New Forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Hey kids, I'm proud to announce that the Killer Movie Community has expanded to accomodate an all new "Movie Genres" forum! Click here to be redirected!

There, you'll find individual forums for Sci Fi, Horror, Foreign, Anime, and Animations/CGI! So, show your support and participate as often as possible. (Especially in Sci Fi. wink )

Cine

TOH
Er..I have a question confused What is the purpose of MDF now? blink

Cinemaddiction
It's still to discuss movies in general, of course. But, movie and genre specific threads will go to their designated areas. It'll cut down on the clutter in the MDF, and direct traffic to specific areas, which will ultimately make for a better over all community experience.

TOH
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's still to discuss movies in general, of course. But, movie and genre specific threads will go to their designated areas. It'll cut down on the clutter in the MDF, and direct traffic to specific areas, which will ultimately make for a better over all community experience.
I know. But it seems quite restricted now. confused

But thanks for answering thumb up

Cinemaddiction
This is more or less the General/Movie Discussion Forum. It's restricted in the sense that things are a little more organized, which will require people to be a little more mindful of what they post and where. But, I think the seperate genre forums are going to get a lot of people with similar interests hyped to discuss the movies more so than a bustling MDF.

RZA
Yeah I agree thumb up it makes it more organized this way and easier to find movie topics that interests you. I was hoping for a comedy forum or sub-forum to be added as well tho sad

furryman
This is left for english language dramas and comedies!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by furryman
This is left for english language dramas and comedies!

..and action and whatever other generalized stuff you guys can think of. Like I said, it's the GDF of the MDF. big grin

MarioX
wheres the comedy forum?

Cinemaddiction
This would be it, the MDF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.