Computer Virus Alert!!!!! (very serious)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Basically, I just installed a virus into the system and it's called The Pea Soup Virus, and it's very deadly. What happens is that you'll be sitting there minding your own business, checking out the latest movie trailers on KMC, then suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You go to open it, and these twelve little men wearing super hero outfits barge in and dump pea soup all over your computer, rendering it inoperable.

But don't worry, mind you! I also have created the anti-virus! For a small price you can protect your computer from these impostors! The latest virus scanning software won't stop this virus. Only me telling these little men to leave your computer alone is what will stop them! But you must act now and send me a hundred dollars. big grin

Send Check or Cash to:

Tired Hiker
420 KMC Avenue
PO box 777777777
big grin

Act now before it's too late!

eleveninches
ummm, Right. sure.

Tired Hiker
You've been warned. Any minute now, you will be hearing the knock on your door! sad Get ready, I hope you have some napkins handy. yes

eleveninches
I can't wait. smile

When are they coming?

Tired Hiker
Let's see, you are in the UK, it'll take a while for them to get there in their little row boat, but don't worry, they will come.

eleveninches
I'll have to stay in and wait for them. Can't go out tonight.

Tired Hiker
Don't feed them! They are voracious eaters and they will be hungry after crossing that Atlantic Ocean thingy.

eleveninches
What do they look like? I can't let just anybody into my flat.

gambit88
*gets out ol betsy* bring em on!

Tired Hiker
Thay are small . . . .. they wear super hero outfits ... .. . . . and they carry large bowls of pea soup! sick Don't mistaken them for common folk! They may be hard to spot!

Tired Hiker
Betsy better be effective. These guys are merciless! But remember, send me a hundred dollars, and it won't happen! I can make it stop or you will get your money back!

eleveninches
I might have some fun with them. haha

I'll keep them in my flat and not let them go.

Tired Hiker
OMG, you are brave! Just don't stare them in the eye for too long! confused

eleveninches
the eye? do they only have one?

Alias Neo
*sends money to Th*
no gnomes are wrecking my computer!

Orlando Bloom03
Do you take credit cards?

eleveninches
Im not giving up my money. I need it for pizza tonight. yum!!

Tired Hiker
Thank you! You are now protected from The Pea Soup Virus. Congratulations!

Tired Hiker
Sure do! *cha ching* Thank you very much, you are now protected from The Pea Soup Virus! big grin

Tired Hiker
They will eat your pizza and leave you standing in pea soup!

eleveninches
nooooooooooooooooooo

Can't let them eat my pizza!!!!

sadsadsad

Orlando Bloom03
Thanx!*Throws TH a Penny..*

Tired Hiker
wink

VENOMfan
hmmmm can these pea soup brandishing bad guys get threw my protective gagle of ninjas tho?

Orlando Bloom03
Np Pea Soup Dudes here! Thanx TH* Throws Another Penny*

eleveninches
THis seems to be like the stone that keeps tigers away (I dont see any tigers around here)

Orlando Bloom03
But its not tigers but Pea Soup Dudes! *Throws TH another penny for good luck*

Tex
Wouldn't it be kewl if computers could get viruses that turned them into zombies? rock

Orlando Bloom03
Sure it would be neat.......I guess so. Interesting avy!~*#`

Tired Hiker
Tex, are those conjoined twins in your signature? Just curious. confused

silver_tears
*puts on batgirl outfit* I wanna fit in when they get here cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
No midgets are recking my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

*cracks knucles then puts fists in fighting postion*

Let them try take a piece'a me!

gambit88
HAVE NO FEAR FOR JONES WAS NEAR!!!

they came

they saw

I CONQUERED

Baylin
Mmm free pee soup!

eleveninches
Those midgets have still not arrived yetsad

Maybe I was asleep when they got here.

Baylin
My dog ate them!

TH was it your little men that fried my hard drive???? mad (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t33164.html)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.