Mandalorian FFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who would prevail in a free for all between these candidates?
Jango
Boba
Jaster
Canderous
Montross

SnakeEyes
bump

SnakeEyes
Note: most ppl are probably gonna say Boba, but just consider everything before voting.
So... vote/discuss!

jackstain
Definately Jango. I mean you can just tell by being a star wars fan, but if it need be broken down, here we go.......

Jango vs Montross= i think we all know what will happen,and did happen there.

Jango vs Jaster= well since Vizsla kills jaster, and Jango kills Vizsla, i think that shows he better. Also, Jango has a lot more skill than jaster, some things are just so.

Jango vs Boba= Let's see. this would be his only challenge. They are the same person(genetically). They both have their own sperate skills though. It's a tough one to call, but jango was a lot faster, and taught lil' boba everything he knows(just about). I think Jango would take him.

Jango vs Canderous= Give me a break.

In a last man standing battle.....Jango and Boba team up until the end, where Jango kills Boba, not so easily, but gets the job done.

DCLXVI
Jaster trained Jango in every sense, and he was only killed because the di'kutla sheb traitor Montross left him in the midst of many, many opponents. yes
Definitely Jaster. wink

jackstain
Ok but Jango being trained doesnt mean he cant surpass him, and in my opinion he does, by far. Ok not to sound cheesy, but just watch the movie. look at how fast jango is. and smart and etc. he beats up on obi wan pretty bad. and kills coleman trebor like he was playing a video game. you could also look at it by who killed them. jaster-vizsla(who was then killed by none other than jango) montross-um...yeah canderous(im not sure, im not WAY into EU stuff, mostly movies, but i dont remember him dying) Boba- as far as i know he isnt dead, but han bested him many a time. and jango- MACE MUTHER F'N WINDU. come on now.......Jango is amazing..dooku dont pick just anyone to be cloned into a zillion people and fight for the republic now does he? if you look at the facts,and think in your head, and just come to your senses, youll realize that jango is the clear victor here....no doubt about it.

SnakeEyes
This thread deserves a bump

SnakeEyes
..................Bump............

Darth_Glentract
what does bump mean? yes i am a noob.

jackstain
saibot......hahhaha

SnakeEyes
Bump
Up
My
Darth_Glentract
OK. that was driving me crazy.

SnakeEyes
Anyway, who do you think would win?

jackstain
jango

Board Walker
Wouldnt canderous be the most powerful?

NewGuy01
Nah, Boba.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, Grand Champ.

carthage
Boba destroys

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, Grand Champ

He's not on this list.

Also, not entirely positive Grand Champ is his superior. They're the two best, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.