Alias Vs 24

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
what are your thoughts? I like Alias much more, but 24 is a prety good show though

A4E
yugh.. Ill get a mod to make a poll in this thread.. I forgot to make it cry

LiL nAstY GirL
Alias stomps the Sh!t out of 24

VenomVA
Ok, what the hell are you 2 smoking?

I have 2 words for you....................JACK BAUER!!!!

Red Superfly
If Alias were a rock band, it would be Good Charlotte.

If 24 were a rock band, it would be Black f**king Sabbath baby.

No contest. 24 is brilliant. Alias is "meh".

A4E
lol so far 2 ppl suporting alias 2 ppl suporting 24

ericadurancefan
alias hands down over 24,i love alias storyline and 24 will never have characters like sloan or sark always playing both sides brilliantly

SpEeDwAy
24, although I also like Alias, but for me 24 is the better show.

forumcrew
most of you know me for posting in the 24 and alias threads here a lot.

24 is a better show, but Alias is just more enjoyable for some people. they like the more off beat storylines and its more then just action. 24 is a more technical action/thriller and i think its the best made tv show out there. If I could only watch one I really dont know how I would decide.

A4E
i agre SO much... 24 is a better show... more practical... like u said...
but alias is more enjoyable with the diguises and the wigs and the jets, etc.
thumb up yes good answer steve

Darth_Big_Boy
I'm a huge Alias fan....but jsut recently I've been catching up on 24. I msut say...24 is creeping up on Alias in my book.

Darth Vicious
I love Alias but it has nothing on 24, 24 is non stop suspense, action, ingenious and i like taht is just one big 24 episode storyline while in Alias it might be stand alone episodes and some are just ok but 24 keeps u guessing all season and dont get me wrong i love Sydney but Jack would kick her ass.

alic88
24 whoops alias's ass all the way to chinatown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.