The Whitesnake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whitesnake
I have this nickname becuase my dad's nickname is Snake. I'm really close with my dad. I'm 14 and I absoluely LOVE Static Shock! My favorite character is Hotstreak. I have won awards for good story writing at my school so if anyone ever gets bored, let me know and I'll be happy to help. Well, I'm kind of the quiet type so, not really have much to say unless I drink coffee or playing an RPG. I like to hear and tell jokes, A LOT! Dragon Booster, DB, DBZ, DBGT, Teen Titans, and Zoids are some of my other favorite shows. I used to play D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) a lot too. Last but not least, me and my mom are the only girls in the house, I've got four brothers and a step-dad. Yay for me!

Darth Revan
Why hello thar, welcome to KMC turned

Whitesnake
Hi. I wanted to know something.

Whitesnake
Do you have any idea how to get to the Static Shock conversation/RPG thing? I think Iron man started it.

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Wolflet
Welcome to KMC may i take your order? smile

TheFilmProphet
Welcome big grin

Corran

Korri
Do you actually like the band Whitesnake or is this some cheap gimic? droolio

oh and hi.

Dreamer2222
Aloha Oi! I hope you have loads of fun here! If you'd like go ahead and pm me! I enjoy talking to ppl.

undenyabledream
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC u should me a PM if ur ever bored wink

Whitesnake
Thanks for the welcome all of you. I think I'm going to like my stay. Lots of people to talk to. So, how do I get to the Static Shock thing? Hopefully no one has claimed Hotstreak yet, he rox!

Maya Zurak
Welcome & enjoy!

waspluver
hi! we have alot in common I LOVE STATIC SHOCK!!!! i'm also 14 2 i aloso have a crap load of brothers.i also like watching those cartoons.i love 2 write stories i had submitted some of my stories into contests. i won 16 awards on my re-write of a dozen black roses by nancy a. collins. feel free 2 e-mail me !! rolling on floor laughing big grin smile

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.