Solitary Confinement and Little birds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah, so you probably thought that after a stretch like that, I'd come back twisted and twosmosticated by the rainbows that blighted my bounce...WRONG! I managed to seek freedom through the expressive nature of my mind. Yeah! During the period of my physical paralysis, I flew on the wings of a little bird to parts hitherto unknown amongst men, women and wibbles of the world. Sup wid dat? Nuthin...

Yo, I ain't never committed no crime that I didn't need to, know-wha-I'm-sayin? Peas, course. So, during my incarceration for jeebus knows what, I thought and thought about de nature of all things...Trees...Mountains...Life...Beauty...Solace...Compassion and privileges...ad infinitum - Yeah, I thought about that...'ad infinitum' that is...

First off the bat, I got feelings about things and thoughts about ideals, but dat stuff is all for another spiel...This one's manily about the power of my mind when confronted with such triviality and banality...You know who you are...I ain't got more dan a little bit of anger, dat ain't my way...I got the love, I got the truth, I was the way...Just listen to me as I say..."Wind it in, you freaks! If you don't understand something ask a question! That's what questions were invented for!"...Any little pea without a pod can got round saying shit and causing shit and doing shit, but it takes a real runner bean to ask some of dem 'when', 'where', 'whys' and all...Take some time, aiiight.

Anyway, at the end of the Earth's cycle it falls beneath the gaze of the sun and says "Hello" to it's pal, The Moon. He ain't all that and a bag of chips, but he's got a lot to say, so respect his silver essence and be at peace.

Word.

PS. I win.

SlipknoT
yo...

Ou Be Low hoo
I've just done a quick tally of what I learnt from my suspension and I shall publish the results in the coming days...You kids are in luck! Woo!

Morning_Glory
i thought you got banned forever! and ever and ever and ever and ever

SlipknoT
How long were you banned and why?

Ou Be Low hoo
I was banned for 15 days - such an odd number! The reasons for my banning were that many little boys and girls were reporting my posts - even thought they didn't understand them - AND I had apprantly sent an 'abusive' PM to a mod...The PM simply questioned why a thread of mine was closed. That. Was. All. I think the 'abusive' nature of the PM was related to a little quip I typed at the end about a banana skin and not slipping!

It's a funny ol' world...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I was banned for 15 days - such an odd number! The reasons for my banning were that many little boys and girls were reporting my posts - even thought they didn't understand them - AND I had apprantly sent an 'abusive' PM to a mod...The PM simply questioned why a thread of mine was closed. That. Was. All. I think the 'abusive' nature of the PM was related to a little quip I typed at the end about a banana skin and not slipping!

It's a funny ol' world... 15 days? thats harsh.

The Tired Hiker

Yeah, seriously, mods don't like banana jokes. erm I learned that the hard way too. wink

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yeah, seriously, mods don't like banana jokes. erm I learned that the hard way too. wink Tell the story

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh well...I didn't really care about being banned, but the 'reasons' behind it were so trivial it was ridiculous!

I'm sure I'll get banned again in the near future...maybe I'll make a joke about 'coconuts' and 'mangoes'...Look out for it.

SlipknoT
well if you get banned one more time your out for life, 3 times and your gone forever

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Tell the story

I was just kidding, but I did get banned for four days once. big grin

SlipknoT
I was just kidding, but I did get banned for four days once. big grin Why?

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, that'll be a sad, sad day...

Imaginary
In the words of Dark...

Crap, Ou Be's back.

The Tired Hiker
Why?

I don't remember. embarrasment Let's see, I harrassed like two or three mods, came back as two different socks, Then the almighty one threatened the perma ban so I stopped making socks. It basically happened a few weeks after the pad was shut down and I was bitter.erm

SlipknoT
I don't remember. embarrasment Let's see, I harrassed like two or three mods, came back as two different socks, Then the almighty one threatened the perma ban so I stopped making socks. It basically happened a few weeks after the pad was shut down and I was bitter.erm Yea, i was pissed when that happened too

I was banned for 3 days a while back

The Tired Hiker
Yea, i was pissed when that happened too

I was banned for 3 days a while back

I kinda remember that, what was it for again?

SlipknoT
I kinda remember that, what was it for again? Jacking off embarrasment

you know we should try and get the pad back

The Tired Hiker
Jacking off embarrasment

laughing laughing laughing

The Tired Hiker
Jacking off embarrasment

you know we should try and get the pad back

Okay, let's try to get it back. How? confused

SlipknoT
laughing laughing laughing That Tex banned me disgust

SlipknoT
Okay, let's try to get it back. How? confused Well we can threaten to go on strikee, and without us, KMC would be ALOT slower, or beg and plead to Raz, or make a petition

The Tired Hiker
That Tex banned me disgust

Yeah, I think BKK banned me, but Tex said I had it a long time coming. But still, I love Tex no matter how much he and his little cronies hate me. And what the hell is a cronie anyway? confused

The Tired Hiker
Well we can threaten to go on strikee, and without us, KMC would be ALOT slower, or beg and plead to Raz, or make a petition

I think in the end, the answer would be 'no', and I'd be embarrassed. Kind of like the LanceWindu situation of 2003. big grin

SlipknoT
Yeah, I think BKK banned me, but Tex said I had it a long time coming. But still, I love Tex no matter how much he and his little cronies hate me. And what the hell is a cronie anyway? confused yea Tex is pretty cool, its like a henchman

SlipknoT
I think in the end, the answer would be 'no', and I'd be embarrassed. Kind of like the LanceWindu situation of 2003. big grin eek! i didnt hear that one? tell me

The Tired Hiker
eek! i didnt hear that one? tell me

Okay, don't tell anyone I told you this laughing out loud but LW used to be a mod. He then had it taken away because he was barely on for a certain amount of time and i think he abused his powers and pretty much caused too much trouble for a mod to cause. Then, he threatened to leave if they didn't give it back. So he left. And now he's back. And he's still not a mod. erm

SlipknoT
Okay, don't tell anyone I told you this laughing out loud but LW used to be a mod. He then had it taken away because he was barely on for a certain amount of time and i think he abused his powers and pretty much caused too much trouble for a mod to cause. Then, he threatened to leave if they didn't give it back. So he left. And now he's back. And he's still not a mod. erm laughing out loud what would he do?

dragonpisces272
i suggest a petition smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Imaginary
In the words of Dark...

Crap, Ou Be's back.

Thank you, whoeveryouare...It's nice to see sarcasm is still alive and prevalent on this forum...That dark and his witty ways...

For anyone else who wishes to bid me re-welcome, this be the place to do it...Bring on the platitudes!

Ou Be Low hoo
I've just done a quick tally of what I learnt from my suspension and I shall publish the results in the coming days...You kids are in luck! Woo!

Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 1 - The Remedy

On first finding myself surrounded by 4 walls, 1 ceiling and a floor, my intial thoughts were "Where in the wheetabix am I?"...After 4 seconds of precise deduction and logistical reasoning, I came. To the conclusion that where I was was somewhere I hadn't not not been before....This usettled me less than a little, but not as much as nuthin but a G-thang, baby...I knew I had my wits, but what if they were wittled away by the wind? Silly thinking, I know...You don't get wind in a woom. After realising my predicament I spent some time contemplating the answer to "Yes?"...

More to follow...Stay tuned!

Arsenal
Smoke started escaping from my brain through my ears when I started reading your posts, Ou Be. I would advice anyone who reads Ou Be's posts to take a 15 minute break before continuing. During thses breaks I usually stand on my head and squeeze those bubble wraps to hear the noises but that's just me.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Arsenal
During thses breaks I usually stand on my head and squeeze those bubble wraps to hear the noises but that's just me.

As your doctor, I conclude that your current prognosis is four square of a giraffe in a amusement arcade. The self-remedy that you have prescribed yourself fits your hat nicely. Carry on...STOP! Carry on...

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 2 - The Abyss and The Frog Boy

Moons jumped and suns swept, but still my time of reflection continued. The answer to the 'yes' question became more and more convoluted as it was infected by the moss and the grime of the grim grumbling cage that was my home. 'Does the caged bird sing as sweet as the free feathered friend?' I asked myself...The response was not what it wasn't and certainly didn't not it was. My mind seemed to grow dull at the dinge in solitary, but frequently I would obliterate my worries by roaming in my minds eye-eye. Captain, what course for the island? "I know not the place of our being, yet the North Star shall guide us", said he. A wise, old salt never needed seasoning, that was for sure! The enveloping actual darkness was one day lit by a candle of a croak...A dear friend I came to know and love as 'Frog Boy'! There was I waiting for my drifting, when through the crack in Celia's door hip-hopperty-hopped the ol' winger! "What the biz?', said FB..."The trees are a fine shade this time of year, aren't they not?", continued he. At first glance, I was taken a step back-attack by his barracking brogue, but with crystal vision I understood and talked, he did, about the world out-side, as I grew cold in here...

Realign your fronting for some more insights into oblivion tomorrow! It's a morality tale at best, for one day you too may find yourself on the other side of the wall...

Imperial_Samura
I have absolutely no idea what any of this is about, so I will nod sagely.

*Nods sagely.

Ou Be Low hoo

It's sort of like this ^, but with bells and shit on, yo.

Corran
Ummm Ou Be Low hoo, what mix of narcotics do you use?

dark1365
Originally posted by Imaginary
In the words of Dark...

Crap, Ou Be's back.
If he's gone more than three times ban banned forever, he'll just get a new account. Hence the term "Sock".

Imperial_Samura
Gahhh. What is it with socks.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dark1365
If he's gone more than three times ban banned forever, he'll just get a new account. Hence the term "Sock".

Are you saying that you only wash your socks three times and then you throw them out? What I waste! Didn't your mother teach you how to wash your clothes?!?

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 3 - Suffoofering-ing

The cold chilled my bones to brittle stalactites drooping in the gloom. The sun shone not for me, but for you and people like you. This was the way of my world. A world without light, only darkness and decay. A world with me, myself and no eye for company, for Frog Boy had long departed in search of adventures new. It was with a sad heart he left me all alone in the grunge, but I understood his stool. He is a child of the light. A bringer of light to dark places, not just for me, but for others who had been banished from where they once called 'Home' and where once home had called them 'Mine'. In this blanket solitude, I confused myself with me and had an argument over a saddle. "A saddle and no horse?", I thought...Yes, no horse...how strange.

As the saga continues, strange things emerge...Engage your rapture again tomorrow...

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 4 - The Spillage

Life became a dreary, drudgery of droning dullness. Not a sound was uttered - neither garbled, not spoke - by anyone, two, three, four, five, once I caugt a fish alive. The day began as it ended - in silence. Old Mother Goose gandered on and on about the goldeness and wot-not-wot of silence, but to me...in that place...well...It wasn't fun, I can tell ya. Occasionally, I would peak through the iron bars of my bondage and catch a glimpse of a ball yet caught. It was like watching a rainbow fall from it's lofty peak into the ether from whence it came. This life was no life, but bark on bark and tooth of tale. It seemed inhuman to cast my being into such a vacuous pit, but such is the need of little people, with big positions..."Assert thy authority! Make an example! Don't delay, what you can do today!" - this is the mantra of that sort. Such a shame that power in the hands of an whisp becomes a sting in the tale of a wasp. Corruption and incompetance walking hand in hand, while stars crawl foot to foot on a dirty floor! The spillage occured during recess. I dropped an egg out of my cup. It broke. The egg that is. The cup was/is fine, thanks for asking come again.

Where will this recount of solitude end? No body knows...More tomorrow. You're too kind!

lil bitchiness
Wow!!!!!!

*waits*

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 5 - The Quaffle

"Stootin' Tuesdays when all is went-up and blimped"...This was the kind of thought that would pervade the crevices of my mind. It was like a drunken drill infatuated with the sound of it's own monotony as it bore away into the duldrums divine. Such utter consistency made my monkey sore and my fingers even more starched. I needed escape, but here I was slapped and bound between an idiot and a renegade! What life is this, that binds the beauty of being with the bell of bucolically? Prevarication was never an option in the face of their blight. They wanted nothing from me, but my silence and my movement. They had both for a while, but in the end I am free and they are still slaves to their laws and patrons to their 'peace'. Some hopes rise and fall with the tides, but theirs is a nothingness that can not be broken by sun, sea or saviour. Life like that is undeserving of the word. Trill me, fish me, fillet me - you will never fully berate me.

More soon...make the tea...we're nearly there!

dave123
We're so lucky to have OBLH grace our little forum with his presence eek!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dave123
We're so lucky to have OBLH grace our little forum with his presence eek!

My Universe told me to bring pleasure to the human race during my time here, so that is what I must do.

dave123
...and I thank you and your persistance for doing so. Seriously, I don't mean to sound sarcastic.

Ou Be Low hoo
Sarcasm is a derivative of yesterday, therefore no toe is left un-poked, prodded or gnashed at. Worry not, for in time there is truth and therein lies the buckle of it.

The Tired Hiker
Truth is overrated. erm

Ou Be Low hoo
So are ankles.

The Tired Hiker
thumb up

Ou Be Low hoo
I said "ankles", not wrists!

Darth Revan
"Well I'm a truth addict, aww shit I gotta head rush" dj

The Tired Hiker
thumb down

lil bitchiness
I freaking lurve OBLH!

He brings the wit and the smartass attitude Mr Zero took away from here when he left.

OBLH - we are blessed with your presence!

The Tired Hiker
Didn't you say that like five times already? erm

lil bitchiness
And its still not enough!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I freaking lurve OBLH!

He brings the wit and the smartass attitude Mr Zero took away from here when he left.

OBLH - we are blessed with your presence! I liked Mr Zero more sad

lil bitchiness
I liked Mr Zero more sad

Yeah me too...well i still like him.

But OBLH is da man right now on the internet...

The Tired Hiker
I seriously thought they were the same guy. erm Either way, their humor is pretty cool. I was more into that type of sarcasm when I was in my twenties, but yeah, good stuff I guess. big grin

The Tired Hiker

But OBLH is da man right now on the internet...

You mean the flavor of the week. stick out tongue

SlipknoT

But OBLH is da man right now on the internet... Whatever happened to him

All i remember is a thread about him and TTH and me were doing stupid stuff, then you yelled at us I think....then someone closed it...

The Tired Hiker
Whatever happened to him

All i remember is a thread about him and TTH and me were doing stupid stuff, then you yelled at us I think....then someone closed it... Yeah, where is that thread? I want to read it for entertainment! eek!

SlipknoT
Yeah, where is that thread? I want to read it for entertainment! eek! Me too, what was it called?

The Tired Hiker
I don't remember, maybe lil b knows. I wonder if she was the one who closed it.

SlipknoT
I think she was

lil bitchiness
Whatever happened to him

All i remember is a thread about him and TTH and me were doing stupid stuff, then you yelled at us I think....then someone closed it...

There was a Where is Mr Zero thread made by Kosta, and no I didnt close it.

Zee is blocked from work and cant access KMC (hes blocked from all forums) so he doesnt come online when hes at work (like he did before) and well, he doesnt spend the time at home online - he does his arty thingy...mostly.

He sometimes asks for the drama on here though...

But hes still very much alive and kicking, if thats what yer wonderin.

SlipknoT
There was a Where is Mr Zero thread made by Kosta, and no I didnt close it.

Zee is blocked from work and cant access KMC (hes blocked from all forums) so he doesnt come online when hes at work (like he did before) and well, he doesnt spend the time at home online - he does his arty thingy...mostly.

He sometimes asks for the drama on here though... His name is Zee? eek! Why did they block it? did they catch him or something?

lil bitchiness
No his name is not Zee! eek! Zee derived from Mr Zero ---> Mr Z ----> Mr Zee ----> Zee!
Im not telling you his real name...

He didnt get ''found out'' - at his work (of which i will again tell nothing) they do a forum serches around net and they block as they come across one. For some reason, they didnt get KMC till later on. But they usually do searches fridays and then when they find a forum that isnt blocked - and block it.

The Tired Hiker
So, basically Zee uses Obli One as a sock when Zee is at home? eek!

lil bitchiness
Zee doesnt DO online when hes at home.

The Tired Hiker
Oh, okay. I think I get it now. It was just like 4:20 a minute ago. smokin' smokin'

Ou Be Low hoo
I was more into that type of sarcasm when I was in my twenties, but yeah, good stuff I guess. big grin

^ continued..."Yeah, and then I became more mature and started living at Hogwarts and liking Harry Potter..."

I don't know who this 'Mr. Zero' is, but if he's anything like me then he must be very intelligent, witty, concise, charming, handsome, profound, poetic, wonderful, insightful, heroic, strong, fanciful, beligerant, fastidious, delightful, imaginative, modest, etc, etc, etc...

As for those who currently praise this 'Z' above me...Don't worry...In time your belief will change, my child...in time...
'

lil bitchiness

I don't know who this 'Mr. Zero' is, but if he's anything like me then he must be very intelligent, witty, concise, charming, handsome, profound, poetic, wonderful, insightful, heroic, strong, fanciful, beligerant, fastidious, delightful, imaginative, modest, etc, etc, etc...

He is few things above!! He uses sophisticated words too...

You should prove how handsome you are...post a pic.

The Tired Hiker
^ continued..."Yeah, and then I became more mature and started living at Hogwarts and liking Harry Potter..."

"And I'm building things out of wood." Plus, I was joking about that twenties thing. That was just to see what would happen for kicks. cool

Ou Be Low hoo
He is few things above!! He uses sophisticated words too...

You should prove how handsome you are...post a pic.

I feel I should warn him in regards to your 'cutting' tendencies...

I've already posted a pic! Follow the link...That's me in there...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3431420#post3431420

lil bitchiness
I feel I should warn him in regards to your 'cutting' tendencies...

I've already posted a pic! Follow the link...That's me in there...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3431420#post3431420

A surfer, eh? Thats cool.

Are we ever going to get a close up on the OBLH? Ever...eveah?

Ou Be Low hoo
Are we ever going to get a close up on the OBLH? Ever...eveah?

Where do I post such a thing? Pray tell...

lil bitchiness
Where do I post such a thing? Pray tell...

Member pic discussion

Post! Post! Post!

The Tired Hiker
Ou be, I'm a sponger too, I posted in that thread but I can't even find it.

Ou Be Low hoo
Member pic discussion

Post! Post! Post!

Got it...Tomorrow...tomorrow...

The Tired Hiker...It happens to be in the Sports forum...Although I don't think surfing is a sport...Shnoogins.

The Tired Hiker
Got it...Tomorrow...tomorrow...

The Tired Hiker...It happens to be in the Sports forum...Although I don't think surfing is a sport...Shnoogins.

Yeah, it's more like a way of life. . ... Pumpkin.

lil bitchiness
Tomorrow?? I cant wait that long...! How am I supposed to wait so long...

Ok, but im expecting a pic of OBLH tomorrow...I'll be anticipating all day and all night till tomorrow. Dont dissapint me.

The Tired Hiker

Ok, but im expecting a pic of OBLH tomorrow...I'll be anticipating all day and all night till tomorrow. Dont dissapint me. Will you even be able to sleep? eek!

lil bitchiness
Will you even be able to sleep? eek! No, I dont think I will be. I better go get coffee and some pills that will keep me awake ready.

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Ou Be Low hoo

Ok, but im expecting a pic of OBLH tomorrow...I'll be anticipating all day and all night till tomorrow. Dont dissapint me.

Yo, it'z dere right now, yo. Why wait? Go check my flava...In about 5 seconds after reading this, you'll be thinking..."Mmmmmm, legs..."

lil bitchiness
I left a comment for you in that thread.

lil b is not disappointed! And yeah, you got nice legs!

Lazerus
eer

Ou Be Low hoo
I left a comment for you in that thread.

lil b is not disappointed! And yeah, you got nice legs!

WhaddaItellya! I'm here to please...

SlipknoT
Oh, okay. I think I get it now. It was just like 4:20 a minute ago. smokin' smokin' smokin' Hey, what are you doing on April 20th?

SlipknoT
so....

Ou Be Low hoo
smokin' Hey, what are you doing on April 20th?

Is he loving you long time?

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 6 - Margarita Time!

With such slow suddenness that it would have confused the hare and the tortise, my life in the box of my revery became brighter and altogether more illuminated. The reason for such a sequence of diffusion can be attributed to the arbitrary nature of my nurture: I was one of the few born inside a martini glass that was close to over-flowing with margarita and all things Tequila. Gold, naturally...From this liquid birth, to my liquid rebirth during 'Margarita Time', I became less ensconced with my previous surroundings and delved deeper into the truculent circle that I found myself a victim of...Such bouts of self-discovery rewarded me with merriment and a severe case of the wibble-wobbles. Such is life, thought I..."Trick-truck!

Shhhhh! Shhhhhh! He's thinking...He's thinking! More in two table spoons or half a fork...

Ou Be Low hoo
For those of you amoung us who only communicate ebonically...

Notes from uh dark, dark hole: Part 6 - Margarita Time! and shit.

With such slow suddenness dat it would gots confused da hare an' da tortise, muh ma ****in life in da bawx o' muh ma ****in revery became brighter an' altogether mo' illuminated. The reason fo' such uh sequence o' diffusion can be attributed ta da arbitrary nature o' muh ma ****in nurture: I wuz one o' da few born inside uh martini glass dat wuz close ta over-flowing wiff margarita an' all things Tequila. Gold, naturally...From dis here liquid birth, ta muh ma ****in liquid rebirth during 'Margarita Time', I became less ensconced wiff muh ma ****in previous surroundings an' delved deeper into da truculent circle dat I found myself uh victim o'...Such bouts o' self-discovery rewarded me wiff merriment an' uh severe case o' da wibble-wobbles. Such iz life, thought I..."Trick-truck!
Ya' dig?

Shhhhh! Shhhhhh! He'sthinking...He'sthinking! More in two table spoons or half uh fork... brace yourself foo'!

Jackie Malfoy

I see nothering wrong with your threads!JM confused

Ou Be Low hoo
I acquiesce...although it probably has something to do with me being incredibly intelligent and charming.

Lazerus
???????????????????????
Too many big words like: I, It, Has, to ,do, with, me, and and.

Ou Be Low hoo
I never once used 'and and'. I'm so angry right now!

Raz
I acquiesce...although it probably has something to do with me being incredibly intelligent and charming. You are right. We can't stand intelligent and charming people.

Do you know what we did to the last guy who was intelligently charming? *points at corpse*

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Raz
You are right. We can't stand intelligent and charming people.

Do you know what we did to the last guy who was intelligently charming? *points at corpse*

You made him point at a corpse!?!?! For how long?

Lazerus
Not long enough it looks like.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Lazerus
Not long enough it looks like.

How do you know? Are you watching the charming and intelligent guy point at a corpse?

Raz
You made him point at a corpse!?!?! For how long? He's still pointing.

He doesn't look very charming nor very intelligent now pimp

Ou Be Low hoo
Phew...It can't be me tjhen...Right now, I'm still charming and intelligent

Raz
Phew...It can't be me tjhen...Right now, I'm still charming and intelligent I'm lining up a corpse as we speak.

Lazerus
How do you know? Are you watching the charming and intelligent guy point at a corpse?

No. the corpse didnt speak up so he probably did'nt know he was pointed at.

Lazerus
I think i'm charming not very intelligent though. Just philosophical.
But that's for a different forum.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Raz
I'm lining up a corpse as we speak.

Why?!? So that charming and intelligent guy can point at 2 corpses instead of 1? Double the suffering, or something? So weird...

dark1365
Ou Be, my advice for you would be to stop for the moment.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dark1365
Ou Be, my advice for you would be to stop for the moment.

Thanks for the advice, dark1365...I'll surely heed it as you've always struck me as an incredibly wise and thoughtful person.

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 7 - The Bacchanalian Frenzy

Twisted tops and twinned towns of tomorrow didn't head the horn of hope calling through the blustery winds of the valley's vibrating rhythm. It was with Dionysian delight I delected to divulge my duty to those despotic dullards who confirmed their cruelty by the contradiction of the claims! Oh and how! Such drivel delighted the drones who drove on and downwards to their deity's dungeon. "Follow the filth!" thought one and all with the mighty conviction of corruption and the ceasing of civility...The tide ebbed and flowed in the cauldron of their vacuous minds as I, your heretic hero, hobbled half-harmed and hopeless. The barrage of their brainless brutality bruised and bludgeoned the believers whilst demonstrating even more distaste for the deserters...Amid the atrocities of the doomed, I, alone stood...The summoning of their tumultuous torment neither blackened my beauty nor dissolved my desire. Who am I to question the moronic nature of 'man', when all I hold in my possession is the perception of their ridicule? Oh well, I'll take a melon and proscuitto salad, thanks.

Forth-hear, my fiends...More in the 'morrow of my memory...

SlipknoT
Thanks for the advice, dark1365...I'll surely heed it as you've always struck me as an incredibly wise and thoughtful person. laughing

Ou Be Low hoo
What are you implying, my dear SlipknoT?

PS. Yo' skillZ on da mic are wax'd and smooth, yo.

SlipknoT
Why thank you my good sir, I do take great pride in my microphone skills.

R0B
Ou Be Low hoo deserves a nickle and a sandwhich. He is pretty cool. He makes the penguins put their flippers in the air

Ou Be Low hoo
Thanks, ROB...If that is your real name...Hmmm...curious-and-curiouser...Hmmmm...

Slip, let it rip, in da battle rhymes sip-a-dip-jip...

Once again, for the ebonically hearing only:

Notes from uh dark, dark hole: Part 7 - The Bacchanalian Frenzy

Twisted tops an' twinned towns o' tomorrow didn't head da horn o' hope calling through da blustery winds o' da valley's vibrating rhythm. It wuz wiff Dionysian delight I delected ta divulge muh ma ****in duty ta those despotic dullards who confirmed they cruelty by da contradiction o' da claims! Oh an' how! Such drivel delighted da drones who drove on an' downwards ta they deity's dungeon. "Follow da filth!" thought one an' all wiff da mighty conviction o' corruption an' da ceasing o' civility...The tide ebbed an' flowed in da cauldron o' they vacuous minds as I, yo' heretic hero, hobbled half-harmed an' hopeless. The barrage o' they brainless brutality bruised an' bludgeoned da believers whilst demonstrating even mo' distaste fo' da deserters...Amid da atrocities o' da doomed, I, alone stood...The summoning o' they tumultuous torment neither blackened muh ma ****in beauty nor dissolved muh ma ****in desire. Who be I ta queshun da moronic nature o' 'man', when all I hold in muh ma ****in possession iz da perception o' they ridicule? Oh well, I'll take uh melon an' proscuitto salad, thanks.

Forth-hear, muh ma ****in fiends...More in da 'morrow o' muh ma ****in memory... Ya' dig?

R0B
One time a moose came to my house and tryed to steal my sandwhich so I took a sligshot and shot him with a box of lucky charms

Ou Be Low hoo
I agree. March to the beat and the truth will carry you out on the wind.

R0B
But wont the truth lead me to a ham sandwhich?

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh, quite considerably! The only course of action would be to annihilate all the past grievances that were brought against your consummate non-action.

R0B
But then the possibility of finding a potential slur in the process of finding that truth could lead to conservation issues which could possibly make a conflict with the chance of me getting my sandwhich

SlipknoT
Slip, let it rip, in da battle rhymes sip-a-dip-jip...

pip tip lip

R0B
Wow slip is gangsta

SlipknoT
Blood fo life

R0B
They beat me because I posted in this thread

SlipknoT
they gave me 2 sandwiches and a 45 cause I was nice

R0B
They stole my toaster strudle because I rubbed my nipples

SlipknoT
They attacked me with golf clubs because i ate all the raisin Bran

R0B
They gang beat me for eating subway for lunch

SlipknoT
They made me bit the curb when I didnt eat my Joe Sloppily

R0B
They hammered me with tennis rackets when I refused to do the cha cha

SlipknoT
They stappled my nuts to my leg when I didnt rewind the tape

R0B
laughing out loud Wow thats pretty bad. They stole my taco because I had a hole in the part of my pants where my penis is

SlipknoT
I was kicked out of Taco Bell because My finger nails were dirty

R0B
Wow Im so f*cking bored...

SlipknoT
lets go rap in the thread in the music forum

R0B
Yeah lets go

SlipknoT
woot woot

R0B
We are gangster...

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by R0B
But then the possibility of finding a potential slur in the process of finding that truth could lead to conservation issues which could possibly make a conflict with the chance of me getting my sandwhich

Time like this cause me to reminisce about something my dear friend, Billy S once said...

"All the world's a sandwich,
And all the men and women merely ingredients:
They have their tastes and their toppings;
And one man in his time eats many pickles,
His pickles being one of seven vegetables."

He always was quite ahead of his time...

Life...Oh, what a beautiful mystery!

R0B
Well does that mean that I can not have a gopher as a pet and I can not eat my sandwhich while watching a girl do acrobats over the pacific ocean while singing " I like big butts "?

Ou Be Low hoo
It doesn't not mean that you can't not have a gopher and that you also can can't can-can eat your sandwich whilst you do don't do not do watch a girl do acrobatics over the Pacific Ocean whilst not not yes/no singing "I don't not like big butts".

R0B
Thanks now I understand everything there is about life. Now lets have a grilled cheese sandwhich

Ou Be Low hoo
Notes from a dark, dark hole: Part 8 - The Golden Ratio

"Trig, Trig, Trig...BOOOOOM!", Said The Pyramid. The Pyramid, through a course of self-deprecation, had acquiesced with my attractive attributes to the point of a mutual affinity. "All is as was and forever will be" was one of his favorite sayings. Many times he would couple it with a slight in-take of breath through his teeth which sounded like a rabbit blowing bubbles through a blade of freshly plucked grass...Ahhhh, those were the sounds sent from Mana! From within, to without...Much of my mind's eye was trained to focus on the far as it flirted with the fear of all thigns too near. At a distance it could discern, whilst a close proximity left it feeling rather deflated by the piercing nature of my current palpability...I knew that in time, my real reverie would return...But still...I waited for that time. Waiting was all that I could do while I wallowed in that well of impoundment. Slip me a fish and I'll make us a BBQ to broil it on.

Watch what you say...Look where you leap...See where you saw...Regard when you wish. Again, to be more? Yes, let's...

Ou Be Low hoo
A little place I like to call 'Home' is pretty observant for a fish-head with no freakin' butt-hole!

punkkaveman
fish....FISH.....i dont like fish....reminds me of bad punani

Ou Be Low hoo
'Bad punani' - !?!?! Ain't no such thong, doGG. Chow down and love it.

punkkaveman
'bad punani' is stinky or moldy vagina

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>