Bye Bye Bush Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
I think this funny, I dont know about you guys but see what ya think by clicking on the link. once there Just click the 'Play Again' Make sure your volume is on so you can hear it. and if you take your cursor over the copyright down by bush it says something to you shifty laughing out loud

anyway I hope you enjoy

http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/6527&page_id=195307?email=pinkitty%40ptd.net

barbarossa
LOL! Great stuff!

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I think this funny, I dont know about you guys but see what ya think by clicking on the link. once there Just click the 'Play Again' Make sure your volume is on so you can hear it. and if you take your cursor over the copyright down by bush it says something to you shifty laughing out loud

anyway I hope you enjoy

http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/6527&page_id=195307?email=pinkitty%40ptd.net ROFL!

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud the Condy pic with the hearts in the eyes and lip stick mark, is Hilariouis

Demarthl
happy

Beast_Within
laughing out loud the Condy pic with the hearts in the eyes and lip stick mark, is Hilariouis that...was the funniest thing, i saw today laughing out loud

except for mad-face bein squashed by my friend (he was a syrefoum ball, and my friend threw him in a pot of boiling water, and he squished him after laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Do you guys have dial-up or DSL, cuz I have dial-up and it takes too damn long to download. erm

Raven Guardia
BW> laughing

Raven Guardia
I have cable

Beast_Within
BW> laughing and i made dumb-face! eek! he was another styrefoum ball, and he had loads of holes in him, and loads of faces laughing out loud

dumb-face still lives

Mystifier

anyway I hope you enjoy

http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/6527&page_id=195307?email=pinkitty%40ptd.net

Funny stuff laughing out loud

Drew Fuller love Nice sig wink

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Mystifier
Funny stuff laughing out loud

Drew Fuller love Nice sig wink

thanks,.......Drew is so hot love

Myth
You guys found that funny? There was no punch lines or anything, it was just singing "Bye, bye" to the people who left.

dragonpisces272
i cant see it...its takin too long sad

Beast_Within
BW> laughing the mad-face, turned into flat face! eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

then we threw him out cause he was wet and melting stick out tongue

Beast_Within
omg, today, we made clones of dumb-face, and mad-face. then we killed the old dumb-face laughing out loud eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.