Obi-Wan's hate for droids makes sense for his lost of faith in vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sanatayesse
I mean maybe I'm going out on a limb here but one can make the comparison to obi-wan's reference in episode 2:"well if droids could think there would be none of us here would there" to episode 6:"he's more machine now than man, twisted and evil(blah blah you get the point)". I'm just saying its quite interesting to see how his defiance in droids grows, especially when his former apprentice literally becomes half-machine(but having little hope in him via Luke Skywalker). I wonder if Anakin didn' fall in the lava would things have been different, well obviously they would but I mean if Anakin didnt fall in the lava and was still a sith would Obi wan still have hope in him? Ayone I would like to know......

Darth_Duffy
a very poorly constructred and meaninngless thread. well done.

sanatayesse
aye why the meaness man its not a bad idea

Imaginary
You're definitely going out on a limb... very far out.

Darth_Duffy
your original post is a load of rubish mate

sanatayesse
what original post

sanatayesse
I dont get it I'm not being mean or anything why do you have to scold everyone who puts up a post. Its a freakin thread!!

Imaginary
Umm... cause it's pointless? But just to humour you...

The "if droids could think" comment is just a general comment, it doesn't mean he has no faith in them.

As for the "he's more machine now than man," I think its just meant to represent that Anakin no longer has feelings like a human.

Captain REX
Wow, bunch o' hard-asses in here. stick out tongue

Not pointless at all! He had an idea, which we could disprove. Ease up.

bwill00
im sorry but does ne one have a hyperspace password? i really want to see that trailer.

Captain REX
You can view it on AOL.

prod_
Originally posted by Captain REX
You can view it on AOL.

or Pm me...LOL...

I sent u the aol one...check pm...

bwill00
thanks i searched but couldnt find it .i saw it on thursday, it was badass
thank u

prod_
no problem...been doing it all weekend... smile

ArthasKnight
Obi-Wan could care less about the fact that Anakin's half droid. He's just saying that Anakin's no longer fully human so he has no human emotions, no mercy. What he said in Attack of the Clones just meant that if droids were that smart we wouln't need anything but droids, you wouldn't need people.

Darth Subjekt
OK, i normally would go straight at you, but Imag pretty much said what i would have said, only nicer. Did he seem to ever "hate" R2 or 3PO?....no. Hes not saying Vader was evil because hes a machine, hes saying in addition to being more machine, hes ALSO twisted and evil. And the other statement is just true...even now, if robots/droids could think (artificial intelligence) then no human would have jobs, and prolly be wiped out by them.....think terminator. he doesnt hate them at all. None of us picked up that impression.....i guess we cut your limb. wink

((The_Anomaly))
this is a very odd subject and its attempting to relate things that obviously have nothing to do with each other. i think the creator of this thread is thinking a little too much. overthinking things is not good and trying to make connections between things that have nothing to do with each other because of overthinking is kinda annoying.

bwill00
speaking of half droids; I like the forshadowing of vador using grevious. I mean the emporer must have used some of the same technologies to create "the suit."

((The_Anomaly))
apparently the same people who made grevious make vader's suit too....makes sense to me

bwill00
in the extended universe it said palps hired grevious to kill all the jedi and that dooku trained him,so palpatine was already used to working with half humanoid half droids who where "Twisted and Evil."

((The_Anomaly))
well grevious isnt really "half" droid. he's mostly droid. only his brain and nervous syatem are still intact.

bwill00
I heard we might get to see greviouss' face. i think it would be awsome if it was maul or some other cameo.

bwill00
but palps still got to work with him.

bwill00
when i say work i mean tell him who to kill and what not; his biddings shall i say.

((The_Anomaly))
its not maul, if it was then i would never watch this movie again

bwill00
ittl be cool!

bwill00
its not maul, if it was then i would never watch this movie again

haha, me neither i would seriously leave the theatre after
the duel.

bwill00
but what if it was his mom,lol!!!!

bwill00
well if it was maul it would kill it but a cameo would be all right dont you thin like a nemoidian or jar jar*snickers*

bwill00
naw those would kill it too.

bwill00
back on the subject of obiwan hating droids look at that one pic where hes surrounded by droids;shit idd hate em too.

bwill00
hes probably tired of cutting them in half or decapitating, or getting shot at.

bwill00
yep!

Imaginary
*counts* 8 consecutive posts. There is an edit button which you can use within 15 minutes of posting.

Chuanfashou
Originally posted by Imaginary
*counts* 8 consecutive posts. There is an edit button which you can use within 15 minutes of posting.

Thank you Captain OBVIOUS! You saved the day again little girl.

ArthasKnight
Maybe he's talking to himself?

Imaginary
Originally posted by Chuanfashou
Thank you Captain OBVIOUS! You saved the day again little girl.

Just trying to help the noob out here before he or she gets flamed by someone else. So I'm a 13 year old girl. Big fecking deal.

Chuanfashou
Isn't it past your bed time? wink

Mist
*shakes head at noob*
8 posts with one line of text.
this isnt msn you know.

Mist

id just shut up now.

Imaginary

Look at my location, genius. It's currently 5:36pm Sunday.

Captain REX

Imag, shall I execute him now or shall you? wink

ArthasKnight

Back off you freakin noob.

Chuanfashou
Yeah because I know where you live why? Sorry ... I'm not crazy ... I dont try and see where little 13 year old girls live! Thanks though! wink

Imaginary
How about a collaborative effort, Rex?

Chuanfashou
Here comes the 'nOOb' talk now ... I pitty you people

Mist
only a noob puts noob in ' '.

ArthasKnight
Don't act like a noob and I won't call you one, simple even for your noobish brain.

Imaginary
Yeah because I know where you live why? Sorry ... I'm not crazy ... I dont try and see where little 13 year old girls live! Thanks though! wink

It's kind of hard to miss roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just realised, I deal with this kind of stuff every night.

Chuanfashou
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Don't act like a noob and I won't call you one, simple even for your noobish brain.

Funny ... You think I care whether or not you call me a noob? If you want to think I am a noob then by all means think it. big grin

Jedi Priestess
Here comes the 'nOOb' talk now ... I pitty you people

Dude, instead of rabble rousing why dont you climb a mountain or something? But first crack a dictionary. It's PITY not pitty. roll eyes (sarcastic) Iggey him Imag.

Mist
Why does every thread have to end up as noob bashing?
God, if they just shut up and didnt act like noobs, we could go back to our old kmc, before the trailer changed everything.

ArthasKnight
JP you're great. big grin

Chuanfashou
Kind of hard to climb mountains where I live! big grin

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Mist
Why does every thread have to end up as noob bashing?
God, if they just shut up and didnt act like noobs, we could go back to our old kmc, before the trailer changed everything.

Alas Mist, noobs flock to every such board like KMC. No amount of bashing, discouraging, or anything similar will brighten them up and get them to stay away. Nor will it get them to stop looking for arguments.

Jedi Priestess
Kind of hard to climb mountains where I live! big grin

No dictionaries either I take it?

Captain REX
Chuan, please leave this forum. NOW.

Imaginary
How about throwing yourself off a cliff? Do they have cliffs in Colorado?

Thanks, AK happy

Chuanfashou
Oh no! I put an extra T in Pity by mistake ... Shame on me!

MIST calm the **** down ... Its only a forum! laughing

Jedi Priestess
Rexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to the rescue! smile

Thanks for the compliment AK hug

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
No dictionaries either I take it?

Or the ability to take a hint apparently.

BAILY
A message from the Bailster to all noobs who act like idiots.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/General_Yoda/Misc/idiot.jpg

ArthasKnight
How about throwing yourself off a cliff? Do they have cliffs in Colorado?

Thanks, AK happy

Always a pleasure, Imag.

Mist
Alas Mist, noobs flock to every such board like KMC. No amount of bashing, discouraging, or anything similar will brighten them up and get them to stay away. Nor will it get them to stop looking for arguments.

Wise words o fearless Knight!
Noobs who look for arguments, need to look for brains instead.

Captain REX
Oh no! I put an extra T in Pity by mistake ... Shame on me!

MIST calm the **** down ... Its only a forum! laughing

Maybe you weren't listening.

YOU will 'calm the *insert useless swearing* down' of your own free will or you shall leave by the moderators'.

Imaginary
Rex, can you ban him? Or do you need to be global for that?

Jedi Priestess
Or the ability to take a hint apparently.

Oh but AK, that requires cognizant abilities. wink

Captain REX
Rex, can you ban him? Or do you need to be global for that?

Global, but there's a ban list. He'll be gone as soon as a global arrives if he persists.

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Mist
Wise words o fearless Knight!
Noobs who look for arguments, need to look for brains instead.

Most never seem to accomplish that mission, however.

Chuanfashou
Isnt it funny how a person you people have never meet or seen can arouse so much hate. Nothing like having a lot of character uh?

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh but AK, that requires cognizant abilities. wink

Ah, a point I must have overlooked. I should have realized that no such ability lies in the mind of a noob. Shame on me.

Jedi Priestess
Isnt it funny how a person you people have never meet or seen can arouse so much hate. Nothing like having a lot of character uh?

Hate? Get OVER yourself. You are simply another gnat in the EP3 forum that's bouncing off our windshield pal. laughing out loud

ArthasKnight

I believe the word you're searching for is 'met' not 'meet'.

Imaginary
Well you see... it's a bit stupid of you to attack people who have been here longer than you have. Because chances are, if they've stuck around this long, they're not idiots, are fairly liked, and are up to kick peoples asses.

Like I said, Chuanfashou, I deal with this practically every night.

Mist
Originally posted by BAILY
A message from the Bailster to all noobs who act like idiots.....

laughing laughing
Where would we be without you Baily?

Jedi Priestess
Revan is that you??

Captain REX
Alrighty, here's how it goes since I lack the authority to temp-ban him...

1) Chuan will either heed my warnings or mysteriously vanish with the log on of a global

2) Everyone else, ignore him unless he lets up. If everyone does not reply to anything he says to bug anyone, he will either stop or start posting flaming pictures of gay sex like this one guy back in... *stops*

Mm'kay?

Imaginary
I remember the guy you're talking about, Rex. Thank God I didn't see any of it.

JP, who are you talking to?

Jedi Priestess
AK Imag.......is that Darth Revan??

BAILY

I said it once, I will say it again....

Captain REX
Thank God you didn't. The mods have to, cause we can't delete a reported image. *twitches constantly*

Imaginary
Nah, I don't think so... join date of November last year.

ArthasKnight
It's Darth Revan in my sig yes. Are you asking me if my username was Darth Revan before?

Chuanfashou
Nothing like making a bunch of trolls mad ...

Imaginary
Aww poor Rex... I have a bat if you want to "clear your head"

We're not trolls.

Jedi Priestess
Yeah but I think I got the gist of it now. My bad.........all these peeps changing names has me confused at times. messed

ArthasKnight
Aww poor Rex... I have a bat if you want to "clear your head"

We're not trolls.

I think we can do better than a bat which we can use to deal with this... wink

S'ok JP. I just think Revan's the man, so he's gonna be sticking around in my sig for a while.

Chuanfashou
Do you people enjoy being trolls?

ArthasKnight
Do you enjoy being stupid?

Jedi Priestess
I wonder if he will enjoy being banned? I hear it's quite sunny on the banned beaches this time of year.

Ok kids, I'm tired. See ya tomorrow. hug

Imaginary
We're not trolls. You are though, you knew I'd go off at you.

Captain REX
Just...ignore...him.

Plain and simple.

Jedi Priestess
REX! How the hell are ya?

Imaginary
Sorry Rex *clicks "ignore"*

ArthasKnight
As tempting as it is Rex, I shall comply. *ignores*

Chuanfashou
I should report you trolls. You noob trolls always start new and worthless threads. Really makes it hard for us members to take 5 more mins. of our day to find a new thread. I mean JESUS. THATS FIVE more mins. it would take mew to say something intelligent in another thread then bash some noobs.

Imaginary
Definitely tempting.

Captain REX
There's also there Ignore List so that you never see anything he says as well...

JP!!! I'm doing alright.

BAILY

ArthasKnight
Nah, I'd rather see what he says. That way, though I may not post my thoughts, I can at least mentally mock him.

Chuanfashou
Arthas, Baily

You two need to stop being TROLLS NOOB SOCK thread starters. Ok?

Captain REX
Mental is good. Keep it there.

Anyway...I'm surprised this thread is still here in the first place...

Mist
laughing laughing
Baily, stop it, you're killing me everytime you post that pic!
laughing laughing

BAILY
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/General_Yoda/Misc/PissOff_1.jpg

BAILY
Dont tell me what to do bud... I am Baily... and I am well respected here at KMC by other members and my friends... Lighten up, I am only teasing you... you will know when I am not happy....

Imaginary
Baily! eek!

Chuanfashou
Happy Dance

ArthasKnight
Baily you never fail to make me laugh at others.

BAILY
Imag!! Miss ya kiddo

Imaginary
dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.