final fantasy 12 release date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lionheart
This is one of the games that square has realy taken its time on they are making a new battle system and redesigning the land of invalice which our hardcore ff players will remember from the playstation version of final fantasy tactics. the game promises the players in japan and the united states the first release dates and says they will make this one a ff to remember just like 7..................

FlappingMangera
Is this game going to make it out in 2005? It sounds awesome. Was really hoping for an official release date. I've been waiting for this one game 100 bullets for forever and looks like it is never getting relased. At least god of war and area 51 both have release dates so i can hold out for the other games smile anyway....

glad to hear they are putting so much time in it. i'm def looking forward to checking out the new battle system

sky shadow
nicehttp://www.cslab.ece.ntua.gr/~phib/images/doom/anim/sht2.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.