Ghostbusters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I can't believe there isn't a "Ghostbusters" thread on KMC! eek!

Anycrap, discuss away! I don't have much to add, I'm just wanting to kick start the Sci Fi forums, but I'll be sure to jump right in later, lol.

Wolfie
The first was awesome! The second was okay though I don't remember much about it.

Did anyone see The Critic where he had to write Ghostbusters 3? It was too good so they changed it so there was some guy (I forget who) that was giant walking around the city. Funny stuff.

SpikeSpiegel
Ghostbusters was cool, the second one was good, but not as good as the first one. Still they were both better than those crappy cartoons of it that they did.

Venkman was my favourate of the four.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Wolfie
The first was awesome! The second was okay though I don't remember much about it.

"Ghostbusters 2" was Vigo the Carpathian, the Titanic arrived at the dock, and they Ecto-Plasmed the Statue of Liberty and brought it to life, lol.

Wolfie
Yeah, all I remember is the Statue of Liberty coming to life and Peter MacNicol acting similar to his character in Dracula: Dead and Loving It.

yerssot
they sure are fond on having a giant running around in a city

Wolfie
Hence the Critic episode with Ghostbusters 3.

yerssot
I (luckily?) never saw that one

Red Superfly
I adore Ghostbusters. What a movie.

wuTa
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Ghostbusters was cool, the second one was good, but not as good as the first one. Still they were both better than those crappy cartoons of it that they did.

Venkman was my favourate of the four.

the cartoons were good mmmkay

Red Superfly
Yeah, the cartoons were excellent.

They had their own style, and actually have a strong cult following, as the storylines were often quite scary for kids.

I loved everything Ghostbusters when I was a kid.

Padmé Amidala
Im still annoyed they never got to make Ghostbusters 3 sad I dont know how far along they were--- but I know there was atleast a script treatment

pr1983
one of bill murrays best imo...

great movies (1 & 2)...

the library scene and the one where the cerberus type creature chases moranis(sp) through the park are two of the best imo...

and of course one of my favourite lines:

"we came, we saw, we kicked its ass..."

Wolfie
"You know how some people sleep over the covers... she sleeps way over the covers...." - something like that, haven't seen it in FOREVER.

SpikeSpiegel
Best line has got to be:

Ray : "...but d***less here shut it down!"
Mayor: "Is this true?"
Peter: "Yes it's true.........this man has no d***"

laughing out loud

Lydia_J
The ghostbuster films were really good, althoguh in havent seen them in years so i'm not sure i remember which ones were which

Wolfie
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Best line has got to be:

Ray : "...but d***less here shut it down!"
Mayor: "Is this true?"
Peter: "Yes it's true.........this man has no d***"

laughing out loud
laughing I forgot about that.

Damn you, SpikeSpiegel! Now I have to get it!

Cinemaddiction
I found another copy of both 1 and 2 yesterday for $4.99 a piece. They're actually HTF, and have been out of print for a couple of years now.

yerssot
by a quirk of faith/fate... I'm hearing "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Junior now thumb up

Wolfie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I found another copy of both 1 and 2 yesterday for $4.99 a piece. They're actually HTF, and have been out of print for a couple of years now.
Must search Half.com or eBay.... blink

Ignite
i just finshed watching the 1st one
for like the ..god knows how many times!
they rock!!

LLG
The Ghostbusters films were very good movies. The 1st Ghostbuster was slightly more better than the 2nd, but I still like the two movies.

SpikeSpiegel

fruits
i really like the 2nd one i think it is where theirs the slime under the city and stuff. that's the one ive seen the most cuz its on comedy central like every day

ragesRemorse
The first ghostbusters is a classic, Great film, one of my favs. The second however, is nothing more than a shit fest.

Soth
The first movie is a classic, very excellent. The 2nd, however...it looks like the actors are having more fun than we are. Still a decent movie tho

papercut
what ever happened to the 3rd one? I remember seeing on E! one day a quick preview of the movie, the woman on the show was on the set and was standing next to the new gb car....

Kandyman_13
Im watchin Ghostbusters right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.