Vice City Vs. San Andreas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
which game is better, i like vice city, becuz in san andreas the ghetto area u are in is annoying and u always get shot, and theres toooo much chaos... smokin' Happy Dance

Gryn Jabar
Learn to speak english properly. Anyway, SA is far superior to VC.

jaden101
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
SA is far superior to VC.

i agree...there is just far more to do in it...the control of the character is better...the missions are better...

ive had it since it came out and im still finding new stuff to do...even though i completed it ages ago

fantastic game..

the only thing i like in VC now are the references to my home town of Dundee...the advertisement board at the airport and the football top that one of the members of lovefist wears

sk8stuff09
......true

DirectorFitz
I like Vice City's plot.....
but I like everything else about San Andreas

DarkDethbringer
SA all the way!

sk8stuff09
i started playing San Andreas again, and i realized it was alot better, with better graphics and missions, etc....i changed my mind..

sky shadow
l

ScarFace Clone
Sa is better and i also like the plot better. But it depends on what you are into the 80's drug smuguling or the ghetto streets!

Kento
I like Vice City better cause Tommy was cooler then CJ.

Sam Z
Vice City. SA was great, but in VC was something... I don't know... Something attractive. I could've play it for days. Besides I prefere Mafia theme more than gang theme. And Tommy was the man. Atleast he never allowed anyone to treat him like people treated CJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.