SuperHero Idol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
This a rather dumb idea that I always wanted to do. This is based on the popular TV show "American Idol" or "British Idol". Instead of Simon, Paula and the other guy whose name I have forgotten, YOU will be judging this contest! Each character will be singing a specific song. Vote for your favorite character and/or favorite song. Anything goes for this thread.

Draco69
Come on!

David Duchovony
I pick Spiderman for some reason even though Batman can carry a tune really well and Superman, well he can imitate any voice he so chooses.

Alpha Centauri
I think they're singing the wrong songs.

BUT....She-Hulk, for the purposes of the thread.

-AC

Draco69
I made this up at a drop of hat. I chose the first songs that came to my head. Sorry for the inconvienance. You can choose another song for a character though.

Arsenal
She-Hulk's hot so I'd go with her. Especially if she wore skimpy clothing like she usually does.

The Flash
I think Batman should sing Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank.
Flash: Runnin' by Tupac.
She-Hulk: Get Back by Ludacris.

Ironman
wolverine and candy shop this thread is dumb and now people are gonna think i ripped the idea of my cmimania from you superhero idol uhh. anyway spidey all da way

Victor Von Doom
Does anyone remember the episode of FF cartoon where Torch sang at the end. So very very lame.

Draco69
Originally posted by The Flash
I think Batman should sing Crawling in the Dark by Hoobastank.
Flash: Runnin' by Tupac.
She-Hulk: Get Back by Ludacris.

I doubt She-Hulk or the Flash can rap. Especially the whitebread, midwest, conservative Wally West.

Draco69
Originally posted by David Duchovony
I pick Spiderman for some reason even though Batman can carry a tune really well and Superman, well he can imitate any voice he so chooses.

I'd like Superman to imitate Anna Nicole Smith. That'd be hilarious and disturbing.

The Flash
Alright. How about She-Hulk sings T.N.T. by AC/DC because she's dynomite!

Draco69
Yay! smile Happy Dance

Quick Freeze
batman and linkin park is an unbeatable combination

David Duchovony
Unlike Iceman and Impulse. Jk.

Cosmic Cube
Where's Dazzerler? She may suck at fighting, but she's sexy as hell, and singing is her trade.

Emma Frost is irresistable, so Go White Queen.

Besides, if the judges doesn't like her, she could make 'em.

laydiiplayette
Emma Frost, definitely. She'll just enhance her performance with her powers.

Cosmic Cube
Dazzerler, Heh. I meant Dazzler.

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman should sing "The Reason" by Hoobastank.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... I've only heard Superman's song so I accidently voted for Spiderman.

Don't get me wrong though, I still think all those groups and songs suck.

stormfront13
what about storm?? she is good lookin and can prollt sing in the AIR?? lol

long pig
jesus hairy christ you have bad taste in music man.......damn...

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Unlike Iceman and Impulse. Jk.

is that really necessary, david?

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
jesus hairy christ you have bad taste in music man.......damn...

It's not MY taste. It's just the songs that would reflect each characters' personality. I couldn't hardcore rap or heavy metal for all of them could I?

mikalv1224
emma frost is the best looking out of all the contenders

Fanboy
Superman because of that voic impersonation.

Creshosk
I'm surprised nobody has suggested certain five for fighting or three doors down songs for Supes. . .

Three doors down would be funny.

The: "If I go crazy will you still call me Superman." line might freak some people out. . .

I know I know bad joke to have the character sing a song about themselves. . .

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine is doing 50 Cent? sick

Dizzle
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm surprised nobody has suggested certain five for fighting or three doors down songs for Supes. . .

Three doors down would be funny.

The: "If I go crazy will you still call me Superman." line might freak some people out. . .

I know I know bad joke to have the character sing a song about themselves. . .

That's what the song is on the poll... Kryptonite, by Three Doors Down... And anyway, go The Killers. Closest thing on the poll to musical talent... (I use the term loosely. Hendrix forever!)

cherry cola
i think emma frost could win and the son toxic fits her her tp would make up for any lack of singing ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.