Wolverine The end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Umm what the hell im reading the book oout of no where.

Is wolverine over what is marvel doing

sky shadow
um donno

Fionnula
what happened?

Max Spidey 24
No oneeeeeeeeeee read itttt. Im not done reading it but wolverine is 210 years old and he looks old and He might die or something i dn if Marvel is stoping the character but omg ....(went to read more)

Jimmy Buggs
its the story of the last days of wolvie, they have done this for hulk as well. its just a side story based on the last days of the characters life.

Jimmy Buggs
if someone has read the last to books please spoil it for me

Max Spidey 24
So they continueing to do wolverine thougfh right ?

Max Spidey 24
I just finished reading the book and damn it was good please people pick it up

Jimmy Buggs
there are no comic store around here, you think they have them at barns and noble?

Max Spidey 24
Its worth a try but i found my comic book store by going to dccomics.com and using comic book store search.

long pig
max...its cool....wolverine isnt going anywhere...ever
he is the new officail marvel cash cow and they will rape his character until no one likes him...then theyll go back to the way he was in 87ish. back to when he lost 80% of his fights but was so kickass it didnt matter.
which IMO was cool smile
The End comics are to show how certian characters die...usually really popular ones...cuz they wanna make as much money outta them as they can as fast as they can.
Its a look into the future. its pretty cool book
so dont worry my friend...wolverine will be around as long as people pay for him.
i imagine him becoming like....class 20 ton strength very soon.
sorry...im cynical...
its just....i loved wolvie in his old brownish yellow costum...where sabertooth nearly kills him ....those were the days.
like a real wolverine fighting a bear...the bear will run...cuz he knows the wolverine will die before it gives up. ruh roh im ranting!

BENITO
well if you remove or damage one of his organs or limbs it grows back or repairs itself so how the hell are you supposed to kill him hide behind a log and go BOO!!! (heart attack) no that would just heal

long pig
muffin man????
anyways...in that book hes over 200...everything is failing in his body.
his healing factor is nothing like it was.
hes too old to grow hair at this point so...yeah...it made sense.
everything bows down to father time.

DrDoom
The End was aiight, but it left me asking more questions than it answered.

Rave X
I liked The End...

dominic/wolf
so how did it end give me spoilers

DrDoom
He killed his brother, who knew Wolverine's entire history.
Of course, his brother only gave more hints about moments in Wolverine's history (his two human children, his mutant son that he never knew, why Sabertooth didn't kill him in Chicago) before he died.

That's why I said it left me asking more questions than it answered, which REALLY pissed me off. Punisher & Hulk : The End were much, much better than this.

5+ issues and the comic went nowhere.

eleveninches
How many 'the end' series has there been so far???

The ones i know of are:
WOlverine
Cable
X-Men.

any others???

DrDoom
Punisher, Hulk, an the Marvel Universe (Jim Starlin wrote it). Too bad the marvel one sucked, they should've waited a couple of years before they made it. Or they should've said that Earth/Universe/Paradise X was The End...

I haven't even read X-Men. I'm just gonna wait for the trades cuz three minis cost waaaay too much money to spend for one story.

They had a The End for Cable? Was it any good?

eleveninches
Earth/universe/paraside x was an elseworlds tale. It was in a different universe to 616.

Cable:The end had him being shot, and being cured of the TO virus.

dominic/wolf
how did the sith book end of wolvie end

dominic/wolf
sorry sixth book

lightaxe
The ends are all pretty cool, i really want to read to Hulk one, but i cant find it at my comic shop U_U.

dominic/wolf
who broke wolvies claw ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.