Darth Maul Vs. ATOC Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Who would win. im unsure so im gonna wait for other peoples opinions
first before i form my own

SnakeEyes
I say Obi-wan

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan would actually outclass him at this point. Maul was good, but Obi-Wan is an incredible hard a** with his saber

Darth_Janus
Obi Wan would own.

Obi: Maul, you do not want to fight me.

Maul: I do not want to fight you.

Obi: You want to die like you did earlier, only this time without so much effort.

Maul: I want to... hey! What the hell!

jedimaster2000
Well, considering Obi-Wan as a padawan defeated Maul, I don't think Knight Obi-Wan will have that much trouble in wasting Maul.

Stealth Agent
yea but padiwan obi caught maul off gaurd i doubt he could of defeated him right from the begining

jedimaster2000
but he still put up a kick-ass fight though

lil bitchiness
Well he already sliced him before he was as good as he was in AOTC, of course he would kick his (very very cool, may i add) ass.

(dont tell anyone i posted here)

Darth_Janus
Aha... A spy in our midsts!

You can buy my silence. Love your Sn btw.

jackstain
Maul WON the fight in Phantom Menace. He just got over-confident( and it would have been detrimental to the story should obi wan have died,lol)
So if it were one-on-one, from beginning to end, no lucky shots, Darth Maul would obviously win.

Darth_Nefarus
Not necessarily, this is Obi-Wan after 10 more years of training and practice, he's exceptionally more skilled at this point. I mean, Padawan Obi-Wan still managed to slice the duel saber in half. After more training he would have finished him right after.

jackstain
MAul is just as powerful with one blade though, seeing as how he didnt use the staff until he became a lord of the sith. so i think he would take obi.

Darth_Janus
Here we are listening to a person defend Maul who has his image printed all over his posts.

Darth_Nefarus
I told you what he does with those photos...
EWWWW

Darth_Janus
Just... nein. Not good.

AragonIsKing
I'd say Obi Wan, he's way more powerful mentally

Force Adept
How is this even being argued? Obi won the first fight, even if it was a lucky win or not, he's a Jedi Knight or Master by the time of AOTC, whereas Maul is *sings* half the maaan he used to be-e */sings*

Of course Obi would win big grin

Darth_Nefarus
lol
well, Maul was still a very gifted Sith and Obi-Wan might need a blaster or a large cliff or something to get it done.

Darth_Maul_330
Obi-wans sucks in atoc, i mean did you see that effortless atempt agains Dooku, common ppl think about it, Darth Maul is soo underestimated/(personally i think hes one of the best fighters)

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth_Maul_330
Obi-wans sucks in atoc, i mean did you see that effortless atempt agains Dooku, common ppl think about it, Darth Maul is soo underestimated/(personally i think hes one of the best fighters) Stop reviving age old threads. no expression

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
yea but padiwan obi caught maul off gaurd i doubt he could of defeated him right from the begining

Yes but the only reason that happened was because Maul pushed him into a hole. At that point Obi-Wan was forcing Maul on total defense. If anything Maul would have as much trouble facing Obi-Wan alone then both him and Qui-Gon because it seemed to me that the two were slowing each other down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.