Silver Surfer vs Namor(underwater)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Im sure than namor could give surfer many problems underwater. He has beaten people so powerful as hulk or the thing underwater. Once , in a hulk number, surfer couldnt beat namor underwater, the battle ends with a draw. What do you think?

Scoobless
i think Surfer could boil off all the water in an instant killing Namor easily

grey fox
mmmmmmmmm fried fish Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

seaapple
Silver Surfer could beat Namor underwater, in space, in a box, with a fox, in a house, with a mouse...

Scoobless
how would he beat him with a mouse? i understand that the surfer could catch a mouse and swing it at namor.... i'm just suggesting that it won't hurt him much................... unless it's Mighty Mouse

hoorayforpeepee
i suppose he could swing the mouse while simultaneously increasing its density until the mouse is deadly like the flash.

Scoobless
i think he should use that tactic in his next appearance

seaapple
He could not beat the surfer man, he could not beat him Sam-I-Am.

(Get it now? Might have to read up on your Dr. Seuss if not...)

seaapple
And for a serious answer...it doesn't matter that he has beaten the Hulk or Thing. Those guys are brute force. And while the Silver Surfer can go toe to toe with the Hulk in strength, his power cosmic puts him on a totally different level. He could vaporize the water in a huge bubble around them and take away Namor's advantage. He could carry Namor into space with him and see how the prince swims there. Or he could just blast him with the power cosmic, and use a ray with the power of suns. If he really wanted to he could probably turn Namor into a regular human.

Cosmic Cube
Could he beat him in a car, could he beat him, near or far?
Could he beat him in a tree, could he beat him by the sea?
Could he beat him in a boat, could he, could he, with a goat?

Cosmic Cube
Correction. Silver Surfer cannot go toe to toe with Hulk in strength, he's significantly weaker.

Tony Stark
SS for sure.

F*#@ Namor!

JK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.