any one seen "can't hardly wait"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigD4321
i was just wandreing what every one else thoght about it. i thought it was really good and halariuos.

Cinemaddiction
It's cute.

periera
I thought it was a great movie!! Not only was it hilarious, it contains one of the best lines in cinematic history:

"In this light, you somewhat resemble David Duchovny."

laughing geek

Ou Be Low hoo
No..."I can't feel my legs!" is one of the best lines in cinematic history. I watched the movie about 24 times in the space of 3 months. I was living with some friends on Nantucket and it seemed to be the only movie that was ever on cable...Muchos marijuana seemed to aid the enjoyment.

botankus
It was a lot better than I expected.

RavenNightstar
Whoa, I had totally forgotten about this movie! But I remember now, and I really liked it! Watched it an entire summer through! I love Seth Green in that movie, with his little kit.

bigD4321
my favorite parts when the two nerds are on the poolhouse and the one nerd goes,"you know what? my retainer looks kinda like a cling on war ship. fire fotons! bew bew." cracks me up

Darth_Big_Boy
I actually saw this in the theatre....haha. I dig it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.