submit reply button! hehehe!

A4E
lol demarthl whatever

JToTheP
GEE WILLIKERS GATMAN THEY GOT ME SURROUNDED!!!!

I'M ON MA WAY! evil face

Demarthl
blink panda

sk8stuff09
dont judge people just cuz their bald, u idiot

JToTheP
PANDAMONIUM!!!!!!! *dives as a cracker flies*

A4E
GEE WILLIKERS GATMAN THEY GOT ME SURROUNDED!!!!

I'M ON MA WAY! evil face

u seriously asked me if I was 12?

Demarthl
every day the same routine before i skate of to scho... no wait i dont go to school i just roll onto the chair and turn on the monitor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
lets live in peace together

nutella-spatz
What the f**k?

ok, so i am ignorant for no reason at all....

hmm, i'm trying to figure out, what it means, that you don't reply to my question at all.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
u seriously asked me if I was 12?

Yes I did, and let me guess you only listen to Britney Spears?

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Deano
lets live in peace together

happy

JToTheP
What the f**k?

ok, so i am ignorant for no reason at all....

hmm, i'm trying to figure out, what it means, that you don't reply to my question at all.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

YOUR....YOUR SO IGNORANT!!!! WHY, I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! laughing

He doesn't even know that's why he can't reply to you. wink

A4E
Yes I did, and let me guess you only listen to Britney Spears?

how the bloody hell did u found out??

and if u read a few pages back jtothep i said I wouldnt say anything regarding to her anymore, cuz I see no reason to, she simply wanted to get attention by getting in the middle of everything **** her

nutella-spatz
He doesn't even know that's why he can't reply to you. wink

that was what i thought stick out tongue

Demarthl
ok on a serious note:

less flames more games!

get naked!!!

Deano
sooo....women..gotta love em

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by A4E

and if u read a few pages back jtothep i said I wouldnt say anything regarding to her anymore, cuz I see no reason to, she simply wanted to get attention by getting in the middle of everything **** her

blink

I wanted to get attention by getting in the middle?

hysterical laughing

oh my....

and you said, i was ignorant

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E

Oh your tough.

You just said one of the longest run on sentences I've seen in years. What did I tell you about NOT cussing infront of women?

nutella-spatz
hmm, i'm thinking.... did he block me? because he never replied to anything i said? confused

yeyy, i seem to be an attention whore, according to what he said no expression
*loL+ stick out tongue

A4E
i know...

what the hell are u talking all the time about woMEN... i mean seriously dued WTF!! I simply think nutella spatz is pathetic!! big deal!! ppl have different opinions

JToTheP
He probably blocked himself. laughing

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
i know...

what the hell are u talking all the time about woMEN... i mean seriously dued WTF!! I simply think nutella spatz is pathetic!! big deal!! ppl have different opinions '

woMEN? WOW YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT NOW!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you not aware that nutella is a WOMAN? Are you that lazy and foolish to read a few things before you reply and make an idiot out of yourself? nutella has proven herself to be atleast 100 times superior to you, in ways of dialogue, and intelligence in the short time I've just met her now. You've proven yourself to be a hardcore jackass.

nutella-spatz
He probably blocked himself. laughing

laughing

seems so stick out tongue

A4E
ok fne... im a hardcore jack ass-inferior to nutella-spatz-not able to eralize that NS is a girl-******* oh and I usually make an idiot of myself

JToTheP
Originally posted by A4E
ok fne... im a hardcore jack ass-inferior to nutella-spatz-not able to eralize that NS is a girl-******* oh and I usually make an idiot of myself

Okay, WHAT did you just say? The only thing I understood was your last sentence, you SERIOUSLY need to learn to FORM.WORDS.

A4E
wow.. ure sad.. even my grandma would be able to understand that...seriously pathetic if u really cant read that and even MORE pathetic if ure pretending not to know to try to make me feel stupid

JToTheP
Any random person you could of picked, and say they could understand that, you pick your grandma? blink Okay then. Trust me, I wasn't PRETENDING, that was garble, not english.

A4E
yes I did... stupid thing to say though blink

then u really are pathetic, eh?

running out of A4E sucks big time good arguments?

Demarthl
notice how i stopped posting in here....
i am the messiah follow me.

JToTheP
I think our work is done here *removes shoe cast mark from the ground, and walks off*

A4E
big grin

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by A4E

obviously not.

Demarthl
hush now

The Inkeeper
No no expression

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

charmedFairy
confused

theyr nazis because their bald..? confused

Jackie Malfoy
That is indeed scary!JMsa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.