Wonder Man Versus Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg... Check It...
Sealed Room... Pretty Big... About 100 Feet In Every Direction... Current Characters... Who Wins?

We Be Bootleg...

stick out tongue

We Run These Streets!!!!!!!

Scoobless
if aqua man has telepathy then he could win..... if he doesn't he can't

physically speaking Wonderman totally outclasses Aquaman

BootlegBoys420
I Wonder About That Cause I Know Aquamans Skin Is Resistant To 16,ooo lbs Per Square Inch (Check JLA: Classified #3) But I Dont Know Much About Wondermans Invulnerability...

Scoobless
Wonderman's body is almost completely indestructable he is class 95 base strength, doesn't breath or eat, is extremely fast in flight and has superhuman reflex speed

bakerboy
Wonder man has beated thor in the past, and put the hulk in several problems. Out of water, he is too much for aquaman. But underwater, aquaman has the adventage.

Scoobless
Originally posted by bakerboy
Wonder man has beated thor in the past, and put the hulk in several problems. Out of water, he is too much for aquaman. But underwater, aquaman has the adventage.

i don't see how being underwater would put Wonderman at any disadvantage, he is still stronger and faster..... he can also see in the infrared spectrum which is what some types of fish use

KharmaDog
I have never heard of a fish having infrared vision, I doubt it's true. I'd love to know where you got that info from.

bakerboy
Lets see, underwater, aquaman is like a fish, its his element, and he is faster underwater because he can swing much better than wonder man. Also, he has all the sea creatures in his side. The only adventage of Simon is his strenght. By the way, i didnt hear of fishes with infrared vision either. Where do you get that?

Hegemon875
auquaman is a powerful telepath.

DarkCrawler
Aquaman is Class 100.

Scoobless
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I have never heard of a fish having infrared vision, I doubt it's true. I'd love to know where you got that info from.

i saw it on a documentary, it was about fish and they mentioned goldfish use the infrared spectrum...... i found this in a search

www.cs.rit.edu/~rsg/FishVisionSystemGroup2.ppt

Draco69
Aquaman would most likely win. Particularly due to his telepathy. Unless Wonder Man is immune to telepathy, than he would most likely win.

Sentry
Telepathy is the only way for Aquaman to win this fight. Wonderman can lift up to 95 tons under optimal normal conditions. If upset, focused or angered, he can lift well over a 100 tons. He's laid the smackdown on Thor, Abomination, Atlas, Ultron, and Iron Man. If Aquaman traded blows with Wonderman, it would be over in a minute or two. If Underwater, and he still insists on trading blows with him, it would be over in about ten minutes, even if he calls his whales, giant squids, orca, etc...

The only way for Aquaman to win is via telepathy. Any other way, he's fish food.

Hegemon875
yup, aquamans is definitely not the most invulnerable of heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.