Qui-Gon (2 lightsabers) vs. ESB Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who prevails?

SnakeEyes
What is up with you starting these whacky versus threads with certain people having 2 sabers, thus making them a match for anyone else?

jedimaster2000
I dunno about this one, but I vote Qui-Gon. It'll be a good fight though. But I doubt having two sabers will give him that much of an advantage.

Stealth Agent
i think qui-gon could beat vader with 1 lightsaber but not two because qui-gon cant do 2 lightsabers so no qui-gon loses because he was stupid enough to use 2 godamn lightsabers

Darth_Janus
Two lightsabers can be a liability if you stop and think about it. One's hard enough to wield.

Darth_Nefarus
I bet Vader would one hand him the whole time, slicing arms off at every missed swing.

jackstain
LoL, this is a stupid thread. Qui Gon would win by default, because Vader would die laughing at Qui Gon thrashing about trying to use two lightsabers, and actually thinking he's a match for Vader.

But seriously Vader would kill him.

Darth_Nefarus
lol
agreed

Tormentor_2004
Vader would probably knock out Qui-GOn's lightsaber like what Dooku did to Anakin.

jackstain
or just b*tch slap it out of his hand and laugh at qui gon until his head exploded

eleveninches
Vader was majorly depowered after his lavapit fall

jackstain
yeah? ur point? he would still spank qui gon

Darth_Nefarus
I hate hearing about how depowered he is. Even after that power loss he's still above everyone save for luke and sidious.
he would literally eat Qui-Gonn's soul.

jackstain
pretty much....he would kill luke too

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly, he was conflicted though, so he could't get the job done.

Darth_Nefarus
If Sidious wouldn't have said anything to Vader, Vader would have just punked his ass.

General G
Darth Vader: Chosen One

Qui-Gon: Guy who found chosen one, and died to Darth Maul

hmm, i wonder

Dark Aristokrat
Actually, I think this thread should be closed based on ridiculousness. We have absolutely no clue how good Qui-Gon Jinn is with two lightsabers.

darthsith19
I say Jinn would win. If using two blades weakens him then he'll just toss one aside and fight using one. Qui-Gon's saber skills are close to TPM Mace's. Vader, well... it could go either way.

kamikz
So you mean Darth Maul's saber skills are above Mace saber skills and Obi-Wan's are ok close to Mace's when angered too?

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Actually, I think this thread should be closed based on ridiculousness. We have absolutely no clue how good Qui-Gon Jinn is with two lightsabers.

Did I write this in Greek or something?

We cannot evaluate Qui Gon Jinn in this situation!

Shadow x 20
We never seen Qui-Gon use 2 lightsabers.

Captain REX
Janus is right. This cannot be evaluated. Closed.

And why the hell was this revived?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.