A weird night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok, I went to the movies tonight with my friends and we were just sitting inside on the bench and talking, and all the sudden I hear "HEY RYAN" and Im like huh? I didnt see anyone, then I hear it again so I look and i see two girls sitting on the floor with a guy lying down, and hesitate walking over.. but eventually do, so the kid is like hey man and I have no idea who he is but I recognize the girls, in fact the one was the twin sister of my neighbor, and so the guy is saying stuff like your a ****ing legend at school and telling me that I smoked with him sometime at ozzfest, but yet i had never seen him before, so hes Like I cant believe it, so then he starts talking about music and shit..so i keep talking, the he goes on to name every single one of my friends I was hanging out with so im a little freaked out... and some other weird stuff happens the girls ask a few questions and stuff so then the one girls sister comes along who is so ****ing hotdrool and so then we start talking and so then they ask more weird shit and the guy comes up close to me and starts acting weird, and he reeked of weed, so we started talking and so now hes coming to my house for the Cannibus Cup, and he started acting very gay "actually Gay" they he just starts doing weird shit and I nearly pulled I knife on him, but then i all worked out so...for some reason I have 7 people coming to my house next saturday, which only 2 of them I know confused so I really dont know what to make of this

Demarthl
he wants your ass, and is going to bribe you with hot chicks and illegal happy drugs for it roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Tired Hiker
Slips, good to see ya. I thought you got banned. Now I'll go read that huge ass novel you just wrote. big grin

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Slips, good to see ya. I thought you got banned. Now I'll go read that huge ass novel you just wrote. big grin laughing out loud why did you think I was banned

The Tired Hiker
Great story, so what movie did you see?

barbarossa
What precisely did you mean by acting gay? Was he like trying to grab your ass? sick

WTF man? I did not get any invites for next weekend!

Demarthl
common mistake when it comes to you stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Great story, so what movie did you see? Constantine, but why did you think i was banned

barbarossa
Originally posted by Demarthl
common mistake when it comes to you stick out tongue

Ouch. embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
laughing out loud why did you think I was banned

I saw that thread where some mod closed it then that same mod said that they were going to ban people involved. I didn't now if that one mod banned you or not. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by barbarossa
What precisely did you mean by acting gay? Was he like trying to grab your ass? sick

WTF man? I did not get any invites for next weekend! No, but he gave me a nurple and kept playfully hitting me at which I eventually got my knife out then he layed off but he was high as hell

SlipknoT
I saw that thread where some mod closed it then that same mod said that they were going to ban people involved. I didn't now if that one mod banned you or not. wink No, some ******* that started a huge fight becuase I dont like Simple Plan

barbarossa
No, but he gave me a nurple and kept playfully hitting me at which I eventually got my knife out then he layed off but he was high as hell

Nurples f*cking hurt- I would of cut him just for that.

SlipknoT
Nurples f*cking hurt- I would of cut him just for that. It was pussy one that didnt hurt much but I was getting pissed, but the girls he was with were hot.

The were the stereo typical emo kids though, so i really dont know how they knew me aside from a few of them

The Tired Hiker
No, some ******* that started a huge fight becuase I dont like Simple Plan

Well then fu** that ****sucker. smile

barbarossa
It was pussy one that didnt hurt much but I was getting pissed, but the girls he was with were hot.

The were the stereo typical emo kids though, so i really dont know how they knew me aside from a few of them

LOL, I'm willing to bet they are Mall-goths right? laughing

SlipknoT
Well then fu** that ****sucker. smile laughing somehow I've gotten about 15 people to hate her now

The Tired Hiker
the girls he was with were hot.

I bet you bang like three of them next week at your house. yes

SlipknoT
LOL, I'm willing to bet they are Mall-goths right? laughing Not really, they listened to ok stuff, but The girls drool

SlipknoT
I bet you bang like three of them next week at your house. yes evil face I had the exact same idea, i knew a few of them well too

barbarossa
evil face I had the exact same idea, i knew a few of them well too

Sounds like Slip cant wait until next weekend! laughing

The Tired Hiker
Just watch out for the nurple guy. He sounds fishy.

SlipknoT
Sounds like Slip cant wait until next weekend! laughing Oh the cannabis Cup will kicks o much ass evil face

SlipknoT
Just watch out for the nurple guy. He sounds fishy. He's bringing like 20 glass peices, a 3 footer too so im letting him come

barbarossa
Oh the cannabis Cup will kicks o much ass evil face

LOL, smokin'

barbarossa
He's bringing like 20 glass peices, a 3 footer too so im letting him come

DAMN! Quite a collection.

Sorry for the double post.

SlipknoT
DAMN! Quite a collection.

Sorry for the double post. I only have like 5 confused but the bowl on one is HUGE, you could fit like 5g's in it

The Tired Hiker
Does Nurple blow glass, or does he just sell them?

SlipknoT
Does Nurple blow glass, or does he just sell them? confused are you asking if he smokes?

Demarthl
He's bringing like 20 glass peices, a 3 footer too so im letting him come

you know he means glass pieces and in dildo;s right?
not your average bong...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Demarthl
you know he means glass pieces and in dildo;s right?
not your average bong... If he does that Im going to ****ing kill him

barbarossa
If he does that Im going to ****ing kill him

*Sees Slip stabbing a douche and stealing his collection*

SlipknoT
*Sees Slip stabbing a douche and stealing his collection* na, The guy seemed cool....somewhat, but I tricked him into giving me $143 on monday

barbarossa
na, The guy seemed cool....somewhat, but I tricked him into giving me $143 on monday

Holy shit, Howed you pull that off?

SlipknoT
Holy shit, Howed you pull that off? He was stoned, and I told him i need to buy mice and LOTR action figures

barbarossa
He was stoned, and I told him i need to buy mice and LOTR action figures

You my friend.... Are a god! laughing

The Tired Hiker
confused are you asking if he smokes?

No, glass blowing is how people make those glass pipes and bongs. I was wondering if he blew those himself, as in made them, silly! laughing

The Tired Hiker
He was stoned, and I told him i need to buy mice and LOTR action figures

C'mon, is that really true? huh

SlipknoT
C'mon, is that really true? huh Yes, my friend Julian spoke for me

SlipknoT
No, glass blowing is how people make those glass pipes and bongs. I was wondering if he blew those himself, as in made them, silly! laughing I doubt he made them, he just has a nice collection

The Tired Hiker
na, The guy seemed cool....somewhat, but I tricked him into giving me $143 on monday

Are you going to pay Nurple back??? confused

barbarossa
Are you going to pay Nurple back??? confused

thats gunna happen! laughing

The Tired Hiker
Well what if Nurple goes nuts and tries to stab Slips with his glass dildos??? Ever think of that??? You laught now, but how funny is it going to be when we find out slips was done in by a ten inch long pleasure toy? erm

SlipknoT
Well what if Nurple goes nuts and tries to stab Slips with his glass dildos??? Ever think of that??? You laught now, but how funny is it going to be when we find out slips was done in by a ten inch long pleasure toy? erm Hes not bringing dildo's mad

barbarossa
Well what if Nurple goes nuts and tries to stab Slips with his glass dildos??? Ever think of that??? You laught now, but how funny is it going to be when we find out slips was done in by a ten inch long pleasure toy? erm

Slip has cat like reflexes, well honed by maryjane. No harm can come to him.

I'm serious.

SlipknoT
Are you going to pay Nurple back??? confused No, he was like dude your my best friend ever, so I was like well since we're good friends and all can i have some money? and hes like haha for what, then myu friend chiumes in and says Mice and LOTR action figures

SlipknoT
Slip has cat like reflexes, well honed by maryjane. No harm can come to him.

I'm serious. I shoot him if he tries to stab me with a dildo, plus I was literaly two times his size

The Tired Hiker
I was just joking around anywayz, gosh!!!!

You should make a gravity bong for the party. yes

SlipknoT
I was just joking around anywayz, gosh!!!!

You should make a gravity bong for the party. yes Im not framiliar?

Morning_Glory
what was the movie?

barbarossa
I shoot him if he tries to stab me with a dildo, plus I was literaly two times his size

LOL!

gay dude- No dude, I did't mean it! *Drops sharpened dildo*
Slip- Too late mother ****er! *Cocks .45*
gay dude- Oh jeez man, I did not- *A crack of gunfire, the dude drops as an entire clip of .45 hollow points are mercilessly pumped into his body*

Yes, I am very morbid. laughing

SlipknoT
LOL!

gay dude- No dude, I did't mean it! *Drops sharpened dildo*
Slip- Too late mother ****er! *Cocks .45*
gay dude- Oh jeez man, I did not- *A crack of gunfire, the dude drops as an entire clip of .45 hollow points are mercilessly pumped into his body*

Yes, I am very morbid. laughing laughing I dont live in the Ghetto

barbarossa
laughing I dont live in the Ghetto

Shit no, they use Mac-10's in the hood! LOL! laughing

The Tired Hiker
laughing I dont live in the Ghetto

Yeah, Slips wouldn't use no ghetto ass .45. He'd use a meat cleaver. erm

SlipknoT
Shit no, they use Mac-10's in the hood! LOL! laughing laughing out loud true, but Im not gonna bust caps in his ass

SlipknoT
Yeah, Slips wouldn't use no ghetto ass .45. He'd use a meat cleaver. erm evil face you do have a point

Morning_Glory
what movie did you see?

barbarossa
evil face you do have a point

I was going to suggest a broadsword- but what ever! laughing

SlipknoT
I was going to suggest a broadsword- but what ever! laughing The funny thing is that I have one laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what movie did you see? Constantine

BlackC@t
laughing somehow I've gotten about 15 people to hate her now

Such a thing to be proud of rolleyes1

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Such a thing to be proud of rolleyes1 Yes

BlackC@t
Knew that was coming laughing

Morning_Glory
sigh

The Tired Hiker
Im not framiliar?

Gravity Rips:

1. Cut the bottom out of a one gallon plastic milk jug that has a handle and the kind of lid that pops off, not screws off.

2. Fit a metal screw-in bowl to the lid of the milk jug. Fill bowl with buds.

3. Fill up your bathtub with water and dunk the jug so it fills up and only the top part is sticking out of the water.

4. Place the lid with the buds in it back onto the jug.

5. Slowly, very slowly pull the jug straight up out of the water while lighting the buds. The jug will begin to fill up with smoke.

6. Do not pull the jug all the way out of the water or the smoke will escape from the bottom. Pull off the lid and stick your mouth around the jug and inhale as you push the jug back under the water. You will get the CRAZIEST hit.

You can also do it in a sink with smaller jugs. Sounds like a lot to bother with, but it really is eazy and it will knock you on your ass. wink

SlipknoT
Gravity Rips:

1. Cut the bottom out of a one gallon plastic milk jug that has a handle and the kind of lid that pops off, not screws off.

2. Fit a metal screw-in bowl to the lid of the milk jug. Fill bowl with buds.

3. Fill up your bathtub with water and dunk the jug so it fills up and only the top part is sticking out of the water.

4. Place the lid with the buds in it back onto the jug.

5. Slowly, very slowly pull the jug straight up out of the water while lighting the buds. The jug will begin to fill up with smoke.

6. Do not pull the jug all the way out of the water or the smoke will escape from the bottom. Pull off the lid and stick your mouth around the jug and inhale as you push the jug back under the water. You will get the CRAZIEST hit.

You can also do it in a sink with smaller jugs. Sounds like a lot to bother with, but it really is eazy and it will knock you on your ass. wink Holy Shit I need to try that eek!

Jedi Priestess
Slip you crack me up. laughing

The Tired Hiker
Holy Shit I need to try that eek!

It basically reduces the amount of air in the hit, compared to a pipe or bong. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Slip you crack me up. laughing How laughing out loud

SlipknoT
It basically reduces the amount of air in the hit, compared to a pipe or bong. wink does it burn the nugs faster?

The Tired Hiker
does it burn the nugs faster?

Yeah, I guess. Basically by filling the jug with smoke, it's like the jug is taking one long continuous rip without taking a breath. Then when you hit it, you want to try to take it all in at once. The results are mind bending.

SlipknoT
Yeah, I guess. Basically by filling the jug with smoke, it's like the jug is taking one long continuous rip without taking a breath. Then when you hit it, you want to try to take it all in at once. The results are mind bending. Oh man, just the idea is making me crave some

Morning_Glory
sigh

SlipknoT
What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.