er I am sick of my nephiew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
this lil f ing brat hits mr kicks me scrathces me he gets away with it i swear ill kill him oh i ****ing will ill hang his ass up side down and gut him like a pig. then when his parents come to say something ill say oops. mad everything is his if i touch someting i get nails in my back. then kid threw this 4 pound at my back and scrathced the hell outa me i i punch him hes gone i know it.

Demarthl
pick him up by his arms throw him on something soft and yell at him

Ironman
dont work my sister whoss foreever beatin me up when i was little will hit me and i am so close to insanity

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Ironman
this lil f ing brat hits mr kicks me scrathces me he gets away with it i swear ill kill him oh i ****ing will ill hang his ass up side down and gut him like a pig. then when his parents come to say something ill say oops. mad everything is his if i touch someting i get nails in my back. then kid threw this 4 pound at my back and scrathced the hell outa me i i punch him hes gone i know it.

OMFG! I've got the exact same problem with my little shit of a nephew! Scratches, bites, kicks, punches everything under the sun! It pisses me off! ranting

Ironman
makes you wanna eradicate human life doesnt it

Kharhmah

Very much so.

Corran
so much anger, this is not good.

sky shadow
um you can hit him with a belt or ground him or look him in a room or bath room

Kharhmah
Our sisters will not approve of that.

Ironman
hahaha were so much alike kharmah

Kharhmah
Yeah we are.

Demarthl
ok i changed my mind slap the brat round the face when it cries tell it to shut up or it wont get ice cream

Kharhmah
I wouldn't give him ice cream anyway, no matter has nice he was to me.

Ironman
yeah and if i slapped him hed prolly die i have a mean right hook

sky shadow
lol

SaTsuJiN
I have 14 neices and nephews.. they're not 'that' bad.. I personally find that they're more annoying when they get older

KillTheLight
I have two nephews and one is the bloody devil himself... he's scratches and bites me all the time..he's 2 years old and he's a brat...uhhh

dragonpisces272
do you get paid to watch after him?

KillTheLight
no he lives with us....I dont have choice but to see him everyday.I'm telling you it puts you of ever wanting to have children yourself.

dragonpisces272
wow...you should hire one of those anger management people to take of your nephew laughing out loud...is he there now? ninja

KillTheLight
no ninja

dragonpisces272
great. now, you can buy items that will get rid of him. such as: the huge mousetraps that you leave in places where he plays, a stun gun, and a cross just for protection smile

KillTheLight
eek!....

**goes of to bid for items on ebay**

Morning_Glory
wave hello

KillTheLight
aloha wave

eleveninches
Noooo

mad mad mad mad sick

Ironman
if i get asked will you watch ricky i show the hawain sighn and say i am not watching satan.

BENITO
throw him so he gets stuck up a tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.