Weird Rumour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elondra
According to the Daily Mirror,someone was offered the part of Fleur Delacour.

And guess who!

Kate Winslet

She's 29.Isn't that a bit too old confused

Elondra
WINSLET TO DO POTTER 'FOR KIDS'

KATE Winslet could play the part of a young French wizard in the fourth Harry Potter movie.

The 29-year-old mum-of-two was asked to take on the role of Fleur Delacour and husband Sam Mendes is urging her to accept.

He said: "Some weeks ago Kate had a meeting with director Chris Columbus and some producers of the Harry Potter movies.

"She was asked to have an important role as a young French wizard or something like that in the fourth film.

"She is still thinking about it. I told her to do it just for the kids. Mia and Joe will thank her in the future."

Kate wouldn't be the first actress to take on a Potter role for the sake of her children.

Emma Thompson, 44, said she jumped at the chance to play Professor Sybill Trelawney in third movie The Prisoner of Azkaban so she could impress her four-year-old-daughter Gaia.

It says that she met DIRECTOR Chris Colombus which is completely wrong cos he's not the director anymore but I heard that he's the producer now.

xNataliex
ahh, i hope not. she seems too old. well, um yeah she is. & i pictured Fleur delacour to be a little more.... prettier? sick

big gay kirk
Best person to play Fleur ....? I know I'm a bit boring with this, but what about Nicki Pierrepont?

Kitoky
KATE WINSLET!?!?

*dies*

shanie623
LOL. Kate winslet? Titanic girl? OH NO!!! O_O

*Georgina_A*
I read that on a website yesterday and the site says they are pretty sure it isn't true because she is way too old. Well, best be sure. *prays the people who cast have more sense than that*

eezy45
yea o_O
kate winslet as fleur?
omg isnt she way to old?
and a bit tom-like-looking? laughing

l@@k at this picture
the typical tom felton look o_O

raven guardia
LOL she does look like tom!!! but she is way to old to play fleur!!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
its alright, im a little surprised too! ok a lot more than little
way WAY to old... i would rather a barbie or something. ::shudders:: mad

jennyanderson
i dont know maybe it is, i mean look at that woman who plays moanong martyle, shirley henderson she is like 25 or something and if you are still not familier with her than let me tell you that she plays bridhet jones rich friend jude who cried from the toilet at the begening of the movie Bridget Jone's Diary!

Evy_O
Wha-at?! cry
She's totally inappropriate for the role! I don't think that roumor was real though.

Line
Jennyanderson's right. If Shirley Henderson can play Moaning Myrtle, Kate Winslet will have no trouble playing Fleur. She's a good actress, and come on, XNATALIEX!! She's pretty!

Razul
Well she is not pretty enough... and henderson plays a ghost which is black and white, which helps alot... AND she doesnt look that old... Kate does...

punkyhermy
Kate would be excellent.she'd got real talent and since when age a problem when it comes to movies?

thelotrlovr15
she isn't 25 years old... you know how old she is? she is 35 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!35!!
!!!

PadfootsPyrefly
It's just a RUMOR! Calm down people! And even if it's true, so what? We can pull through, I mean, we have to for the crappy dude they picked for Sirius!

SlayerChick1188
Actually, its not a rumor, Kate Winslet HAS been approached for the role.

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-03-24

Of course, its not final, which hopefully it NEVER will!

PadfootsPyrefly
Ah...well, who knows? I guess we'll have to wait *cackle*

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud

Razul
She does not have the looks, and she is to short....

Line
Don't agree.

celestial_moon
moaning myrtle is 35? omg...that's scary.

SlayerChick1188
lol oh yeah i just saw her in a movie...I always thought she looked a little old for a student big grin

Elondra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.