Sean Bean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
There's been many rumors about this, but now it's confirmed. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring star Sean Bean has been added to the cast of Disney's National Treasure.

Producer Jon Turteltaub is helming and Jerry Bruckheimer is also producing the project, which centers around a expedition to uncover a treasure buried in the 1700s. Filming is currently under way for the project in which he'll star with Nicholas Cage, Diane Kruger and Justin Bartha.

Bean's upcoming projects include The Big Empty and Troy

CandyKoRn
He's working alot with his other LOTR co-star Orlando Bloom then.

BackFire349
This guy dies in every movie he is in.

ragesRemorse
what character did he play in LOTR?

BackFire349
Boromir.

ragesRemorse
shouldve figured that one out with, the guy dies in every movie.

BackFire349
As i said.

ragesRemorse
exactly

nazgulinthedark
oh gosh, not another thread about boromir...he's ugly

Lord_Andres
He's making a movie called Troy, and he stars as Odyssus, I don't think he'l die in that onesmile

lukeyduckey
I like Sean Bean....i say his underated. He just so funny in James Bond. "For England JAMESSSSSS" lol and he does die in every movie lol but tht makes him fantatsi lol

nazgulinthedark
he's ugly,is good at acting, but is ugly

Lord_Andres
he's not ugly, just a reguler guy thats all, don't go round saying people are ugly just because you dislike'em

aniron
sean bean rocks!!!

aniron
how the b****y hell can you say that when u have written about how much u think orlando B is ugly just because u dislike him, you idiot.

johnnys#1 fan
whoa!! settle down there!! its her opinion, but Sean Bean is not Ugly!

Lord_Andres
what I was refering to was that half the people, well maybe not half, but many here are just saying all the time I love orlando oh he just so hot aso, that makes me sick, and nothing more. sorry if I got on your nervs, peace

Neo_Version 7
This guy sucks. He dies strange in every movie he's in BTW. In Don't say a word: A bunch of sand buries him. Fellowship: Gets pierced by arrows Equilibrium: gets shot by a Cleric. Pretty funny in a way.

Kes
No bashing other members!

aniron
sorry, but I really dont see how you can argue two opinions,

you just told this person that they shouldn't bad mouth sean (the man) bean when they dont know him yet u do the same for orli, you cant dislike someone that you

a) don't know
b) to try and look different but you end up being ganged up on by other orlando fans.
and C) becausde he's popular.

what if he gave 3000000000pounds to charity, would you still hate him hmmm.

please try and see this from my point of view, and there are othere threads but orli ones, and if not start your own on a subject you want to talk about instead of yet another orlando one.

and finally.
Sorry to Kes, I am just so frustrated I had better leave this thread before I...... sick

Kes
Most ppl say that about Orlando cos he's popularity is basically women who think he's hot. Sean has proved himself has an actor.
Ppl say hate but obviously its not that. Personally I dont like him has an actor and think the he's so hot totaly overrated. But thats just me wink
Back to Sean please.

cogger15
i think sean bean is cool thumb up i think hes a v good actor big grin

CandyKoRn
I fancied Sean Bean from waaaaay way back in the day of Sharpe..

dude he is hot..

oh, and he's a agreat actor big grin

happy happy

Kitoky
Lookie what I found!

He may be turning 45 next month but Lord of the Rings actor Sean Bean doesn't intend on acting his age.

After getting stuck into the cocktail menu on a night out at Aura in London, Sean Bean kindly gave a pound to a homeless person before clambering into a cab with two lady friends.

But he wasn't so friendly to waiting photographers - just like a shed-load of other celebs before him, he gave them the two-fingered salute. And we thought actors were supposed to be creative.

Fëanor
laughing

sauron
kit how the hell can you read english newspapers from over there lol

Kitoky
Um...

*thinks*

I get a special membership....thing.

Discos
theres also a thing called the internet......also, that sounds like our 006, 2 lady friends and all smile

Smodden
laughing.....

kitoky
dokie
pokie
smoky
the bear
smear
care
dare
flare
pear
in a partridge tree
sme
flea
be
the one to have another tooth
extracted
distracted....sory....

Kitoky
blink

Bar-en-Danwedh
er... okay....

Leggy_n_Merry
huh you what lol! blink confused
haha good for him they shouldn't have been taking pics hehe laughing

Ellen
i don't like sean bean!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing :sick

Devalion
OMG!OMG!OMG! I do!....like him that is!

eleveninches
He was brilliant in goldeneye, and he is quite a good actor.

Devalion
I liked him in Goldeneye and Sharpe! ummmmmmm! *dreaming good thoughts!*

Uno
I liked him in Sharpe too! love

Korri
i wrote a Poem about him once.

It involved a Giraffe reading a book that he had write about a Spoon that could drive a Lambourgini laughing

Sorry i just thought i would share that with you embarrasment

Devalion
R-i-g-h-t! ........a spoon

BlackRose87
I dont care how old he is or gonna be... he is fit lol... smile

rohanspear543
The guy from national treasure, troy the lord of the rings and much more! Happy Dance

beaujay1
ah hes odd i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.