Baily's Random Thought Of The Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Sunday March 13, 2005

When Life Gets You Down... Take Revenge On Life... And Smash, Kill, Destroy, and Obliterate It Till It Burns In The Deepest Regions Of Hell!, My Own Personal Hell

Imaginary
Baily eek!

golden moon
What the f**k?

dragonpisces272
my life is in moderation right now. ill get back to that thought when it does go down to the depths of hell happy

Morning_Glory
thats a random thought no expression

Imperial_Samura
A policy to live by.

dragonpisces272
yeah but it seems like a great policy big grin

BAILY
Can I just compliment you on your sig there dragonpisces272??... I like it alot....

dragonpisces272
merci happy actually it had a lot more detail but the kb is limited to 30...oh well

Morning_Glory
i like BAILY's sig... i know i already said

BAILY
Monday March 14, 2005

Going To Work Kicks Ass When:

a) You Feel Sick To Your Stomach
b) You Meet A Cute Cashier
c) A 12 Pack & 24 Pack Of Water Cost The Same!

buttcrack
hey i got a thought... if u expect the un expected woudent it become the expected...then what could u un expect

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BAILY
Sunday March 13, 2005

When Life Gets You Down... Take Revenge On Life... And Smash, Kill, Destroy, and Obliterate It Till It Burns In The Deepest Regions Of Hell!, My Own Personal Hell Baily love

BAILY
Tuesday March 15, 2005

Libary Administration At Carleton University In Ottawa Ontario, Canada Can Eat Sh!t With A Fork, Because After I Finish With Them, They Will Be Sorry They Messed With Me... I Will Never Pay Those Imposed Fines... Baily Is Not A Tool Of The System!!

Imaginary
Baily eek!

Wolflet
blink

Ignite
mmm interesting thought i must say

Wolflet
wutz with all the "BAILY eek!"

BAILY
Imag is my friend... she is excited to see me post in the OTF I guess?? I really dont know

nitro-swicked
huh

dragonpisces272
Originally posted by buttcrack
hey i got a thought... if u expect the un expected woudent it become the expected...then what could u un expect

laughing out loud i got a thought like that...

practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect...so why practice?

buttcrack
good one

Jackie Malfoy
Good thought of the day!JM yes

smoker4
Bails meister rules laughing out loud

BAILY
Wednesday March 16, 2005

Go With The Flow... Unless You Are Flushing The Toilet In The Southern Hemesphere... Then You Will Be Going Against The Flow.... But If You Are In The Southern Hemesphere.. Then You Are Going With The Flow...

Imaginary
Originally posted by BAILY
Imag is my friend... she is excited to see me post in the OTF I guess?? I really dont know

More accurate would be "I like hearing the sound of my own voice" wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.