My Harry Potter Book (you can carry on after my part)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bookworm4lyf

bookworm4lyf
Please tell me what you think and carry-on if you would like just one request if you carry on....please make the weasleys caome in a new way!

bookworm4lyf
ENJOY!!!!

bookworm4lyf
I have a question for you all, do you want me to write the story or would you like it to ba a carry-on?

O.A.R21
PLEASE WRITE MORE that stories awsome! big grin thumb up thumb up cant wait to see what happens!

HPfanatic
YAY!!! i'm so glade you posted it. i was gonna tell ya that you should. smile

Bun Bun
you keep goin. its good, just add some more detail but becides that its really good. keep goin.

PinkDiamonds
it is sososososo gr8, like i sed in the pm.

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by bookworm4lyf
I have a question for you all, do you want me to write the story or would you like it to ba a carry-on?
do u think we should vote on that?

PinkDiamonds
more!

luv_danrad*^^*
its sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!! u shud continue wit ur idea 4 the story!!!!!!!!thumb upbig grin

bookworm4lyf
Thx so much people!!!!! I'll try to post more...but I'm zapped out of ideas for now! LOL! If you have any ideas on how the Weasley's and Dean should arrive...plz pm me....I got to go think now...lol!

bookworm4lyf

HPfanatic
i like smile

Bun Bun
me likey

bookworm4lyf

PinkDiamonds
cool.post more please!

bookworm4lyf
thinking on a way for the Weasleys should arrive...any ideas...plz pm me!

bookworm4lyf
I have an idea....hint***....remember the first book....something that reflects light and shows something that u want...its that with a twist ...P.S. Its brand new...never heard of before...yet believable! Any guesses?!? hehehe...be ready for updates in the next two days!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
heyy!!!

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
heyy!!! yea... u'r point...sry if your disappointed that I didn't give out the real concept...muahahaha...guess that's the fun of it....lol!

luv_danrad*^^*
is it a mirror???? (possibility!!)

bookworm4lyf
maybe...........maybe not.....muahahahahaha!!!!

HPfanatic
laughing i know! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA dev lol

bookworm4lyf
hehehehe she's one of the few..nd she helped cuz she reassured me it was beliveable thx again!!! big grin big grin big grin bunny eek! big grin big grin big grin

HPfanatic
u welkie! smile i'm glade i could help.

again. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA i like doing that. lol

bookworm4lyf
me 2 c muahahahaha.....muahahahahaha

HPfanatic
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud i think were in that mood we were talkin about. lol

bookworm4lyf
lol me 2...muahahaha.....hehehe....pick up where we left off tomorrow and yall exc\pect sum story in the next two days! I Promise...unlesss I get grounded which is beyond my control! lol! muahahahaha

bookworm4lyf

PinkDiamonds
i luv luv luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookworm4lyf
wat to do next any ideas plz help me!!!!! pm me!

goodchrltt4eva7
blah blah blah....harry...blah...ron...blah...blah...um........
i hav a short attention span
lol
Happy Dance
rock
bunny

bookworm4lyf
hey sexi strawberi luvr!!!! yall this is my BFF!!!

goodchrltt4eva7
bunny i like da bunni

bookworm4lyf
sii me 2......any ideas ppl 4 wat 2 write bout next?...

luv_danrad*^^*
its so good~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wheres the next part??????? idea?? eat food!!

bookworm4lyf
lol! Im thnkin parrrteeeeyyyy

HPfanatic
party good!

spidergrl

Your a good writer. Congradulations!!

bookworm4lyf
thx so much spider!!!!!! Home sick today.....mite get some writing in...

spidergrl
thx so much spider!!!!!! Home sick today.....mite get some writing in...

i love being home sick, having the whole place to myself and doing what i like.

im a different kind of home sick, cant wait to get home wink

bookworm4lyf
lol

spidergrl
confused its a hard life

PinkDiamonds
poor you...

PinkDiamonds
lol... laughing out loud

spidergrl
edit button!!!

PinkDiamonds
sorry!!!!

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by spidergrl
edit button!!! huh? confused

spidergrl
people are posting 3 times in a row when thres a edit button!!

HPfanatic
ya i've been noticing that. instead of sayin "o.. i meant this bla bla bla." just hit the edit button to correct what you said or add something.

spidergrl
yip. carry on your story worm

bookworm4lyf
working on it

luv_danrad*^^*
posting soon???

bookworm4lyf
no...srry...got ideas but sentences aren't forming!!!

HPfanatic
o-well, take your time. smile

spidergrl
any help worm, call on me again!! big grin

bookworm4lyf
lol thx sentences form but they just aren't roight....u kno wat i mean....i think i have writers block

Harry_Fan09
Hey I LOVE your story its very good!!! big grin

spidergrl
lol thx sentences form but they just aren't roight....u kno wat i mean....i think i have writers block

Just PM me and i will see if i can help

luv_danrad*^^*
heyy 's been a looooooooooong time and u still dint rite~~ where's the rest of the story?? i wanna no wat happens.

potter_luver48
its so good! ahh! i cnt wait to read more!

PinkDiamonds
me need story!!! *falls to floor* see? i am 1. going mentallyy insane and 2. getting ill. in my mental mind obviously...*runs around room like a loonatic*

bookworm4lyf
hahaha guys....i have writers block and have know clue why....luckily im getting out of it and have a three day vacation starting now...so expect a post soon...i promise..

HPfanatic
good! laughing out loud

PinkDiamonds
yay

bookworm4lyf
Hey guys, okay so I woke up really early this morning and my mom told me that we were going to visit my realatives tomorrow, you see, I thought I'd have the whole weekend to write! Now, you're probably thinking, Oh great no story anytime soon, but for all of you guys I wrote some this morning, so here you go, its coming in the next post and u better tell me if you like it!

bookworm4lyf

Harry_Fan09
i liked it big grin

PinkDiamonds
cool!!!!!!

luv_danrad*^^*
GOODY~~~~~!! u posted!!

HPfanatic
i like it!!!

bookworm4lyf
good...no...great...nah scratch that...awesome! lol! thx so much for the compliments, now i have got to get some sleep! its midnight and i gotta wake up very early tomorrow...long drive..and lets just say im not a morning person!

HPfanatic
me either! sleep well!

PinkDiamonds
bookworm hasnt been on for a while...Saaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiii!!!! where aaaaaaaare yoooooooooooooou?????????? i miss you!

bookworm4lyf
ahemmm ahhhheeemmm... are you looking for me thy precious diamond...lol! Hey! Yup, I haven't been on in awhile, sorry guyz, been busy, sooo...anyone interested to guess whats gonna happen.....this is sami, signing off....lol! (no im not crazy, i met my nephew, cousins son, and he's going through this stage where when he leaves he says signing off) lol!

PinkDiamonds
yay you are back!!!!!!!

genius
Only found this thread today, this is soooo good!!! You're an amazing writer (bookworm)!
Write some more PLEASE!!! big grin

PinkDiamonds
booooooooooooookwooooooooooooorm? have you gone again? cry

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by genius
Only found this thread today, this is soooo good!!! You're an amazing writer (bookworm)!
Write some more PLEASE!!! big grin awwww...shucks thanx so much genius!!!!! lol! yes ppl, i'm back, sry bout that (AGAIN) lol! parental units claim i have occupied the computer more than i should! grrrr! lol!

PinkDiamonds
lol will u post more?????????????????????

bookworm4lyf
yea...but i have loads of homework! grrr! Why do teachers insist on piling up near the end of the year! lol! I'm actually seriously considering making this a multi author thread, or do you maybe just wanna give me some ideas? i dunno....anyway i know what i'm going to write and will post in the next week, and about the multi author thing...i'll have to think about it before i ask u guys!

PinkDiamonds
alright but please post more soon i need you to!!!!!!!

bookworm4lyf
okay guys, im so sorry, but i would like to enlist your help in writing the further entries of this story! I just don't have the time, energy, and ideas to write the whole story! So go on and continue this story! hem hem...hereye hereye i hereby announce this story multi author-al! lol! have fun!

PinkDi@monds
aw Samoa! aw well, we will big grin

crazykim
is anybody writing here????

PinkDi@monds
dont think so confused

crazykim
so sad
sadsadsadsadsadsad

sugar&sweet
hi ur story is great, i got abit confused at the end but i'm always getting confused. when r u goin to posted more? but no rush take ur time

crazykim
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez write more

i think that no oene is writing here anymore

bookworm4lyf
hey guyz....i guess nobody wants to write in my story....**sad** but **gettin happier by the minute** i have diecided to start writing again with the hopeful help of you....lol! so i've been busy plannin weddings and meeting grooms...not mine! lol! my cuzs....and i have finals coming up w/ only 35 days of school left...so i will post and try my hardest to write write write! o and diamonds may i have the honorable help from you among anyone else who wants to help. you know just to get some ideas...to sugar and sweet the end was a bit odd wasn't it lol! well im gonna post soon crazy kim...please wait for the next post and not abondon all hope? **PLEASE** lol! I have spring break now so expect some postin!

crazykim
i dont have a lot of idea but im really happy ur writin again

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

bookworm4lyf
lol me and diamonds r discussing some good ideas (good mayb not) lol! j/k! but we'll post soon...(am i right in saying we diamonds?) lol!

PinkDi@monds
lol me and diamonds r discussing some good ideas (good mayb not) lol! j/k! but we'll post soon...(am i right in saying we diamonds?) lol! if you want me to post eek!

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
if you want me to post eek!

'couse i do or i wouldn't have said it.....

crazykim
start posting people

im sure its gonna be great

bookworm4lyf
u go first diamonds and i'll add

crazykim
Yoepie

The_Dark_Lord
Is anyone posting here anymore?????????

bookworm4lyf
sadly i guess not lord...noone likes it and im tapped out of ideas...i have finals and stuff....HELPPPP MEEE!!! JUST TRY AND WRITE PREATTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Dark_Lord
If i tried to help i would probably ruin it.

bookworm4lyf
no way dark lord, i did way worse than you....my story sux! i mean i can't even thnk wat to write next, just please try and go for it, no one can evr ruin it!

PinkDi@monds
all of these stories have gone kaput

The_Dark_Lord
Ur one hasn't gone kaput Pink i think it's great.AND i will try to help the best i can. big grin big grin big grin big grin

crazykim
at least someones positive about this
no offence to the rest
smilebig grinbig grinbig grin

bookworm4lyf
thanks so much dark lord, i can't wait to see what you have in store for us, that goes for all of you, please, just try and let your imaginations run and write write write!

misslilsweetie
o ok.. if u do post pls write more!

crazykim
pleeeez post

The_Dark_Lord
OK.Here it goes.
As Harry entered the backyard a surprise awaited him."SURPRISE".Shouted the Weasley's and the order."Harry.It's so good to see you".And a very pretty girl with brown bushy hair grabbed him and squeezed him so hard that he felt dizzy."Hermione,get of your stopping the circulation to my brain".Moaned Harry."Oh sorry Harry".Said Hermione as she let go of him."Happy birthday Harry".Came a whisper in his ear.Harry whipped round and came face to face with.............
"SIRIUS".Shouted Harry."Calm down calm down I'm not really here it's a figment of yours and my imagination".Said Sirius."Where are we"?Asked Harry as he looked around."I don't know myself".Explained Sirius.Harry happy birthday hope it is fine and i am not gone forever i will come back somehow".Said Sirius as he faded away in to the distance along with his voice.
"Harry,Harry,HARRY".Shouted Hermione."Are you ok I didn't mean to knock you out by hugging you,I'm sorry".Said Hermione as she gave Harry a swift kiss on the cheek."Hermione,what was that for"?Asked Harry going red."Someone could have seen that"."I'm sorry Harry,thats why we have been giggling all summer,I'll explain later now we have to get you back to that birthday party of yours"."What if i want the same thing as you do".Said Harry as he kissed her on the cheek.Hermione went red also.
I told you i would mess it up.SORRY. mad mad mad mad mad

The_Dark_Lord
I am truly sorry if i have messed it up for you but i have tried if you don't want me to post anymore i will understand.I'M RUBBISH.

misslilsweetie
ITS GREAT!

Hermione202
someone post.that idea with sirius was great! mabe he was on another plane and could of summoned harry there

The_Dark_Lord
I don't believe yous it is bad it just came from the top of my head i did not plan it like my one cause i have write mine down on paper so i could change it if i thought it was rubbish.I'M SORRY I MESSED IT UP.

The_Dark_Lord
Or maybe Sirius was actually there,no body knows but me.Was he,wasn't he?????????????????????

Hermione202
i think he was on another plane cause hermione and the others didn't see Sirius .also Harry didn't leave so mabe sirius only summoned his sprit.behind the veil is probably another plane

crazykim
u did not mess it up
its great
and her202 theorie sounds quite correct

The_Dark_Lord
Maybe Hermione202 is right and maybe she isn't only i know. cool cool cool

misslilsweetie
huh? anyways The dark lord u seriously did not mess up! that was great!

Hermione202
write soon

The_Dark_Lord
I'll write more later.

Hermione202
write as soon as you can

The_Dark_Lord
Sorry it's a bit late.
As Harry and Hermione entered the garden everyone there suddenly stopped talking and looked at them."How was the kiss Harry"?Asked Fred."How did you know about that"?Replied Harry."The extendible ears could pick up the sound of kissing or slurping and it was only you two in the room".Replied Fred again."What you were spying on us,how did you know"?Asked Harry going red in the face."We over heard Ginny talking on the extendible ears withe Hermione,and she said that she really liked you alot and when we heard that she was by your side we thought we would find out how much she would do to kiss you,and by the sounds of it not much",Said Fred with a large grin on his face."So thats why you were giggling so much and did you tell anyone else about this conversation or is it just you two"?Asked Harry steadily getting redder."Harry i swear i knew nothing about this and i think it is just they two because Ron looks like he is going to pass out with fright like the rest of them".As she pointed to the rest of the people at his surprise birthday party.
Sorry not much going to i gig with a few friends.It's my friends band that is playing,i will write more later i promise. big grin big grin big grin big grin

fallingoutgrl
hey this is very very good, and dark lord,u did NOT mess it up,you are 2 hard on yourself!!!!write soon!!!!!

misslilsweetie
god that was soo good!!!!!!!! u rite really good (im not saying )
i dont no how to write good at all so this is like really good!

~misslilsweetie~

crazykim
so cool
post more

bookworm4lyf
Heyy guys! Your doing great dark....keep on writing...o and dark lord...I hereby give you full "reign" over this story! Its all yours! Lots of love and luck to you! ~*Sami*~

The_Dark_Lord
Thanks Bookworm4lyf i will not disappoint you i just hope i Finnish it in time if not i will continue i just hope people will keep reading it thanks.

Hermione202
whenare you going to post?

The_Dark_Lord
How about now.
"I thought you two were acting a little strange and now you are together,i hope this lasts longer with Mr Potter than it did with Mr Krum,Miss Granger".Said Dumbledore from the back of the garden.Everyone in the garden spun round to see Harrys reaction and it was not a pretty sight.
"You were going out with Krum,i thought you were just friends not lovers".Said Harry is voice steadily getting louder.
"Harry i done that to make you jealous because i knew it would get to you if you liked me,it's like i told you us girls do stuff to make boys jealous,like what Cho did to you".Said Hermione her eyes filling with tears.
"I'm sorry i-i just thought you loved him more than you did me".Said Harry,walking up to Hermione and they started to kiss.
"Harry you knew i liked Hermione and look you always have to go against what i have told you in confidence".Came Rons voice from behind them and before anyone could do anything harry was flat on his back out cold with a blow to the head.
not much but i have to get off the computer sorry.

Hermione202
Ron did that?

misslilsweetie
wow! lol that was like wow lol!! Ron lol did lol that lol i lol cant lol believe lol this lol

post more soon

The_Dark_Lord
I'm surprised you like it.Because i am rubbish.

misslilsweetie
no ur not! compared urs with what i can do yeah ur wayyyyyyy better!

Hermione202
Dark Lord your a great writer

The_Dark_Lord
A bit more.
"Harry.Harry,wake up Harry were going to be late for Sirius's funeral".Came Mrs Weasley's voice.
"OK I'm up.What day is it"?Asked Harry.
"It's the day after you got hit by Ron's owl Pig".Said Mrs Weasley.
"Oh my head,it hurts like my scar has been ripped open".Said Harry,holding his head.
"Oh Harry i was so worried that you had been hurt,when i saw Pig run into the back of your head,when i saw you on the ground i thought Ron had punched you,oh I'm just so happy you are OK".Said Hermione tears streaming down her face.
"Thats what we all thought but luckily Mr and Mrs Weasley saw Pig and picked him up before everyone could jump to conclusions".Said Hermione through her sobs of glee.
"Thanks Hermione".And Harry lent forwards and kissed her leaving all his troubles behind him,with the troubles that he was having with Ron kissing a Meir two hours ago and she was finally with the person she loved not letting that destroy her love for Harry.
"Now if you two can stop kissing then we could all get ready for Sirius's funeral,and Harry get dressed we leave in five minutes".Said Mrs Weasley getting very angry.
Not much hope you like it.

HermioneLover14
hey dark lord i really like the story keep posting it is great and please hurrry!!

The_Dark_Lord
I will post as much as i can.I PROMISE.

Hermione202
GOOD!

HermioneLover14
so when will you post?

The_Dark_Lord
L8r on today when i have some time to myself,cause i have to look after my mum and my three little brothers.

crazykim
is anybody posting heree eva again?

crazykim
i know this is stupid me checking into posts that were ages ago, but honestly, i would really like it if somebofy continued here, and yes i know its stupid to read old versions after reading the real one, but it waas really goo, and i guess it would be nice to c an ending, but just ignore this if ur writing a part 7, just tell me where it is.

HermioneLover14
what she said ^^^

slim_thug
what they saidgossipheheheheheheheh

bookworm4lyf
Hey dark....im readin 2....keep on posting....you should post this story on harrypotterfanfiction.com, a lot of good stories are there and im sure yours would do well too.....keep on goin...and btw i don't have msn but if you need anything just pm me and i'll get.....sooner or later

bookworm4lyf
i guess no ones doing this anymore...well i'm thinking about writinga 7th one....not really sure but i dont want to start it and than stop....i would really like it if someone wants to like team up with me to write a book 7....pm me....i'm gonna try to be on here more......

Brit531
wow ot has been awhile since someone posted

elf fannic
please post!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.